Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18288 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
muhsin:

Who Allah guides none can lead astray; and whom He leads astray none can lead aright.

is there anyone allah has ever guided right?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GEW: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
wbb
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Noetic: « #448 on: Today at 04:07:40 PM »
is there anyone allah has ever guided right?
Yes. Muslims and on earth, right now its 1.5 Billion people. It shows how much you know about anything!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
lol ;d
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #448 on: Today at 04:07:40 PM » Yes. Muslims and on earth, right now its 1.5 Billion people. It shows how much you know about anything!

from ur statements it is obvious that the guidance of allah is not worth a pint of salt.

allah has guided muslims to
a. paedophilia. . . . , ayotollah of iran confirms it.
b. terrorism . . . , allah delusively promised terrorists a place in his sexually infested paradise
c. amputation, beheading and ostracizing of defenceless people
d. killing of apostates and preaching of hatred

allah's guidiance is evil. . . . . I dont want it.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by javalove(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
may Allah reward u abundantly brother olabowale. . , . Allah is with you and every muslim. . .!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
uplawal:

i miss my Alfa greatly grin grin
how many times will i warn you to join your other womenfolk at the back,didnt you read the hadiths i posted showing you are lower than us men?? grin
@olabowale
i have been away looking for my daily or weekly bread,was looking foward to a more detailed retort,but as usual,you r recycling the same old dogma,albeit in different forms,i cant get at the quotes because it has gone past the page where your replies are,but i will try my best.
1.it is laughable for you to compare jesus christ telling his disciples to buy swords and killing the fig tree with mohammad murdering innocent women,children,men e.t.c however it is giving me another insight into how an average muslim man thinks

2.i will not allow you to rubbish my varied readings and research,so i respectfully decline to repost for the upteenth time the very same quranic verses and hadiths on the same subjects,however i will tell you this for free,
i want to give just one examples of his many negative vices,

a.mohammad was the king of contradictions,and i have proven this for everyone to read by his various double speaks,

he asked you to allow christians and jews to practise their religion,and then turned around to tell you ppl to kill them without exception,in english language that is contradiction.

in medina he raided and robbed innocent traders and then manufactured a convenient revelation, that is a morally reprehensible thing to do

i also reminded you of the poet and clan leader he had assasinated,he even had to pay blood money in compensation to the family of the slain,go and check it out he did.

he was a coward,and only took all his supposedly brave actions surrounded by bloodthirsty renegades and outlaws he managed to gather together

AGAIN,he married aisha at the age of 6 years old,like i told you before,the reason you would not agree on the age,is because it is a really shameful thing for a supposed prophet to do ehnce your difficulty in accepting it,so you r trying to accept the lesser of the two evils,smart move! grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
hpw did he point them to the wrong way: that God is One, Unseen and not a human being and has no parner and a proper name? You do not tell the truth or do you, except that your heart does not accept it: how did Muhammad (as) start out his miission? He gathered his people together and told them all the idols are no use and that Allah is the Qne Viable Lord. This alone, is enough to act against all that you have put forward!
[/color]
yes he did,then he turned around to defend the three godess just because he wanted to endear himself to the arabians and wasnt powerfl enough lol i wonder why he wasnt making mouth then,he later turned around and nullified the verses, im sure he has never heard of the saying that paper will always leave traces lol

yes allah and your mohammed in conjunction can say anything to justify his position,what did you expect him to saymy followers,im sorry i made a series of mistakes??would anyone have taken him any serious after?please open your eyes of understanding sire, if he was sure of himself and his message,then he wouldnt be playing to the gallery so that people will not run away,go and check the bible's account of jesus christ,he did not mince words right from the get go,untill he was cruxified that is the true mark to show you mean business

Surah Abasa is enough to refute your allegation. Actually the first few verses so that you do not think yourself as important that much!! by the way can you put Jesus in the same condition; going from pillar to post of I am God, I am son of God, I am son of Man, I am a man, while the disciples called him Servant? How about please buy swords, if thats the last thing yoy do, since they have few cloths, short of them being naked, he asked that they only keep what was on their back, in order to acquire these swords, to no one fights? Please tell me the truth; why would a man who started out saying that he came with war not peace all of a sudden be a peaceful man; what gives? Lol.
[color=#990000]

it is so sad that you keep on harping on about the same 4 reasons right from the beggining of this debate till now, look at all the various reasons we have advanced to show your mohammad is a blantant fraud??and all you can come up with is the triune,buying swords,cursing fig tree, i and the toher guys have asked you not less than 20 questions about your prophet which you and your folllowers have not been able to satisfactorily answer isnt it a pity really grin
in response to your question i will ask you to do a comparative analysis on both jesus and mohammed and tell me who shed blood??lol

first of all,have you noticed that this is the 3rd time you are going on about a particular abrogation which happened to favour your mohammad i.e drinking and what not?? why dont you give us series of example,secondly in responding directly to your challenge,the satanic verses and the one where mohammad told you his followers to tolerate other religions namely the jews and christians,now turning around later to tell you to kill and disfigure them is not doing any favours to the folowers of islam,who have been blowing themselves up in thousands in the mistaken believe that 72 virgins are waitingfor them in hell

