Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know (58236 Views)

How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? / CHEAPEST Icloud Removal Clean/lost/erased (ipad Wifi/ipod/macbook/apple Watch) / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I’m a System/Software Engineer, I specialized in Laptop System repairs, Buying and Selling, Software Installation, programming & Phone Software related and Unlocking Services

Am taking my time this Afternoon to explain clearly a special aspect of my service: UNLOCKING

ICLOUD REMOVAL SERVICE

iCloud
It is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc launched on October 12, 2011. As of February 2016, the service has 782 million users. The service provide its users with means to store data such as Documents, Photos and Music on remote servers for download to iOS, Macintosh or Windows device to share data to others user and as well secure to manage their data IF LOST or STOLEN.

ICLOUD REMOVE SERVICE
It is a server base service that is use to UNLOCK/REMOVE iCloud lock device from previous owner Account. Thereby Erasing all previous Owner from that device and becomes totally fresh to the New User.
It is a very costly service starting from the beginning of this year simply due to the dollar fluctuation. For clients who can afford the price.

These service comes in CLEAN IMEI SERVICE & LOST IMEI SERVICE
NO DOUBT…. The price charger to process UNLOCK/REMOVAL service can buy another iPhone device presently.

ONLY in case of iPhone 4 which runs on iOS 7 can be bypass via software method 100% working or you process through regular service
PLEASE DON’T CONTACT ME ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. Its already on nairaland just search for it Only Contact me for my Service ONLY.

SCAM SITE
When I first ventured into unlocking business. I got scammed by a website and I believe many people are still falling into their trap. There are legal website that do provide the same service and does deliver.
Here are the sites:
[s]www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk
www.iphoneimei.net[/s]
both sites are owned by the same company. They are only good in collecting our money. YOU PAY , YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. HOLD NO ONE RESPONSIBLE

WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ICLOUD REMOVAL SERVICE
iCloud removal service comes in various category for CLEAN IMEI STATUS & LOST/STOLEN/BLACKLISTED IMEI STATUS or SERIAL NUMBERS.

CLEAN IMEI ONLY SERVICE
• iCloud Clean (Australia) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (Canada) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (Russia) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (Spain) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (Singapore) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (South Africa) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (India) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (Europe) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud Clean (USA) SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
• iCloud sold by Apple only FRANCE COUNTRY (clean imei)
• iCloud Remove CLEAN ALL COUNTRY SUPPORTED [Costly]

SOLD BY APPLE NOT SUPPORTED
This means IF your iPhone/iPad/iPod device is bought from Apple Store in the above listed country. Removal Service for such device won’t work.

ICLOUD REMOVE BY COUNTRY LISTED
This means IF your iPhone/iPad/iPod device is from the above listed country and NOT SOLD/BOUGHT from APPLE STORE rather other available store. It can be unlocked. Prices is not that friendly thou. India is the cheapest Ever.

IF your device is not from any of the above listed country. Your device can ONLY be unlock via iCloud Remove CLEAN ALL COUNTRY SUPPORTED 100% success. Duration: 5 days.

LOST/STOLEN IMEI SERVICE
Hmmm
You bought a stolen item via online or from someone unknowingly. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
• iCloud Remove ALL imei 80% success (supports BLOCKED & CLEAN)
• iCloud Remove All iPhone&iPad Lost/Stolen (Phone Number displaying) 70% success rate
• iCloud Remove Lost Mode & Clean (Imei+Apple ID details needed) to process the removal IF KNOWN also support Serial Numbers for iPod/iPad

OPTION B/ ICLOUD/APPLE ID INFOR SERVICE (50-50 chance)
This service will provide wanting client with Information about the previous Apple ID Account Owner by supplying the following:
• NAME,PHONE NUMBER & FULL EMAIL ADDRESS
Will keep the rest for security purpose. Naija we wicked small.
These results are double checked before supplying with the IMEI/SERIAL NUMBER you submit to me and are always accurate.

