Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine (1571 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by demiladegold(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
A dissatisfied lady has cried out for help as she can no longer endure the trouble she's facing in the hands of her boyfriend over the state of his semen.
my boyfriend's sperm smells like dead rat and spoilt sardine, each time he cums i feel like throwing up or hold my breath so tight.
i have tried talking to him and he says its a unique snd makes him special. i cant endure it anymore, but as soon as he proposed, i think the smell reduced... it now comes and goes, more like it reduced a little but i can still perceive it.
i told my friends about it but they joked about it saying its my singleness thats smelling to me, but seriously his sperm smells.
is it possible that it will stop once we get married? since he will be pouring the sperm into me or will my womb be smelling too?... the doctors said theres nothing wrong with him so im confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by demiladegold(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by photoshoot(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't think it would stop smelling even after marriage, since the doctors said it has no negative effect on his sex life and if you really do love him, you can be with him.

But if you can't endure, please don't waste each others time smiley

Some men can't even have erec.tion. This lady's case isn't so tough.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by maxti: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by foolinlove(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Gonnorhea. Or some other manner of STI. Get tested.
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
angry tatz pretty disgusting...I will throw up for sure if I was the girl lipsrsealed

Maybe he needs to change the usual food he's eating.. let him drink coconut water or pineapples and see if there's changes..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by ikbnice(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Dont try to give him a BJ even if you are a pro in deepthroating and light scented candles every time you have sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by demiladegold(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
ikbnice:
Dont try to give him a BJ even if you are a pro in deepthroating and light scented candles every time you have sex.

lol
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by demiladegold(f): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
foolinlove:
Gonnorhea. Or some other manner of STI. Get tested.

according to her the doctors said theres nothing wrong with him
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by IamLEGEND1: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Dafuq!

1st,Adonbilivit as I'll assume he's wearing a condōm.so you can't really gauge the smell accurately.

So give the guy a blowjōb,have him cūm in ur mouth,take a selfie immediately(lips wide open) and post it here before I can give you my expert advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by njiasi30(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahaha, grin grin abeg I no fit laugh jare grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by DonCortino: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
The spoilt sardine smell if from her! We know where the fish smell oozes from.
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by solid3(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
demiladegold:
A dissatisfied lady has cried out for help as she can no longer endure the trouble she's facing in the hands of her boyfriend over the state of his semen.
my boyfriend's sperm smells like dead rat and spoilt sardine, each time he cums i feel like throwing up or hold my breath so tight.
i have tried talking to him and he says its a unique snd makes him special. i cant endure it anymore, but as soon as he proposed, i think the smell reduced... it now comes and goes, more like it reduced a little but i can still perceive it.
i told my friends about it but they joked about it saying its my singleness thats smelling to me, but seriously his sperm smells.
is it possible that it will stop once we get married? since he will be pouring the sperm into me or will my womb be smelling too?... the doctors said theres nothing wrong with him so im confused

Confess it's ur boyfriend, no source of story and don't come and post a fake source here.

Anyways, what ur guy is suffering from is called sulphuriospermia in medical parlance.

It is caused by in complete conjugation of the amino acid methionine, sulphur is supposed to sever as a conjugation bridge and in ur boyfriends case the sulphur gets excreted in his sperm which gives u that characteristic pungent smell of sulphur.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
demiladegold:
Three reasons could be adduced :

1) He has an untreated infection, specifically from Gardnerella Vaginalis which he prolly acquired from unprotected sex with you or any other lady.

2) He has a urinary tract infection.

3) He may be uncircumcised and have a condition called paraphimosis

4) From the kinda food he eats, esp if he has a disorder of protein metabolism. A sign to confirm this is if he has a strong body odour.

For 1 & 2 above, he, could do a urine test to confirm by the presence of ketones and / or proteins.
In summary, let him see a doctor . b
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by foolinlove(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
demiladegold:

according to her the doctors said theres nothing wrong with him

Hmmmm

I'd be asking for answers. That isn't normal.
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by foolinlove(f): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
frenchwine:

Three reasons could be adduced :

1) He has an untreated infection, specifically from Gardnerella Vaginalis which he prolly acquired from unprotected sex with you or any other lady.

2) He has a urinary tract infection.

3) He may be uncircumcised and have a condition called paraphimosis

4) From the kinda food he eats, esp if he has a disorder of protein metabolism. A sign to confirm this is if he has a strong body odour.

For 1 & 2 above, he, could do a urine test to confirm by the presence of ketones and / or proteins.
In summary, let him see a doctor . b

I think he'd notice if he had paraphimosis related gangrene.
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by demiladegold(f): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
foolinlove:

Hmmmm

I'd be asking for answers. That isn't normal.

ikr
Re: Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
foolinlove:

I think he'd notice if he had paraphimosis related gangrene.
The op(being a 3rd person reporter) didn't give as much information as I'd need to rule that out. Ofcus he could be uncircumcised and not have paraphimosis, he could also have it without it being an acute emmergency. Thus, never say never. Better to be exhaustive and all inclusive than limit ourselves to what we think may not be applicable.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? / Girls, You Need To Stop This. / 7 Cutest Ways To Say Sorry That Will Surely Melt Their Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.