They say Paradise, you said hell! While you have no Paradise in your christian belief, except that you say heaven and lake of fire, you have been better to say lake of fire or heaven where hell is presently located. I have search the Quran and have not found 72 virgins yet. Could you therefore direct me to it, or you are just putting me on. I have dealt with the satanic verses, but let me just ask this; If abrogated verses are still kept in the Quran, since it only shows the progress from the lowest quality of man to the best of quality that is finally attained, should it not be that the Quran should leave thse satanic verses in the Quran as they have been abrogated? If they are not there, it shows that the Quran did not have them all along, if we take into considerations all the other verses that go against idol worshipping and specificallya whole chapter was dedicated to it, refuting the permissibility of even approaching idolatry; Surah Kafiruu? Further Islam came out of the gate by saying there is no god, except One Sole God, complete in every respect, deserving all worship?
[/color]
alhaji be honest,does the last comment make any sense to you at all?it doesnt to me.
there was no time that i said the 72 virgins was in the quran,but it was in the hadiths,if you promise to eat pork this week,i will post the hadith AGAIN, im sure abuzola cannot lie that he did not read it when i posted it on his thread.
you have not dealt with the satanic verses, the question for you to deal with is
did mohammad speak in favour of the three godess or not??simple

again,i will point out the faulty rationale behind the abrogation in the quran, like you have stated,abrogations is chronicling the progress of man from the low to the high, in a manner of speaking iin islam, however mohammad was wrong to start with,this is evidenced by the fact that he adviced his followers wrongly at the beginning by speaking in support of the godess,most importantly however he told his followers that first there was no compulsion in islam and second if the chrstians and jews dont convert to islam,they are to be left alone, what did he do later?i.e your own idea of abrogation, he turned around to tell same followers to behead and cut off the fingertips of the same people he had earlier said were to live in peace withmuslims, he did not finish there,your abrogation further enjoins muslims to strive against them anywhere yu see them,and never to make friends with them e.t.c is that your own idea of abrogation??

i have posted the satanic verses for you,even though i have decided not to repost the same stuffs again,i will make this an exception if you want to see it again grin

mohammad did not have to be weaned because he was above the law,and he did not want to be weaned,who dared to suggest that to him,with the kind of people he surrounded himself with??his exploits both sexually,his raids e.t.c has more than given us a potrait of the kind of man he was
"Nor does he (Muhammad SAAW) speak of his own desire. It is only an Inspiration that is inspired." [An-Najm: 3-4]. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Shall I take as a Wali (helper, protector, etc.) any other than Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? And it is He Who feeds but is not fed." Say: "Verily, I am commanded to be the first of those who submit themselves to Allah (as Muslims)." And be not you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Mushrikeen [polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah]. [EMQ Al-An’am, 6 : 14] "Verily, my Wali (Protector, Supporter, and Helper, etc.) is Allah Who has revealed the Book (the Quran), and He protects (supports and helps) the righteous. [EMQ Al-Ararat, 7 : 196] The right of legislation is for none but Allah. [EMQ Yusuf, 12 : 40] Do not obey the Kafir and the Munafiq. [EMQ Al-Ahzab, 33 : 1] [Say (O Muhammad SAW)] "Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Quran), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt. [EMQ Al-An’am, 6 : 114] All of these verses show that Muhammad (AS) like all Muslims was binded by the Quran except where ever its made specific for him; night prayers for example, or marrying more than 4 wives. Surah Azhab started with addreessing him drectly, which means all believers shall not be surprised when the same warning applies to them: O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Keep your duty to Allah, and obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites (i.e., do not follow their advices). Verily! Allah is Ever AllKnower, AllWise. Chapter 33:1. One thing I have learnt about you, is that you are very firm in your determination to not tell the truth. So being abtrusive will not help you against Allah, maybe in the eyes of the ignorants you are a good believer!

[color=#990000]

while ignoring all that you have posted in trying to whitewash your bloodthirsty prophet,simply answer yes or no.
was he surrounded by violent warriors or not?if no i will rpove to you that he did,i will even dig deepand give you the name of one of his top leutenants,who had the reputation of being really wicked and kills without will,you can post all the verses you want,but we have seen that mohammad says something else,and does another thing,so why should i believe him,especially with the lies i have discovered in the quran, one thing i have discovered about you is that you are sofanatically blinded by your religious fervour that you have intentionally refused to see and acknowledge the truth,rather you will keep on heaping lies upon half truths just to make the lies in the quran look real

ANDyou met a guy that converted to islam and later his wife??/r u kidding,do you want me to start telling you all these i have met,bith in church,fellowship that converted from islam to christianity?
free sex is incolcated in your religion,by virture of the fact that your forebearers indulged in such,mohammed and his folowers indulged in free sex,and this is documented
Please bring out the documentaed "free sex" and below is the position of Quran and Muhammad

