Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) (40913 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigerian triplets John, Peter and Jamie Obidiegwu are truly one in a million.
The statistics for triplets, not to mention naturally conceived identical triplets is a very rare occurrence – said to be one in a million.

The triplets are celebrating their birthday on an equally special day – the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 denoting good luck and completion in a lot of cultures and religions.

Here are some photos of the very handsome triplets.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/dapper-nigerian-triplets-celebrates.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
these brothers have melted hearts on Instagram. Can you spot the difference between them?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
I nor dey like to date this kind pple
till the three of dem go nyash you finish... u nor go sabi who be who
except u give your guy mark.. make dem nor use u chop life

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by tdayof(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
They couldn't resist putting on white agbada. God bless their new age. Success to them as they move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by tochivitus(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
nice one

3 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
TIRI GBOSA!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where is the venue of the birthday party?

Is there item 7?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Cymbal: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Never seen identical triplets... This is awesome kiss

9 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by tkonmoney: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Whaoooo Di's is gorgeous
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
I loved it
Until

I saw an arsenal logo

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
All of them are the same na

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow! Cute guys no homo...happy for them and their parents, e no easy to raise 1 child not to talk of 3 boys at d same time...even my one week old baby don dey give malaria +headache including body pains...anyway its gud n joyful tin to experience

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
sexymoma:
I nor dey like to date this kind pple
till the three of dem go nyash you finish... u nor go sabi who be who
except u give your guy mark.. make dem nor use u chop life
lmao angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by temptnow: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
This one pass me o. Nice one
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by admindim: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
hi
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by olive282(f): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cute guys...i want to hav twins ah swear

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Davland(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Twin,triplet is gud if d parent has money

Cos using dem to beg is not romantic @all

5 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
They look cute
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by soleexx(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can easlily recognize them...God bless them...gift me these oh Lord

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ooooooohhhhhh my God......"in Emma's voice" These guys are so so so so handsome......kia....hmmmmm dem don marry?
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
lmao angry grin
im telling you
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
djexclusive

djexclusive

djexclusive

8 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love them cry cry oMG,i want them cry oh Lord,i need them cry or one of them kiss undecidedcry I crave for one cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by olufoluke: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Happy birthday. God pls bless me with triplet.

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by stefanweeks: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Same face *3

Cool

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
I opened this thread and liked the triplets immediately.
I liked them the more I scrolled down; not until I discovered they were fans of a football club different from that which I am a fan of.

Sorry, I am outa dis thread.

wetin futubal dey cause eeh, automatic beef, even for the guy who posted after me.

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by gibzzhd: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
and with that Arsenal badge on.....I love u guys my fellow gunners.all the best

5 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by jamzzy28(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
God is great, my wish
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding / Cute Traditional Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Couple Wed In A Jewish Way In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.