Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (8262 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by dreamworld: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Some guys say they can Actually tell if their girlfriend secretely had s3x with someone. But ive been trying to decipher and couldnt,
Most girls are not trust worthy, believe me, a girl in the same room with you might excuse herself to go and get something from a shop nearby, but before she comes back she might have had a quicky with a new guy down the street,
I know some girls start showning some sign of emotional changes as soon as they get a new guy

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by bitchcrafts: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Just give me 3months of being with her, the greatest mistake will be her coming over after she just fukced out. I don't want to know how smartass she is , I will KNOW!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Yeah
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by unapapadeycraze: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm a virgin. How do you expect me to know? Pvssy scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Yup
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by KnightRod(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2016
aahh.. NO
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2016
When I've not had sex before, how would I know
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by stubbornman(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Me wey carry psychology for head... even when I know wan know I go still know..... these days we don't date girls we buy shares lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by vicstar(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
When I've not had sex before, how would I know

ah ah! shocked u for tell naughtynaughty na lipsrsealed u for don voice out since na, she for no waste time grin
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

ah ah! shocked u for tell naughtynaughty na lipsrsealed u for don voice out since na, she for no waste time grin
Babaly, leave that girl jor

She's forming
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by vicstar(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
iykekelvins:

She's forming

form ke? shocked sandoskii fit epp

If only u go travel go ikot-ekpene grin the best experience ever awaits you, just try dat akwaibom girl gringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Even though i dont like commenting on issues like this im forced to do this cos it may save someone.

Common sense tells me body scent. off course u know ur lady natural body scent but when u percieve d one strange from hers u shud know something is wrong somewhere.

shikena..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
iykekelvins:

She's forming
u guys shuld seriously stop calling me names.. Am not the only girl who choose to be anonymous here. Why r u alwas judging me and calling me names bcus of dat?
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u guys shuld seriously stop calling me names.. Am not the only girl who choose to be anonymous here. Why r u alwas judging me and calling me names bcus of dat?
Who said its because you're anonymous??

Dear, chill and have a nice day.
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Who said its because you're anonymous??

Dear, chill and have a nice day.
then y r u calling me a proud girl Abeg.. Wat exactly did I go gangan dis is how pple give someone bad tag
Donbenedict Cutehector come here
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
then y r u calling me a proud girl Abeg.. Wat exactly did I go gangan dis is how pple give someone bad tag
r come here
can I help u?
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
can I help u?
warefa mehn
I think am over dis for real
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
warefa mehn
I think am over dis for real
cool
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Kimberly001(f): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
akinsal:
Even though i dont like commenting on issues like this im forced to do this cos it may save someone.

Common sense tells me body scent. off course u know ur lady natural body scent but when u percieve d one strange from hers u shud know something is wrong somewhere.

shikena..
so even if she had a bath right after, u would still be able to perceive a strange scent? Abeg no kill me grin
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Kimberly001(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Just give me 3months of being with her, the greatest mistake will be her coming over after she just fukced out. I don't want to know how smartass she is , I will KNOW!
bros e no get metre tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I'm a virgin. How do you expect me to know? Pvssy scares me.
0bruuuuuh me too!
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by mkpatagiaka(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hehehehe undecided undecided
unless she loose guard
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP if you want to know if she just had sex it's very very simple. Call her,spread her legs wide apart from each other ,dip your finger into her pvssy and smell it. If the odour of spermatozoa oozes outta it then she just had a bang. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by firstking01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
I swear, for some girls you would never knw.
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by bitchcrafts: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kimberly001:
bros e no get metre tongue tongue
smiley We could experiment that you know? A 6 months long faked romance?
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by agohmamuda(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kimberly001:
so even if she had a bath right after, u would still be able to perceive a strange scent? Abeg no kill me grin

You will be smelling all fresh if u take a shower, then u will explain to me why u went to use a public bathroom rather than the one in the house. *considering the instance of: we are together and u excused ur self for a quickee oh.
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kimberly001:
Dats What u do shey??
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't care and don't wanna know. infact she can have a marathon senx i don't fuckingg wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by TuneChi369(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't just bother yourself knowing...Warning: Hypertension at it peak.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you can move close, just try observe the smell from her ear canal. It would be of the same smell as sperm. Those odours are usually activated when a girl becomes s3xually charged. No Lady can fool me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / Ashawo Joints In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.