"Do not go near to adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and evil, opening roads (to other evils)" (Quran 17:32).
"Say, 'Verily, my Lord has prohibited the shameful deeds, be it open or secret, sins and trespasses against the truth and reason"' ( Quran 7:33).
"Women impure are for men impure, and men impure are for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity." (Quran 24:26)
"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity, and God is well acquainted with all they do. And say to the believing woman that they should lower their gaze, and guard their modesty." (Quran 24:30-3 1)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said in many places that adultery is one of the three major sins. However, the most interesting story is that of a young man who went to the Prophet. This man asked for permission to fornicate because he could not control himself. The Prophet dealt with him with reasoning and asked him if he would approve of someone else having illegal sex with his mother, sister, daughter, or wife. Each time the man said 'no'. Then the Prophet replied that the woman with whom you plan to have sex is also somebody's mother, sister, daughter, or wife. The man understood and repented. The Prophet(pbuh) prayed for his forgiveness.
[/color][color=#990000]
this is another reason to show you mohammad was full of lies and contradiction go and read your quran 33;50-51 where mohammad gives himself a blank cheque to sleep with anybody and everybody's wife,slaves and anything in skirts, thank GOD you posted these verses,,you have proved another direct contradiction thanks for making my job easier, more of that pls grin

i really cant get head nor tail of this comment!
This is exactly how I feel most of the time when I read you, sconsidering that you work hard to defend the indefensible! I dont know how you do it, but I am sure that you are a legend in your own mind! My argument remains that Muhammad's adopted son was not his true son, and the ex wife of this man was not the same as the ex wife of his true son, since Quran says that the ex wife or wife of a father can not be married by the son, hence it is the reverse between father and the wife or ex wife of his son!
[color=#006600][/color]
you should be a rapper or hip hop artists,with this lyrics you have written down in defending a morally backward,and wrong act committed by your prophet, lets even assume for a second that the guy was not his adopted son?

what should a sensible adult,old man at that do,if two young couples were having marital problems??
shouldnt he advice and then sort it out??
but no,he used his old tricks of revelations,and took the young man's wife, it is doubly devilish,when one now realises that the said guy is supposedly his step son, ifrom what you have written on here and past comments,its obvious that you are in your fourties at least,so i am sure friends and families would have brough marital squabbles to you for mediation,how many of these wives have you married or how many of these gfs have you slept with and taken as your own?
that is what your prophet did,rather than saying the truth of how shameful it is,you r here defening it
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
sorry the colour thing didnt work out to seperate the quotes from the replies,but hope you can decipher it
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2009
I was actually researching the allegation agaist the messenger (as) by the disbelievers, as represenetd by the likes of Noetic15 and now Godson2009, when the news was was saying that NASA is on a mission to blast an explosive (i dont wanna say bomb) at the moon, creating at least a 60 ft wide crater, with some significant depth!

Then it dawned on me; just maybe the observation camera will record from the incience, the evidence to support a past cracking of the moon, not only on the surface, but deep enough that the scientists will postulate that it might have sheared all around, too deep that it may have broken up into 2 pieces. I want to preclude the disbelievers in pointing out, before they may deny it, that if the complete story is ever told, the science community will find the deep crack more than a surface or topical fracture! Afterall, it has been postulated that the otherside that is never hit by the sun is so cold that it may have significant amount of Ice, a possible reason that it may be postulated that it is sticking together regardless of the deep crack!

Though, I am not a one that will give this excuse when it cracked by the hand of Muhammad (as) a means permitted by Allah (SWT) to proof his prophethood, but this is a good scientific argument!

Goodson2009. I will respond to you later, though there is no evidence that Muhammad (as) said that the Christians should be indiscriminately be killed. how you come about it, beats my imagination. But I will approach your statement from very logical viewpoint to disproof you.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
i have evidence that he did so,and i will post the relevant verses again to show your religion up for what it is at the appropriate time
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2009
@Noetic15: « #452 on: October 08, 2009, 06:07 PM »
from your statements it is obvious that the guidance of allah is not worth a pint of salt.
We will read below how true is the pinch, or pint. Maybe its actually a ship load of Salt, heading for West Africa.

a. paedophilia. . . . , ayotollah of iran confirms it. Olabowale of yorubaland denies it! And everywhere you turn, if we want we will waylay you and hijack your thoughts, not allowing it any time to root! lol. Wei mu no yin.
b. terrorism . . . , allah delusively promised terrorists a place in his sexually infested paradise This dude called noetic must love sex. Its a statement of affirmation and further he is sexually frustrated. Get your mind off it. Fast like mondays and Thursdays and the three days of the full moon, when people are hot because of moon pull on the liquid and the human is at least 50% liquid, you know.

c. amputation, beheading and ostracizing of defenceless people Jesus was defenseless when the Jews arrested him? How is it that God the Creator is defenseless?

d. killing of apostates and preaching of hatred Denier noetic is blind as a bat, after all the verses and the tafsir, he still got stuck in that same mindset. Olabs is rite all along; you sir, mr, noetic15 is a stubborn man. Incorrigible. Corrupted mind you have no wonder guidance is not reaching you!

