Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. (3677 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
I have three queens I checked their profile pics everyday before saying goodmorning to nairaland
not that I am jobless but have my reasons,
these three queens never dissapoint me,they always give me reasons to check and feed my eyes.

makydebbie;her dark skin alone is one million not to talk about her funny look
baby ayikoo.....!

kingcheezypuff;this my queen love afro hair a lot
so I like her afro hair with her beautiful nose ...chai my heart left for joy checkin her profile.

annnikky; I like her lips,my love for kissing arises anytime I checked on her profile.

you can add yours Lols

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by kossyablaze(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
I like mine
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
You get time.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by osesology(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigga, are u sure you have a job?

2 Likes

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=14pt]
Smellymouth........... wink

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by PunkyV(f): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is this a ploy to get people to check yours out? Because I just did! And well...

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by sinaj(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
I only notice people's siggy nd daz if it's funny.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naijamakossa I like the black and white wall painting in the background of your pic

The poster below me don take am personal sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ouigy99(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
osesology:
Nigga, are u sure you have a job?

Yes he has a job. He stated it in his post. He wakes up, looks at some peoples pictures and says good morning to nairaland.

Does that every morning and seems not to be paid for doing so.

When his kidsgrow and ask him what he was doing when his mates deyread book, graduate, get better work or start business and begin hammer......he will blame all the witches in his village .
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by harrysjones(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
seiously this guy no get work... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen ur mate are outside dere looking for money u dey here they check person lips..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=14pt] Smellymouth........... wink [/size]
this girl sef
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just spill it out that u want us to comment on ur profile pix like the poster below d first four posters said...tongue

Anyway, u try shaundecided
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
ouigy99:

Yes he has a job. He stated it in his post. He wakes up, looks at some peoples pictures and says good morning to nairaland.

Does that every morning and seems not to be paid for doing so.

When his kidsgrow and ask him what he was doing when his mates deyread book, graduate, get better work or start business and begin hammer......he will blame all the witches in his village .
you wey get job how far?

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
this girl sef

Naijamakossa na wetin happen

U don chopgringrin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
seiously this guy no get work... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen ur mate are outside dere looking for money u dey here they check person lips..... grin grin grin grin
the only mate outside there making money are the armrobbers,fraudsters,kidnapper and the ritualist hahaha,,,
cos no job for my beloved country

I am not even complaining about looking for job Lols
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks ❤Afros are fly and that should acknowledged world-wide!!

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
What of shaygirl, ellacute45 and twaci? undecided
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Naijamakossa na wetin happen
U don chopgringrin
chai I ve bin won talk bad thing about you ma I no no say you dey here pardon me ma

ma the akara woman don come already she the ask of u ooo Wetin I go talk am.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Sandoski resemble ghost undecided

Lol........kisskiss.... Na dey ghost wey go come meet u in dey night...... Lol......grin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai I ve bin won talk bad thing about you ma
I no no say you dey here
pardon me ma

ma the akara woman don come already she the ask of u ooo
Wetin I go talk am.

Abeg tell her say I dey come... I dey whole dey woman money #200, you fit help me pay,... I go show ur side leta to settle u dey money....

You for talk am if you get mind.... I dey read for yougrin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
What of shaygirl, ellacute45 and twaci? undecided

How may I help u?
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
grin

how you doing babe? wink smiley

Swidy m fine

Wbu
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Maxi112: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
ShayGirl:
Just spill it out that u want us to comment on ur profile pix like the poster below d first four posters said...tongue

Anyway, u try shaundecided
hello bae...
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Abeg tell her say I dey come... I dey whole dey woman money #200, you fit help me pay,... I go show ur side leta to settle u dey money....

You for talk am if you get mind.... I dey read for yougrin
chai the last #200 I get I use buy igbo(weed)

bae u for don talk me this since naa

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Buckle my shoe tongue

Try d poster below me tongue
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Babe's Nipple Is Almost Showing(photo) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Love Girls Who Wear GLASSES! / Do I Cancel My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.