Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos (9320 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
" you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”

― Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
" Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
" Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”

― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
“Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy
Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”

Keri Russell quotes
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory.

Fear not.
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Happy Sunday to narialand, do have a blissful week ahead
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

Tom Bodett quotes
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
“Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people maybe jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today maybe forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
“A little "thank you" that you will say to someone for a "little favour" shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen "greater favours". Learn to say "thank you" and why not?”

― Israelmore Ayivor
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
“Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for.”

― Socrates
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
“Sometimes we find ourselves walking through life blindfolded, and we try to deny that we're the ones who securely tied the knot.”

― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2018
“Kindness is not a business. True kindness expects nothing in return and should never act with conditions.”

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
― Isaac Asimov, Foundation
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by Nbg4real: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
@ oga princejones can you please help me with d estimate of my roofing area, the leaner square meter of the house is 143m and i want the kingpost to be 10ft or 3m. Thank you
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2018
Nbg4real:
@ oga princejones can you please help me with d estimate of my roofing area, the leaner square meter of the house is 143m and i want the kingpost to be 10ft or 3m. Thank you
ok,chat me up on what's up as l might need more than the information given here including pictures
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”happy weekend to everyone
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2018
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

Sven Goran Eriksson quotes
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2018
“The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing”
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2018
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
“It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny.”

Jean Nidetch quotes smiley
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wishing everyone a blissful new month ahead,welcome to August
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2018
This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.

Corrie Ten Boom, The Hiding Place
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”

Davida Viscott quotes
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”get me involved in that your roofing project
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Call us now on 08037156958 for your roofing work, measurement and installation of any type of roofing materials
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2018
“It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny.”

Jean Nidetch quotes smiley
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Regal Estate (Near Isheri North) Nigeria / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Invest In Lakewood Manor, 5.5M Per Plot Wit C Of O, 3min 4rm Lekkifreetrade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.