allah's guidiance is evil. . . . . I dont want it. And Allah says your open enemy is the devil, oh children of Adam. I wo ogbeni yi o mo ibi tio ndun e rara!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:56am On Oct 10, 2009
@Godson2009: « #454 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07 PM »
[Quote]how many times will i warn you to join your other womenfolk at the back,didnt you read the hadiths i posted showing you are lower than us men?? [/quote]Didnt I tell you to respect women? This is a what would Jesus do moment; aint it? Not all women are in the back, some are bold and remain in the front: Khadijah, Aisha, Fatimah, Hafsa, Zaynab, Maryam (RA)! My sisters Uplawal, Mukina and others are, too.

@olabowale
i have been away looking for my daily or weekly bread,was looking foward to a more detailed retort,but as usual,you r recycling the same old dogma,albeit in different forms,i cant get at the quotes because it has gone past the page where your replies are,but i will try my best.
1.it is laughable for you to compare jesus christ telling his disciples to buy swords and killing the fig tree with mohammad murdering innocent women,children,men e.t.c however it is giving me another insight into how an average muslim man thinks
May Allah make your earthly struggle successful. Its your afterlife that am concern about!

2.i will not allow you to rubbish my varied readings and research,so i respectfully decline to repost for the upteenth time the very same quranic verses and hadiths on the same subjects,however i will tell you this for free,
i want to give just one examples of his many negative vices,
I will not know which entity is comparatively similar to Muhammad (AS) in the Christian camp; so I will leave your joke, alone, since you have three Gods, I will not know what to say to each so I will not even approach that too. Unfortunately for you, you did not show any verse or ahadith, even though you claim so!

a.mohammad was the king of contradictions,and i have proven this for everyone to read by his various double speaks,
You havent proven nothing (anything), so you are not telling the truth! Here is a proof; Act 4 Verse25/30 (Jesus is Servant of God), versus I am God! Which is correct? Thats how to show contradiction! Evidence, evidence man.

he asked you to allow christians and jews to practise their religion,and then turned around to tell you ppl to kill them without exception,in english language that is contradiction.
I see what you are doing; talk without proofs when you need to provide evidences upon accusations! back it up man, or you are out in the pub, to wash down some pork cuts with a pint or two? Lol. Mo nba e sere ni o!

in medina he raided and robbed innocent traders and then manufactured a convenient revelation, that is a morally reprehensible thing to do
The first war was that of Badr. The next was Huud! Now tell me the raid you are talking about. My father's namesake (RA) was killed in huud, and my namesake (RA) was captured in Badr when he was in jahaliah. Omo boy, you only talk for the sake of talking? Give me proofs, man!

i also reminded you of the poet and clan leader he had assasinated,he even had to pay blood money in compensation to the family of the slain,go and check it out he did.
And I brought you a bigger reminder; the woman who poisoned him (AS), the people of makka, too. Who between the two of us is telling the truth? Ohsisi, help us in this case, since you have used the poison carrying Jewish woman as your vengeance process many times!

he was a coward,and only took all his supposedly brave actions surrounded by bloodthirsty renegades and outlaws he managed to gather together
Thats not a coward! Thats eadership who have strength. If you insist to say that, know that you have called all the leaders of USA, England, Israel, etc cowards! No? Lol.

AGAIN,he married aisha at the age of 6 years old,like i told you before,the reason you would not agree on the age,is because it is a really shameful thing for a supposed prophet to do ehnce your difficulty in accepting it,so you r trying to accept the lesser of the two evils,smart move!
Nothing Muhammad (as) that I am ashamed about. This afternoon, I realise that I love him, always more than I love myself. And after me, I love my mom and all my family members amd that include my son Lai who is turning 26, this saturday, October 10! It is because of the marriages of Muhammad that allows me in my young 50s to marry a young thirthsomething. And if the time permits, I will still marry younger and am doing my exercises to be able to live up to the Billing. I often asked you and your gang if you know when Aisha was born relative to her family's Islam? If you cant tackle this simple question, dont even pretend to write it again as part of your empty arguments!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
@OLABOWALE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON, OLAYIWOLA OLABOWALE,may Allah bless him in this life and life to come (amen)
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
My dearest sister Uplawal: Amin. Jazakallahu Khair. I seeking the blessing of Allah on you. Amin. May Allah accepts all your Du'a. Amin.

Allah resolve all the issues and concerns of all; believers and unbelievers as well by His Book the Quran and by His messenger"s (AS) authentic speeches and actions (Hadith and Sunnah). In Surah Shu'ara, Allah answers the likes of Aloy.Emeka, Godson2009, Noetic15, Ohsisi, Pligrim and others who are liars and stubbornly rejecting the truth.

