Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol (2024 Views)

be wise!! / Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. / Free Cooking Gas! 24/7 Electricity! Make Ngn 2000 Daily. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by afemgbosey(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is incredible. Do you know that you can run your petrol generators on cooking gas (yes, that's right,.)?
Most people still don't believe it and it hurts!. I run my 2.5kva generator on cooking gas or petrol, only that COOKING GAS is way much cheaper! 100% Cheaper. I will explain.

When your generator runs, it turns the petrol to mist before injection into the engine. However the process is proven to be 10% efficient. With liquefied petrol gas(LPG aka cooking gas), the process can be more efficient, I say from my experience, 100% Cheaper cash-wise.

For example with my 2.5kva generator I spend. #2800 to get 19 litres of petrol (that is max of 20 hours uninterrupted electricity). With same #2800 (just got expensive due to infrequent change in gas prices - ask the ladies) I get 12.5kg gas that runs for minimum of 40hrs (sometimes I get 45-47hours). Now that is called savings of 100% minimum.

This solution works for petrol generators from 1.5kva to 10kva.

Other benefits include
*less Fumes
*extended generator life. Servicing frequency is reduced
*you can still use petrol in case of emergency

Here is a short video demo of the Generator running on cooking gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXTlPL-toaU

For more information you can contact me on:08077113227

Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by moststylish(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Insights
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by buchi4action(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
How much will it cost to convert sumec fireman 1800 generator
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by afemgbosey(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
buchi4action:
How much will it cost to convert sumec fireman 1800 generator

If I may ask :what is the capacity of your generator? Mine is 2.5kva
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by buchi4action(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
afemgbosey:

If I may ask :what is the capacity of your generator? Mine is 2.5kva

Mine is 1.8kva
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by afemgbosey(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
buchi4action:

Mine is 1.8kva

Thanks. I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by jmax22(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2016
How safe is it? One needs to know
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by foxgiovani(m): 5:23am On Aug 05, 2016
This could set a building on fire. Too risk!y!!
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by wwe11: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2016
What's the cost of converting a 3.0kva generator?
Re: Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol by afemgbosey(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
foxgiovani:
This could set a building on fire. Too risk!y!!

It's actually safer than in the kitchen where raw fire is available. Besides, the system has inbuilt safety device primers. If it is safe with petrol, it is safe with gas.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Bitcoin And Earn Daily Returns / Learn Ways To Earn Money Online.. / Jamalifehelpers Global.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.