Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships (1090 Views)

19 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / Robert Mugabe Hilarious Quotes On Racism / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by Iseoluwani: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
1. “Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading”

2. “It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire”.

3. “If you are ugly; you are ugly – stop talking about inner beauty because we don’t walk around with X-rays”.

4. “Dear sister, don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining. You are not an umbrella”.

5. “Check your girlfriend’s body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.”

6. “Dating a slim or slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face”

7. “It’s better for a man to be stingy with the money he has hustled for, than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn’t even drill it herself.”

8. “Some of you girls can’t even jog for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2hours Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade”.

9. “If your girlfriend/boyfriend has not taken a picture with you before just make that request and stop forcing Photo Grid to bring you together.”

10.”God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker”.

11. If women thinks that having
their period (menstruation) in a whole month is a difficult task, they should ask the men how difficult is it to control an erected Penis in public.”
President Robert Mugabe On Relationships

12. “Some girls don’t attend the gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another”
President Robert Mugabe On Relationships

13. “When you kiss a girl from another nationality, do it well because you represent the whole country”
mugabe-sad

i like this post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by ibrhyme77(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Truly hillarious

1 Like

Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by Cadamlk: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
They are truly hilarious..........That man sha?

1 Like

Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by dukeprince50: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
one of his quotes
1 *" respect pregnant woman, its not easy to carry an evidence that you have been bleeped"*
2. *if Obama wants me to legalize gay marriage, he should first come here lemme give him a ring and marry him*
3. *even the devil is not gay, he saw unclad eve and unclad Adam, yet he went for unclad eve*

1 Like

Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by Iseoluwani: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
dukeprince50:
one of his quotes
1 *" respect pregnant woman, its not easy to carry an evidence that you have been bleeped"*
2. *if Obama wants me to legalize gay marriage, he should first come here lemme give him a ring and marry him*
3. *even the devil is not gay, he saw unclad eve and unclad Adam, yet he went for unclad eve*

That first one really got my ribs
Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by Ekejoestar(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chai, that man get mouth.

1 Like

Re: 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships by bamirotola: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Number 1 really got me walahi... spreading legs like rumour...#sipsHotBeer

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Mc Skeleton / Is This Really The True Meaning Of 'FRIENDSHIP'? | Chiscocity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.