26:184: "And fear Him Who created you and the generations of the men of old."
26:185: They said: "You are only one of those bewitched!
26:186: "You are but a human being like us and verily, we think that you are one of the liars!
26:187: "So cause a piece of the heaven to fall on us, if you are of the truthful!"
26:188: He said: "My Lord is the Best Knower of what you do."
26:189: But they belied him, so the torment of the day of shadow (a gloomy cloud) seized them, indeed that was the torment of a Great Day.
26:190: Verily, in this is indeed a sign, yet most of them are not believers.
26:191: And verily! Your Lord, He is indeed the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.
26:192: And truly, this (the Quran) is a revelation from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists),
26:193: Which the trustworthy Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] has brought down;
26:194: Upon your heart (O Muhammad SAW) that you may be (one) of the warners,
26:195: In the plain Arabic language.
26:196: And verily, it (the Quran, and its revelation to Prophet Muhammad SAW) is (announced) in the Scriptures [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] of former people.
26:197: Is it not a sign to them that the learned scholars (like 'Abdullah bin Salam who embraced Islam) of the Children of Israel knew it (as true)?
26:198: And if We had revealed it (this Quran) unto any of the non-Arabs,
26:199: And he had recited it unto them, they would not have believed in it.
26:200: Thus have We caused it (the denial of the Quran) to enter the hearts of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.).
26:201: They will not believe in it until they see the painful torment;
26:202: It shall come to them of a sudden, while they perceive it not;
26:203: Then they will say: "Can we be respited?"
26:204: Would they then wish for Our Torment to be hastened on?
26:205: Tell Me, if We do let them enjoy for years,

If the Quran was revealed on another one from the people known as Children of Israel, the people who are stock with believing Musa and disbelieving Isa, along with those who get stuck with believing Isa as more than a human prophet, even though he had a mother and he and his mother exhibited all the attributes of humans, they would have disbelieved this new man as they have disbelieved Muhammad (AS), out of jealousy, ignorance and outright dishonesty and pure disbelief!

Yet they say learned people from among them then and now accepting Islam and Muhammad (AS) as the Messenger of the Creator (SWT).
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #454 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07 PM » Didnt I tell you to respect women? This is a what would Jesus do moment; aint it? Not all women are in the back, some are bold and remain in the front: Khadijah, Aisha, Fatimah, Hafsa, Zaynab, Maryam (RA)! My sisters Uplawal, Mukina and others are, too.
and isnt it dandy that most of those you mentioned happened to be his wife??
what happened to them after his death,didnt he decree that they must never marry and disinherit them in front indeed, how many women have led a mosque from the beginning of islam till today sunday 11 october 2009 at 2.56 pm uk time??
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #454 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07 PM »
May Allah make your earthly struggle successful. Its your afterlife that am concern about!
guess that makes the two of us,because i still prayed for you and your gang today including uplawal that the holy spirit will arrest you and i know he will definitely so that you will join me in heaven
olabowale:

I will not know which entity is comparatively similar to Muhammad (AS) in the Christian camp; so I will leave your joke, alone, since you have three Gods, I will not know what to say to each so I will not even approach that too. Unfortunately for you, you did not show any verse or ahadith, even though you claim so!
well,if you mean an entity who led renegades to kill,steal and destroy,the only reference to that in the bible is satan, however in the new testament ithere is no disciple who was anything as wicked vindictive and blood thirsty as mohammed
olabowale:

You havent proven nothing (anything), so you are not telling the truth! Here is a proof; Act 4 Verse25/30 (Jesus is Servant of God), versus I am God! Which is correct? Thats how to show contradiction! Evidence, evidence man.
what do you call the contradictions in the mecca and mmedina parts of mohammad's command on muslim's relations with jews and christians?
how r bout my favourite the satanic verses?
olabowale:

I see what you are doing; talk without proofs when you need to provide evidences upon accusations! back it up man, or you are out in the pub, to wash down some pork cuts with a pint or two? Lol. Mo nba e sere ni o!
im sorry sire,but i will remind you again that i am born again,and i dont do alcohol or even go to pubs, you r the one that should confess what you have been doing in secret
olabowale:

The first war was that of Badr. The next was Huud! Now tell me the raid you are talking about. My father's namesake (RA) was killed in huud, and my namesake (RA) was captured in Badr when he was in jahaliah. Omo boy, you only talk for the sake of talking? Give me proofs, man!
you have brought another one,are these the only raids he led all through the time he arrived at medina?? battle is different from raids o, so dont confuse yourself
olabowale:

And I brought you a bigger reminder; the woman who poisoned him (AS), the people of makka, too. Who between the two of us is telling the truth? Ohsisi, help us in this case, since you have used the poison carrying Jewish woman as your vengeance process many times!
are you justifying his assasination of the poet by that of someone who tried to poison him??lol
olabowale:

Thats not a coward! Thats eadership who have strength. If you insist to say that, know that you have called all the leaders of USA, England, Israel, etc cowards! No? Lol.
are you comparing the leaders of usa and uk to mohammed??lol
jesus was brave because like you have often told us here,he had only 12 disciples and that did not stop him speaking his mind,or doing what he has to do
olabowale:

Nothing Muhammad (as) that I am ashamed about. This afternoon, I realise that I love him, always more than I love myself. And after me, I love my mom and all my family members amd that include my son Lai who is turning 26, this saturday, October 10! It is because of the marriages of Muhammad that allows me in my young 50s to marry a young thirthsomething. And if the time permits, I will still marry younger and am doing my exercises to be able to live up to the Billing. I often asked you and your gang if you know when Aisha was born relative to her family's Islam? If you cant tackle this simple question, dont even pretend to write it again as part of your empty arguments!
well then like they say birds of a feather, so im guessing you will imbibe all of mohammad's many vices to show you how selfish what you have said is,and how self centered mohammed must have been to put that in your quran, what happens to a child you have given birth to in your 60s or 70s after yopu are gone?
we all wish to live till our eighties and nineties,but what if you dont live more than seventy something leaving a child who is barely a teenager?guess you dont care how he survives or fends for himself or herself??
i dont want to know or bother my hhead about all that,all i know is that mohammad married a 6 years old and slep with her when she turned 9 years old why are you blantantly lieing about that?
even yur brother abulnaat admitted
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic15: « #452 on: October 08, 2009, 06:07 PM » We will read below how true is the pinch, or pint. Maybe its actually a ship load of Salt, heading for West Africa.

a. paedophilia. . . . , ayotollah of iran confirms it. Olabowale of yorubaland denies it! And everywhere you turn, if we want we will waylay you and hijack your thoughts, not allowing it any time to root! lol. Wei mu no yin.
b. terrorism . . . , allah delusively promised terrorists a place in his sexually infested paradise This dude called noetic must love sex. Its a statement of affirmation and further he is sexually frustrated. Get your mind off it. Fast like mondays and Thursdays and the three days of the full moon, when people are hot because of moon pull on the liquid and the human is at least 50% liquid, you know.

c. amputation, beheading and ostracizing of defenceless people Jesus was defenseless when the Jews arrested him? How is it that God the Creator is defenseless?

d. killing of apostates and preaching of hatred Denier noetic is blind as a bat, after all the verses and the tafsir, he still got stuck in that same mindset. Olabs is rite all along; you sir, mr, noetic15 is a stubborn man. Incorrigible. Corrupted mind you have no wonder guidance is not reaching you!

allah's guidiance is evil. . . . . I dont want it. And Allah says your open enemy is the devil, oh children of Adam. I wo ogbeni yi o mo ibi tio ndun e rara!

does ur post make any sense?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Godson2009: « #463 on: Today at 03:27:03 PM »  
[Quote]and isnt it dandy that most of those you mentioned happened to be his wife??
what happened to them after his death,didnt he decree that they must never marry and disinherit them in front indeed, how many women have led a mosque from the beginning of islam till today sunday 11 october 2009 at 2.56 pm uk time??[/quote]Every believing women in his time. before then Maryam the mother of Isa bin Maryam (AS), Asiiya as in Ashiawu in yorubaland, Sarah the wife of Ibrahim (AS), and Hajar the second wife of Ibrahim! Allah is the One Who elevated the wives of the Messenger (AS) in honoring place; Surah Azhab verse 32 says the wives are not like other women, which is to mean that what applies to them in sexuality, marriage and remarrying when they become widows; But before this, Ahhah says if the wives wanted to be off from the family of Muhammad (AS) they should just say so and it will be done and be over with: Verse 28 made it very clear that even as a poor man, it was going to be a display of Miracle from Allah to send them away with HANDSOME sending away parting gift:

28:O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world, and its glitter, Then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free in a handsome manner (divorce).

32: O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.

Let me ask you; where are the sexualities of women; front only, or back only, or side only? My answer ad I dont know about you is every were! Where is the sexuality of man relative to a woman, front only or back is very important? For me, and every sexual woman will tell yo, that it is the front, because there is no sexual ntercourse, without the man's front in play, whereas, it is everywhere that a woman turns as lon as she is in front of the man, there is husband and wife activities going on. Since you do not know this, the reason you are legislating for a woman to be bending in front of sexually able men or man,  in the congregation, I am educating you of the things that you will experience in your bedroom, when your wife is dressing up and she bends in front of you, remember that I warn you to look away or else she is not going anywhere until you guys do the bee and bird thing! So for the Muslim not to get distracted by this beautiful being in Salah, a woman cant lead grown man. You need to start looking at the complete spectrum of things! Ohsisi, you need to educate your brothers and sisters about sex. I will collect the registration fees for the program. I take my own cut first and give you just 30%, because it is my idea to "Educate Rita!"

[Quote]guess that makes the two of us,because i still prayed for you and your gang today including uplawal that the holy spirit will arrest you and i know he will definitely so that you will join me in heaven[/quote]You are praying to abreil! What a shame. Gabreil cant arrest anyone, on his own. I am a believer in Allah, just like Jibril, hence, if he is sent to do harm on anyone, it will not be to a muslim, but a Kufar; other people who are not muslim! Am saying to you, emphatically, that your prayers in this regard will never be accepted!