WHERE THE PROBLEM IS
Contacting the previous owner, who can be friendly with you and remove it for you to use
OR
Simply tell you to Bleep OFF “IF I CAN’T USE IT, YOU CAN’T USE IT ALSO”
This service is NOT REFUNDABLE after supplying you the details.

Please client should take note of other scam website as well. You can contact me or anyone around you that render this service legally to process your removal service for you.

NETWORK UNLOCKING SERVICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE (PERMANENT REMOVAL)

I process iCloud Removal on iPhone 6|6+|6s|6s+|SE|7|7+ and iPad Air 2 Above ONLY !

And Network Locks = All iPhones & iPads are supported for this

You contact me for unlocking service from anywhere in the world. I will get your job done within the speculated duration for the service.
Payment Method Available for Local and Foreign Clients
ALL YOU NEED IS LITTLE TRUST.
I’m proud to be a Nigerian
GOD BLESS YOU

PAYMENT METHODS:

LOCAL TRANSFERS(For Local)
SKRILL/WU/MG/(For Foreigners)

WhatsApp::> https:///2347037886510 Telegram: https:///DreadVirus8)
Email: updatekorede@gmail.com
TECH COMPUTER SYSTEMS & UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS

Check last Page for recent updates...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Osgilliat(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't have any issue regarding iCloud but please kindly tell me if there is jailbreak for iOS version 9.2. Thanks.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Osgilliat:
I don't have any issue regarding iCloud but please kindly tell me if there is jailbreak for iOS version 9.2. Thanks.

There is no jailbreak for iOS 9.2 yet. only iOS 9.0 - 9.1 pangu version 1.3.1

http://en.pangu.io/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Morning Everyone

Below are the list of SCAM ICLOUD LOCK REMOVAL WEBSITE...

appleicloudunlock.com
appleiphoneios..com
appunlock.com
bypassicloudactivation.tools
bypassicloudlockios.com
bypassios7activationlock.com
chronicunlocks.com
doulci-activator.com
emergencyunlocks.com
extremeunlockers.com
findmyicloudid.com
fix-icloud.com
freeicloudunlock.com
gadgetwide.com
icloudcowboy.com
iCloudDnsBypass.com
icloudfreedom.com
icloud-iunlock.com
icloudme.info
icloudphoneremoving..com
icloudremovalservice.tools
icloudremovaltool..com
icloudremovaltools.com
icloudremover.org
icloudunblocking..com
icloudunlock.biz
icloud-unlocker.com
icloudunlockerservice.com
icloudunlocktool.com
icloudunlocktools.com
icydiaos.com
idevice.eu.pn
imei-server.com
imeisource.com
iphoneimei.net
iphoneunlockpro.co
isunlock.com
iunlockicloudlock.com
jailbreakremove.com
legitunlockingcodes.com
letsunlockiphone.services
myicloud.info
myimeiunlock.com
newsden.us
officialiphoneunlock.co.uk
rebelsimcard.com
removeicloudlock.co
snunlockers.com
theofficialunlocks.com
tronixunlocks.com
unlockboot.com
unlockdestination.com
unlockfusion.com
unlockicloud.com
unlock-icloud.com
unlockicloud.info
unlockicloud.org
unlockicloud24.com
unlockingfox.com
unlocklight.com
unlockline.com
unlocks247.com
unlockserverservice.com
unlockstar.net

These sites are not Legit. Please Beware.

Thank You.

