Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) (1440 Views)

We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / ***suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage*** / Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good Afternoon Comrades in Key Board, How Are You All?
Fine, Fine & Fine all the way I guess. cheesy

Please I need honest answers to reasons many now prefer bleached Ladies? In our grand Fathers days it wasn't so. Why the sudden change?

I could remember, once met a black beautiful girl. She had all best qualities of a good lady. Soon we started hitting it off and then went on s3x vacation together.

She was truly inlove with me that most times made her cry begging me never to let her go.
I loved her as well, but did not see any reasonable future with her.

Pls note: not because she is dark! (story for another day)

One day, while we were under self imposed house arrest banging ourselves very hard. My phone rang and it was my best Friend/Towns guy, instructing me to assist him go to his former school because I was closer to the school's location about 3hrs journey by road. And start processing his transcript for urgent outside nigeria things...

So I told him I was having s3x then he asked me who she was this time. Then I gladly told him she is even from his village.(a close village to mine)

So, I let the both greet each other on phone.
Fast foward.... When me and my best guy now saw, so I can give him feed back about the trnnscript processing, he demanded to see pictures of the girl. As he said she has beautiful voice.

And I give him my system to have a look at her. This girl has all best curves in the right places.

Infact, the beer that was in his mouth came out. I was not happy & I informd him as a matter of fact I dont need albino children and she is beautiful too. I dont like the bleaching girls!

There and then, he started his long sermon about so many reasons to back his point and even went as far as organising two bleached girls for me that night!

Meeeeen, see as all their body with diffrent colors patches like agric fowl.

Their pusssys were all black! Then I reported them to him. The ladies had fair bodies but black yarsh and pusssys.

Summary: I later broke up with that my black girl when I discovered she lost confidence in herself and started toning her skin. She got enough warnings from me but never listened. I really really really loved her but had to let go.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by kossyablaze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Repent
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by MEGGATRON(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
"so I told him I was having s3x

So, I let the both greet each other on phone"

Wat happened to, I dey busy. I go call u back. Worst, hey so ure aging sex with my guy. Smh
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicfuntop:

Wat happened to, I dey busy. I go call u back.

Guy, dont allow toto be reason for you to ignore a call and miss life saving divine assistance from God. As for me, I dey pick am ooo to hear every. Thanks for observation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by orunto27: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na you know everything, Oga, Vigina Armed Robber. Tell us now.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Julietcutie(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by allytinted: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by bitchcrafts: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Finally! This quite sounds nice to me bruh smiley. Good concept, message delivered!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Finally! This quite sounds nice to me bruh smiley. Good concept, message delivered!
Thanks My d main main man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by mhisbliss(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Its only girls with low self esteem that bleach and i dont think guys like them the way op is emphasizing you're just exaggerating

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
fair, yellow, black, green, blue , purple self i dont care! just get big yansh
thats all!!!

signed [size=19pt] Sir Yanshious [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Guy, dont allow toto be reason for you to ignore a call and miss life saving divine assistance from God. As for me, I dey pick am ooo to hear every. Thanks for observation.

Am not a guy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
One day, while we were under self imposed house arrest banging ourselves very hard. My phone rang and it was my best Friend/Towns guy, instructing me to assist him go to his former school because I was closer to the school's location about 3hrs journey by road. And start processing his transcript for urgent outside nigeria things...
So I told him I was having s3x then he asked me who she was this time. Then I gladly told him she is even from his village.(a close village to mine)
So, I let them both greet each other on phone

Guy, dont allow toto be reason for you to ignore a call and miss life saving divine assistance from God. As for me, I dey pick am ooo to hear every. Thanks for observation.[/quote]

I meant wen he called u u could have just said you were busy and still ans your call. U dint ve to tell him u were having sex and worst , hey am lola the girl sleeping with ur friend currently. Dint know we re from the same village. Why did i type all dis sef. Ps am a girl. The vic is victoria wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ok
vicfuntop:

Am not a guy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Coffin4Sale: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
How do you want him to know since you can't use the gender... button provided by Nairaland..
vicfuntop:

Am not a guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Coffin4Sale:
How do you want him to know since you can't use the gender... button provided by Nairaland..

I actually didn't see the gender button. The Vic and fun in vicfuntop stands for Victoria and Funmi.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Coffin4Sale:

I actually didn't see the gender button. The Vic and fun in vicfuntop stands for Victoria and Funmi.[b][/b]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Now Prefer Light Skined Girls? (bleached Or Natural) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
vicfuntop:

Am not a guy

noted.SweetySorry4DError cheesy:*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could She Mean / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.