[Quote]well,if you mean an entity who led renegades to kill,steal and destroy,the only reference to that in the bible is satan, however in the new testament ithere is no disciple who was anything as wicked vindictive and blood thirsty as mohammed[/quote]A enegade is a person who does something that is iconoclastic, be it to correct wrong or destroy truth. What was Jesus in this respect as he turn over at a very early age the the money changer's tables? When Jesus killed the Figtree, was he a killer or not, or when he said e brought no peace but war, was he not a war-ready leader except that he had no firm supporters to lead? And please tell me what Muhamma (AS) stole, since he was known as alamin (the trustworthy) among the Makkan? If you cant, then know that you have no shame! Jesus destroyed pigs, whereas he could have saved them, since he was able to command the devils out of a person, he could have simply commaned them to hang out and be helpless, or just kill them (a better thing), as he had found way to kill a nature abiding figtree; he couldnt do it, because he could not do everything, true to his statement; by myself, I can do nothing! I did not ention Moses, so if the majority of the things that you list for satan is done by Jesus, please draw your own conclusion!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
what do you call the contradictions in the mecca and mmedina parts of mohammad's command on muslim's relations with jews and christians?
how r bout my favourite the satanic verses?
Surah Najm is a Makkan Surah and there is no idol mentioned in it, except to ridicle the idolatry of the arabs! I have no idea of your possible assertions; I dont read minds, maybe you do, even Jesus could not tell anyone about the future; the time of the hour. When you accuse and cant prove the accusation, it becomes an empty rhetoric!

[Quote]im sorry sire,but i will remind you again that i am born again,and i dont do alcohol or even go to pubs, you r the one that should confess what you have been doing in secret[/quote]Get born 2000 times. You will still remain the same person; a Kufar, in my eye. Anything I do in secret is secret. I dont broadcast it. What is wrong with you is not your behavior, but your belief! Your aqeedah is foundamentally wrong. You are no better than Olorisha of Ijebuland, or the agemo worshippers!

[Quote]you have brought another one,are these the only raids he led all through the time he arrived at medina?? battle is different from raids o, so dont confuse yourself[/quote]Sheik Godson2009, present your raid and I want to read it! I know what will happen in the end; you will lose the argument and laugh with the usual tactis, without any evidence.

[Quote]are you justifying his assasination of the poet by that of someone who tried to poison him??lol[/quote]Tried to or poisoned him? You are never telling the truth, or have you ever? Ohsisi, listen to your brother denying your favorite ahadith! And the Bible God says "vengeance is mine?" Yet Godson2009 is denying this war effort? Why god Jesus didnt take vengeance? This is another contradiction or really he is not God, if only you can tell us what he really is?

26;221; Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shayatin (devils) descend?
26:222: They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person.
26:223: Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars.
26:224: As for the poets, the erring follow them, (the poets, evil doers from them suffer the influences of the shayatan)
26:225: See you not that they speak about every subject (praising others right or wrong) in their poetry?
26:226: And that they say what they do not do.
26:227: Except those who believe (among the poets, in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, and remember Allah much, and reply back (in poetry) to the unjust poetry (which the pagan poets utter against the Muslims). And those who do wrong will come to know by what overturning they will be overturned

I recall that Goiat taunted little David, who was not even Barmitvah then. The oratory of Goliat was not less than poetry. How about Pharaoh who challeneged Moses all the way? Their exchange was not less than poetry and in my days we say it is Takahing and dabohing! But you realised that the two evil doers died in the hands of the believers; Musa (AS) and Daud (AS)! Do you expect less from the hand of a Prophet (AS), who is more like Musa, while Jesus of the Bible, was not like Musa? Aburo, you give me more ammunitions to respond to you, except that I dont have so much time to play with you, fully!

[Quote]are you comparing the leaders of usa and uk to mohammed??lol
jesus was brave because like you have often told us here,he had only 12 disciples and that did not stop him speaking his mind,or doing what he has to do[/quote]If thats bravery, then I was braver when the police officer stopped me in Las Vegas, and I confronted him that my lawyer will be passing by any moment from now and Larry id just I have said! Bravery was when Muhammad injested the poison, called the woman, listened to her reason and left her alone!A leader true and true, allowing people to be as they see fit even when it is a peril to his health and an attempt on his life! And he did not complain, yet a human being, unlike the god who complained and blamed another God, after begging, crying, weeping and praying all night long! Muhammad (AS) was a leader of a nation too: the muslim nation. How about Jesus, was she a leader of Christian nation? Dont get get me started man. Ohsisi, where are you? Am waiting for you to take my offer, because the morning sickness should be over by now! Boy, the boy must be shaking you up to the core. I know, I have two of them and InshaAllah, many more to come. Amin.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
well then like they say birds of a feather, so im guessing you will imbibe all of mohammad's many vices to show you how selfish what you have said is,and how self centered mohammed must have been to put that in your quran, what happens to a child you have given birth to in your 60s or 70s after yopu are gone?
InshaAllah I will still be here much longer. Olayiwola will be a great grandfather while am stil strong enough to take care of myself. So leave my life alone with Allah, Whom all my trusts are with! Copying Muhammad (AS), I do not drink, smoke, and night crawl. And by Allah, in my business life, businesses executives throw women at me so that I can do business with them. And no single freebie have I ever extended my manhood to snatch off the rack; since 1992 or earlier! Aburo, if you are in my position, and if a man says he is in that position and walking away without wanting to eat some of the dishes, and they are varied; white, black, etc, I as a Nigerian male, knows that this man cant just be an ordinary follower of Jesus, as I am an ordinary follower of Muhammad (AS)!