8 Likes

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Naughtylyn: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Naughtylyn:
Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!
Employ Yourself 
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Nice one there.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by mr6ix(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2016
how much will it cost for icloud removal of iphone 6 plus
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
mr6ix:
mr6ix:

Contact me with your device IMEI Number.. via Whatsapp 2348088427334
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Xhaka(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smh, you gotta need God's intervention to remove it.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Xhaka:
Smh, you gotta need God's intervention to remove it.

smiley smiley smiley thats IF the device is NOT sold by apple itself. I just pray its not cos most 6 Plus and 6s Plus are sold by them.

making it very expensive to unlock.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
CLEAN IMEI SERVICE

iCloud Remove Service for iPhone (For UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen) Clean Only 1-10 Days.
Now Available.. smiley smiley
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Abasino: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ Macaulish, tankz for d info.. for letin us kwn doz scam website's but pleas list d secure n legit websites for us too bro. Tankz in avdvanc.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2016
hello bro, ordered two iphone6 from amazon.com and i noticed the phones were icloud locked when they were delivered, i tried to contact the seller but to no avail, can you unlock it and na like how much?
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Rilwantalarape:
hello bro, ordered two iphone6 from amazon.com and i noticed the phones were icloud locked when they were delivered, i tried to contact the seller but to no avail, can you unlock it and na like how much?

Contact me with your device IMEI Numbers via Whatsapp/call/text on 2348088327334. Will check the status and let you the price. Sorry to hear about this..
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Macaulish:

Contact me with your device IMEI Numbers via Whatsapp/call/text on 2348088327334. Will check the status and let you the price. Sorry to hear about this..

thanks bro, actually i'm not in Nigeria but the phones are with my lil Sister in Abuja, she's been tryna reach you but not going through.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Abasino: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Scammer's everywhere.... My broda shine ur eyes well well......
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Abasino:

If you want to know IF am a Scam or Not. You can give my service a trail. My reputation speaks for me. I need not be proud. IF I'm not given out my resources Openly doesn't make me one. Many people have contacted me (I've given my resources to Software Engineers like me or Phone Engineer) If you are one and you want it come pass my text and I will.

I'M PROUD OF MY WORK. Anywhere, Anyday, Anytime.

I am a NIGERIAN & Am proud to be!!! Thank You for that for little name you gave yourself.

And I guess you are angry because I've expose your shady information to public( everyone needs to know basic facts) and like I said on the initial post. Contact me or a phone engineer/software engineer around you. it doesn't has to be me. someone near you do deliver the service as well.

This service is restricted to Pofessional in the field not End Users

FOR YOUR UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS FROM ANYWHERE. I DELIVER OVER THE AIR SERVICE.

AKOREDE BELLO (DREADVIRUS)
+2348088427334 (Whatsapp/Call/Text)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

See Result below of Jobs I've delivered

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Abasino: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2016
@Macaulish, bro calm down........ Nobody says u ar scammer everybody now, is either software engr. Or hardware engr. I see....
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by icedondaniel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abasino:
He's not a scammer....I have used his service before.....Don't say trash when you haven't confirmed the real truth,bro.

Thanks.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Abasino: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
icedondaniel:
He's not a scammer....I have used his service before.....Don't say trash when you haven't confirmed the real truth,bro.

Thanks.

I hear u sir !
Birds of dsam feather...........
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ icedondaniel.. Thank You

and

@ Abasino.... Thank You too .

2 Likes

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by icedondaniel(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Abasino:

I hear u sir ! Birds of dsam feather...........
Keep talking trash sha.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by chumakk: 2:40am On Jul 16, 2016
how much does it cost
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 3:19am On Jul 16, 2016
chumakk:
how much does it cost

Which of the service do you require ??
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Macaulish:

If you want to know IF am a Scam or Not. You can give my service a trail. My reputation speaks for me. I need not be proud. IF I'm not given out my resources Openly doesn't make me one. Many people have contacted me (I've given my resources to Software Engineers like me or Phone Engineer) If you are one and you want it come pass my text and I will.

I'M PROUD OF MY WORK. Anywhere, Anyday, Anytime.

I am a NIGERIAN & Am proud to be!!! Thank You for that for little name you gave yourself.

And I guess you are angry because I've expose your shady information to public( everyone needs to know basic facts) and like I said on the initial post. Contact me or a phone engineer/software engineer around you. it doesn't has to be me. someone near you do deliver the service as well.

