Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika (6468 Views)

Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man / CIA Murders 5 Cops In Dallas False Flag To Frame Black Lives Matter / Who Benefits From A War Between Amerika & Russia? **ISRAEL** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by NairaMinted: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
....we'll hear them claim " we thought he was reaching for a weapon". Stupid people killing blacks for game. I get extremely pissed when I read such.

One day, is one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Appleyard(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Later some people will come here and tell you how they have the 'best institutions'' that other nations don't have. Pathetic.

I sincerely pray that the government does something about this brutality and highhandedness, otherwise, it might lead to a bloody revolution in the future. R.I.P to the African murdered brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by NairaMinted: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Appleyard:
Later some people will come here and tell you how they have the 'best institutions'' that other nations don't have. Pathetic.

I sincerely pray that the government does something about this brutality and highhandedness, otherwise, it might lead to a bloody revolution in the future. R.I.P to the African murdered brothers.

My brother, brutality thrives in Amerikan police treatment of common citizens reflecting an ethos of violence that has flourished over the years with almost no one in authority held accountable. See this report on how a man who had already prostrated himself on the desert floor with his hands behind his back but yet was viciously brutalized.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-on-Stolen-Horse-Stunned-by-Sheriffs-Deputies-in-IE-299250951.html

The suspect was punched 37 times, kicked 17 times and struck with a baton 4 times of which 13 of those blows were to the head!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Appleyard(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2016
NairaMinted:

My brother, brutality thrives in Amerikan police treatment of common citizens reflecting an ethos of violence that has flourished over the years with almost no one in authority held accountable. See this report on how a man who had already prostrated himself on the desert floor with his hands behind his back but yet was viciously brutalized.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-on-Stolen-Horse-Stunned-by-Sheriffs-Deputies-in-IE-299250951.html

The suspect was punched 37 times, kicked 17 times and struck with a baton 4 times of which 13 of those blows were to the head!

13 blows to the head of a man who had already surrendered, Jesus! Am telling you, if the government don't do anything about this Nazi-like threatment meted out to blacks, then is going to arrive at a point where police officers would become a shooting-practice target for colored people everywhere. Last year, the kkk-infested police arm killed 201 blacks, many of them unarmed. But this year alone, is like they want to surpass that devilish record because, as at this July 2016, they have killed up to 123 Black people across the US, despite just making about 13% of the whole US population.

You can just immagine.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Appleyard:

Appleyard, no one said America is perfect. In a country of almost 350 million people, things like this will happen as sad as it is. The Feds civil rights division of justice department is on the case. Its really sad to be a black man in US now. I had my shares of confrontations with police officers while growing up and lucky for me I am still alive. That's why I supported Black Lives Matters which your friend Missy dismissed them being antagonistic. Hopefully, things will correct itself and the culprit officers will be brought to justice.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Horus(m): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2016
This is murder by a policeman there is no excuse for this

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Appleyard(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Appleyard, no one said America is perfect. In a country of almost 350 million people, things like this will happen as sad as it is. The Feds civil rights division of justice department is on the case. Its really sad to be a black man in US now. I had my shares of confrontations with police officers while growing up and lucky for me I am still alive. That's why I supported Black Lives Matters which your friend Missy dismissed them being antagonistic. Hopefully, things will correct itself and the culprit officers will be brought to justice.

Believe me: there are people in these forum who have no sense of humanity and any pint of guilt and remorse, but we all are entitled to our opinion, and i always try to be careful as much as possible because, by certain comments you make, you can become a partaker in the sins of others, and for every evil word you say, you shall give account of it on the day of judgement. And i believe that as a Christian. Missy is my friend any time, any day, but most times, she has increasingly become blinded by sentiments that at times even choke me. She told me not quite long that, you are more likely to be killed in the US as a whiteman than as a blackman, but when i presented her with facts that despite being of the minority, more blacks were killed by police in 2015 than any other race in the US, she didnt reply back. And now, the story is becoming worse, and as if i foresaw what will happened, i woke up this morning with FoxNews screaming the sniper killings of 5 policemen, as vengeance for the recent police killing of two blacks. All these are happening because the government, for being to passive and increasingly insensitive, has encouraged such killings, and now counter killings to take place. Like you said, they MUST do more to discourage this trend that is currently unveiling otherwise, more incidents like this are bound to happen. The precedent has already been set. Its even more painful when you considered that even the 5 police officers killed, are innocent of the crimes commited by their colleques. You see that?

The government must act now before its too late.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
While I commiserate with the families of the blacks who were brutally murdered by the racist white cops; anything that will throw Amerika into perpetual chaos & anarchy is welcomed by me.

The retributional law of the universe is very simple & clear - Every wrong action or crime brings its own punishment.

Those who sow sorrow shall reap rage and he that soweth chaos must reap mayhem.

You don't go sowing chaos & anarchy in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Yemen, Ukraine, Nigeria, Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, South-China sea, Korean peninsula, Strait of Hormuz, Baltic Sea, Black sea & Indian Ocean while expecting your cursed & useless country to remain peaceful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Appleyard:

Believe me: there are people in these forum who have no sense of humanity and any pint of guilt and remorse, but we all are entitled to our opinion, and i always try to be careful as much as possible because, by certain comments you make, you can become a partaker in the sins of others, and for every evil word you say, you shall give account of it on the day of judgement. And i believe that as a Christian. Missy is my friend any time, any day, but most times, she has increasingly become blinded by sentiments that at times even choke me. She told me not quite long that, you are more likely to be killed in the US as a whiteman than as a blackman, but when i presented her with facts that despite being of the minority, more blacks were killed by police in 2015 than any other race in the US, she didnt reply back. And now, the story is becoming worse, and as if i foresaw what will happened, i woke up this morning with FoxNews screaming the sniper killings of 5 policemen, as vengeance for the recent police killing of two blacks. All these are happening because the government, for being to passive and increasingly insensitive, has encouraged such killings, and now counter killings to take place. Like you said, they MUST do more to discourage this trend that is currently unveiling otherwise, more incidents like this are bound to happen. The precedent has already been set. Its even more painful when you considered that even the 5 police officers killed, are innocent of the crimes commited by their colleques. You see that?

Please show me the facts you said you presented to me about police killings that i did not respond to.

Thank you
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Appleyard:

You are absolutely right. I was watching live on TV last night when coupled crazy guys ambushed the police officers in Dallas and we all know the after effect. It's real sad. I am a father of four and I get scared when they go out especially for Junior. It's scary time in US but we just have to pray that cooler heads prevail. About Missy, she's something out of this world. She would not condemn the shooters of Blacks but she condemned Obama in a jiffy for saying that all this police killings are disturbing. I am doubting her credibility and I told her that last night. I work in an office full of White Republicans and they are all displeased with all these killings of innocent black men and women. An injustice to one Is an injustice to all. With all the video evidence thrown in her face, She still won't condemn the police officers. If those two black men are Whites, they will be alive today. Thanks for your concern. Hopefully, Justice will prevail and all the killings will stop on both sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Please show me the facts you said you presented to me about police killings that i did not respond to.

Thank you
The proportionality of Blacks being killed by police is just unquestionable. If you are in doubt, go check the FBI statistics on Police shootings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The proportionality of Blacks being killed by police is just unquestionable. If you are in doubt, go check the FBI statistics on Police shootings.

Post the FBI statistics you have to prove this.

Thank you.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Appleyard:

13 blows to the head of a man who had already surrendered, Jesus! Am telling you, if the government don't do anything about this Nazi-like threatment meted out to blacks, then is going to arrive at a point where police officers would become a shooting-practice target for colored people everywhere. Last year, the kkk-infested police arm killed 201 blacks, many of them unarmed. But this year alone, is like they want to surpass that devilish record because, as at this July 2016, they have killed up to 123 Black people across the US, despite just making about 13% of the whole US population.

You can just immagine.
You are spot on about KKK and White Nationalists infiltrating police departments all over the US. This started in early 90s. Most of those officers are there to intimidate minorities. When the police officers have confrontations with Whites, the officers are very good in disescallating the situation, but with brothers,they shoot first and then call for the ambulance. We had a guy in Chicago recently by the name of Micheal MacDonald, he was walking away from police and he still get shot 16 times by the police officer. After he went down he shot him 15 times while he was down. The racist police officer lied that the guy jumped him and the video on his squad car revealed the truth. He's now facing first degree murder at Cook County Court. I bet your friend Missy will never condemn such execution. She will defend the White Racist cops and she loathes people that looks like her. What a mystery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Post the FBI statistics you have to proove this.

Thank you.

Since you love to Google. Do it yourself. Anyone with brain know the killings of innocent Blacks in America by police officers is a stain on America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are spot on about KKK and White Nationalists infiltrating police departments all over the US. This started in early 90s. Most of those officers are there to intimidate minorities. When the police officers have confrontations with Whites, the officers are very good in disescallating the situation, but with brothers,they shoot first and then call for the ambulance. We had a guy in Chicago recently by the name of Micheal MacDonald, he was walking away from police and he still get shot 16 times by the police officer. After he went down he shot him 15 times while he was down. The racist police officer lied that the guy jumped him and the video on his squad car revealed the truth. He's now facing first degree murder at Cook County Court. I bet your friend Missy will never condemn such execution. She will defend the White Racist cops and she loathes people that looks like her. What a mystery.