This service is restricted to Pofessional in the field not End Users

FOR YOUR UNLOCKING SOLUTIONS FROM ANYWHERE. I DELIVER OVER THE AIR SERVICE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

See Result below of Jobs I've delivered

how much do you unlock an icloud locked iphone 6s?
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Rilwantalarape:

how much do you unlock an icloud locked iphone 6s?

Good Day

It will depend on your iCloud Status and country of purchase...

You can send in your device IMEI number via my contact above , will check your device status and give your price and duration.

Thank You.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Macaulish:

Good Day

It will depend on your iCloud Status and country of purchase...

You can send in your device IMEI number via my contact above , will check your device status and give your price and duration.

Thank You.

354411062110367........the 6s
0138850022408028.......the 5s
the phones are just icloud locked and bought in tbilisi,Georgia so i'm sure they're not locked to any network...
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rilwantalarape:

354411062110367........the 6s
0138850022408028.......the 5s
the phones are just icloud locked and bought in tbilisi,Georgia so i'm sure they're not locked to any network...

354411062110367 = iPhone 6 not 6s
Here your details
iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey
IMEI : 354411062110367
Serial number: DNPN90G8G5MK
Telephone Technical Support :Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Lost/stolen
Estimated Purchase Date: September 20, 2014
Country Purchased: United States
Carrier: AT&T US

You need to supply an Apple ID check or Phone Number in order to process your removal. IF details isn't known. You will do an apple ID Check first. I will need also need to see a Screenshot Log In page from your device.

Kindly contact me for your price and duration . and for more explanation.

iphone 5s imei you dropped is wrong. Pls check and supply the correct imei.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Macaulish:

354411062110367 = iPhone 6 not 6s
Here your details
iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey
IMEI : 354411062110367
Serial number: DNPN90G8G5MK
Telephone Technical Support :Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Lost/stolen
Estimated Purchase Date: September 20, 2014
Country Purchased: United States
Carrier: AT&T US

You need to supply an Apple ID check or Phone Number in order to process your removal. IF details isn't known. You will do an apple ID Check first. I will need also need to see a Screenshot Log In page from your device.

Kindly contact me for your price and duration . and for more explanation.

iphone 5s imei you dropped is wrong. Pls check and supply the correct imei.

i actually got the phones from Amazon.com and the seller never mentioned it was lock, i tried to contact him later on with the icloud pass and he wasn't responding so i dont think i can supply the phone number or email o, please can you unlock this and its how much?
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rilwantalarape:

i actually got the phones from Amazon.com and the seller never mentioned it was lock, i tried to contact him later on with the icloud pass and he wasn't responding so i dont think i can supply the phone number or email o, please can you unlock this and its how much?

Good Day, You really need to get in touch with me.

Your device can be unlocked/remove

First, Since you don't have the Apple ID or Phone Number of the previous owner, We need will to place an order for the ID details, I will need you to verify the result with the missing details on the Log In page.

After your confirmation, I will proceed to process your removal.

So kindly make Contact ASAP.

You have not drop the 5/5s imei number, The number you drop before is wrong.

BLESS YOU
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Rilwantalarape(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Macaulish:

Good Day, You really need to get in touch with me.

Your device can be unlocked/remove

First, Since you don't have the Apple ID or Phone Number of the previous owner, We need will to place an order for the ID details, I will need you to verify the result with the missing details on the Log In page.

After your confirmation, I will proceed to process your removal.

So kindly make Contact ASAP.

You have not drop the 5/5s imei number, The number you drop before is wrong.

BLESS YOU

yo bruh, still waiting for my sister to send it to me, moreover she said she called your number but the person who picked up said its a wrong number, anyway what are the processes and who much is this iphone6 gonna cost anyway?
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwantalarape:

yo bruh, still waiting for my sister to send it to me, moreover she said she called your number but the person who picked up said its a wrong number, anyway what are the processes and who much is this iphone6 gonna cost anyway?

Get In Touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.