Quote me my post where i defended white racist cops.

Thank you
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Since you love to Google. Do it yourself. Anyone with brain know the killings of innocent Blacks in America by police officers is a stain on America.

Oh no.

You made a claim. Now show me the proof or you are just a liar and a very dishonest individual.

Waiting for your FBI statistics

Thank you
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Quote me my post where i defended white racist cops.

Thank you
You do it covertly. That's the in trade of right wing wackos. Law enforcement officers are always right. You are turning yourself to a jokester on Nairaland with your conservative without conscience crusade. Those two guys would be alive if they were Whites. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You do it covertly. That's the in trade of right wing wackos. Law enforcement officers are always right. You are turning yourself to a jokester on Nairaland with your conservative without conscience crusade. Those two guys would be alive if they were Whites. End of story.

Where is your FBI statistics that shows more black people are killed by cops than any other race.

Stop running in circles and back up your claim with evidence

Waiting for your proof. Yes i have no conscience now show me the evidence you have to back up what you said

And show me where i defended racist cops.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
So you have no evidence that i defended any white racist cop and you cant produce anything from the FBI to back up what you said.

Shame on you
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:
So you have no evidence that i defended any white racist cop and you cant produce anything from the FBI to back up what you said.

Shame on you
Double shame on you. You won't call the Racist White officers out even with the videos evidence in your face but you quickly condemn Obama. Like I said, you are becoming a joke on Nairaland. Any American with sense knows that more Blacks and Latinos are killed by police officers than whites. You love to Google everything and now you forget how to Google.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Double shame on you. You won't call the Racist White officers out even with the videos evidence in your face but you quickly condemn Obama. Like I said, you are becoming a joke on Nairaland. Any American with sense knows that more Blacks and Latinos are killed by police officers than whites. You love to Google everything and now you forget how to Google.

Post the FBI statistics you have or fvck off.

You lied and cant back up what you said. The joke is on you.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Post the FBI statistics you have or fvck off.

You lied and cant back up what you said. The joke is on you.
You are the known liar here and to go with your Pootin lovers friends, how do I know that you are what you are saying you are. You won't even show your face since you accuse people of being anonymous on a faceless forum.i purposely put my pic on my profile because of people like you. I don't want to embarrass anyone on Nairaland, I have people that are on this forum that we met personally here and Nigeria. Stop forming what you are not. Self hating sister .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are the known liar here and to go with your Pootin lovers friends, how do I know that you are what you are saying you are. You won't even show your face since you accuse people of being anonymous on a faceless forum.i purposely put my pic on my profile because of people like you. I don't want to embarrass anyone on Nairaland, I have people that are on this forum that we met personally here and Nigeria. Stop forming what you are not. Self hating sister .

Pootin lovers are now your friends. Are you that desperate?

You still cant produce that FBI stats can you? Ignorant buffoon.
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Pootin lovers are now your friends. Are you that desperate?

You still cant produce that FBI stats can you? Ignorant buffoon.
They know you better than I do. Go and lick your White masters behind Aunt Jemima. House Negro that you are.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Missy89(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
They know you better than I do. Go and lick your White masters behind Aunt Jemima. House Negro that you are.

grin So you have no real FBI stats do you?
Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Missy89:

Thank God my wife is not on Nairaland. I would get in trouble for this with her. This is not me towards a woman because I am a husband and a father to three young ladies but you set me off with your ultra right wing garbage. Sincerely sorry if I offend you and let's forget about this. Your beliefs are your First amendment rights and you are entitled to it. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Missy89:

My Luv, I love the way you beat around the bush.

You know, it is said that a man who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes beating around the bush. grin

We will make a lovely couple missy. grin

Lucas, I luv the way you showed maturity by apologising to Missy. We shouldn't curse or disrespect anyone because our opinions & views differ, unless ofcourse that somebody is a jew, because jews are constantly scheming on how to kill you - goys (i.e non-jews) just to fulfil some entirely useless prophesy in their Torah & Talmud. grin.

Below are some nasty verses from the Talmud - to reboot your brain & make you stay focus: grin

1.) “Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned
to serve the Jew day and night.” – MIDRASH TALPIOTH p.255-L

2.) “A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.” – SCHULCHAN ARUCH, JOHRE DEAH, 122

3.) “A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.” – GAD,
SHAS, 2:2

4.) “A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.” – SZAALOTH-UTSZABOT, THE BOOK OF JORE DIA 17

5.) “Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.” – HIKKOTH AKUM X1

6.) “Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.” – ZOHAR, SHEMOTH

***But unfortunately for them, Adolf Hitler saw this 1 below - and that was what triggered the holoucaust***

7.) “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to killing of all Jews, for if the
Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.” – LIBBRE DAVID 37

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by NairaMinted: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol! This is hilarious!

Isn't it funny how "Pootine azz eaters" hating buddies who are united in their derision of anything Putin are now at each other's throats in their very own house? Who would have thought?

Zoharariel, the chicken has come home to roost or should I say the chaos that they have insidiously and cruelly sown abroad in so many countries has come back home to its place of birth?

Lucasbalo, keep fighting for your kind that are being brutally repressed and disenfranchised in Amerika. I hope you won't have reason to run back home to this very same sh1t of a place called Nigeria at some point. Lol!

Missy89, i'm sure there are a lot of fine young men (or women) that can keep you company out there in Guam? Why not spend all that time loving in someone's arms rather than hating and throwing tantrums here on Nairaland so much so that your former "boyfriend" Shymmx disparaged you in such a cruel manner and has since disappeared. If no one is avaialble, come back home. Zoharariel has said it countless times that his "glorious" Ijebu banana awaits to serve you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by NairaMinted: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

My Luv, I love the way you beat around the bush.

You know, it is said that a man who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes beating around the bush. grin

We will make a lovely couple missy. grin

Lucas, I luv the way you showed maturity by apologising to Missy. We shouldn't curse or disrespect anyone because our opinions & views differ, unless ofcourse that somebody is a jew, because jews are constantly scheming on how to kill you - goys (i.e non-jews) just to fulfil some entirely useless prophesy in their Torah & Talmud. grin.

Below are some nasty verses from the Talmud - to reboot your brain & make you stay focus: grin

1.) “Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned
to serve the Jew day and night.” – MIDRASH TALPIOTH p.255-L

2.) “A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.” – SCHULCHAN ARUCH, JOHRE DEAH, 122

3.) “A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.” – GAD,
SHAS, 2:2

4.) “A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.” – SZAALOTH-UTSZABOT, THE BOOK OF JORE DIA 17

5.) “Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.” – HIKKOTH AKUM X1

6.) “Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.” – ZOHAR, SHEMOTH

***But unfortunately for them, Adolf Hitler saw this 1 below - and that was what triggered the holoucaust***

7.) “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to killing of all Jews, for if the
Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.” – LIBBRE DAVID 37

Now you got my attention!! Interesting? Your sources please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Underground: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
If anyone is in denial about just how differently the police treats Black suspects compared to White suspects, please watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4

White People With Guns NOT Killed By Cops (VIDEOS)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika by Lucasbalo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
NairaMinted:
Lol! This is hilarious!

Isn't it funny how "Pootine azz eaters" hating buddies who are united in their derision of anything Putin are now at each other's throats in their very own house? Who would have thought?

Zoharariel, the chicken has come home to roost or should I say the chaos that they have insidiously and cruelly sown abroad in so many countries has come back home to its place of birth?

Lucasbalo, keep fighting for your kind that are being brutally repressed and disenfranchised in Amerika. I hope you won't have reason to run back home to this very same sh1t of a place called Nigeria at some point. Lol!

Missy89, i'm sure there are a lot of fine young men (or women) that can keep you company out there in Guam? Why not spend all that time loving in someone's arms rather than hating and throwing tantrums here on Nairaland so much so that your former "boyfriend" Shymmx disparaged you in such a cruel manner and has since disappeared. If no one is avaialble, come back home. Zoharariel has said it countless times that his "glorious" Ijebu banana awaits to serve you.
You don't have to worry about me running back to Nigeria out of frustration. I am very well here and doing great. My fighting for people being abused by police officers here is because I am a father, uncle and brother to so many that are vulnerable. It's not about me personally. I have gone through my rebellious years over 20 years ago while growing up in a scary neighborhood in chitown. I don't have a fear of being in that situation because I always carry myself in a professional and gentlemanly way. My belief is that injustice done to one is an injustice done to all. Will start taking you and your cohorts seriously when you start showing concern for all the ills facing Nigeria. America will survive this. It's truly a stain on America and hopefully, things will turn around. No one needs to die needlessly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia: More Than 4,300 Detained For Anti-War Protests / California Backs Gay Marriage Ban / WWI Soldier's Room Has Not Been Touched Since He Died In 1918(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.