Since Muhammad says that the Ribah of Abbass ibn Abi Mutalib is under his foot, I took it as a direct instruction to me not to involve in Riba. But of course, I read the Ribah verses in Baqarah, Imran and Nisaa Surah.

we all wish to live till our eighties and nineties,but what if you dont live more than seventy something leaving a child who is barely a teenager?guess you dont care how he survives or fends for himself or herself??
I lost my father before I was well into my teenage years and by Allah, He made my life easy and I turn out to be a good man, law aboding and did not really suffer. He worked hard to leave a legacy and even now after 40+ years, his estate is left undivided because not many of us, including the women want anything from it. So your statement is kinda silly, since am a hard worker and independently wealthy. Alhamdulillah.

i dont want to know or bother my hhead about all that,all i know is that mohammad married a 6 years old and slep with her when she turned 9 years old why are you blantantly lieing about that?
even yur brother abulnaat admitted
Neither abulbannat nor me, is a 100% authority of Islam. That answers the difference of opinion, a niamaAllah for the muslim ummah. He and I will not disagree in any verse in the Quran or any authentic ahadith, since what you said from Aisha (RA) the mother of believers, is an ahadith by definition. This only, I can use as my basis of disqualifying it.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Noetic15: « #464 on: Today at 03:47:23 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 02:16:22 AM
@Noetic15: « #452 on: October 08, 2009, 06:07 PM » We will read below how true is the pinch, or pint. Maybe its actually a ship load of Salt, heading for West Africa.

does your post make any sense?
I wo o le kaa nkon kon ni? Abi inu e ti shu ju o wa le ri ron? Abeg, so sidon!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #463 on: Today at 03:27:03 PM » Every believing women in his time. before then Maryam the mother of Isa bin Maryam (AS), Asiiya as in Ashiawu in yorubaland, Sarah the wife of Ibrahim (AS), and Hajar the second wife of Ibrahim! Allah is the One Who elevated the wives of the Messenger (AS) in honoring place; Surah Azhab verse 32 says the wives are not like other women, which is to mean that what applies to them in sexuality, marriage and remarrying when they become widows; But before this, Ahhah says if the wives wanted to be off from the family of Muhammad (AS) they should just say so and it will be done and be over with: Verse 28 made it very clear that even as a poor man, it was going to be a display of Miracle from Allah to send them away with HANDSOME sending away parting gift:

28:O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world, and its glitter, Then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free in a handsome manner (divorce).

32: O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.

reading your long winded comments are always so daunting and mentally tiring,especially as 80% of it either doesnt make sense or a repeat of the same thing,in answer to all that you have written above could you just answer yes or no.

did the quran say women must be caned if they are disobedient?yes or no,
i am sure you will agree with me,this answer does not need way too much explanations
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #463 on: Today at 03:27:03 PM »
Let me ask you; where are the sexualities of women; front only, or back only, or side only? My answer ad I dont know about you is every were! Where is the sexuality of man relative to a woman, front only or back is very important? For me, and every sexual woman will tell yo, that it is the front, because there is no sexual ntercourse, without the man's front in play, whereas, it is everywhere that a woman turns as lon as she is in front of the man, there is husband and wife activities going on. Since you do not know this, the reason you are legislating for a woman to be bending in front of sexually able men or man, in the congregation, I am educating you of the things that you will experience in your bedroom, when your wife is dressing up and she bends in front of you, remember that I warn you to look away or else she is not going anywhere until you guys do the bee and bird thing! So for the Muslim not to get distracted by this beautiful being in Salah, a woman cant lead grown man. You need to start looking at the complete spectrum of things! Ohsisi, you need to educate your brothers and sisters about sex. I will collect the registration fees for the program. I take my own cut first and give you just 30%, because it is my idea to "Educate Rita!"
so why dont you ppl simply steal our own idea of closing your eyes when praying?it wont be the first time you are stealing our ideas and we dont mind
wouldnt that cause you from distraction,and save you the rigmarole and confusion of your women being at the back??lol
let me show you the siliness of it from another angle, remember these days mohammad and his followers mostly prayed in the open i.e deserts e.t.c with an ever present danger of ambush from enemies,dont you see how much emphasis he placed on the women in his camp leaving them at the back in the open?
if there was an ambush who will receive the first onslaught of arrows if not the ones at the back where normal ambush takes place??women were like objects to sleep with and satisfy a male sexual need and to do the household chores for mohammad,hence the reason he and his followers treated them like camels and horses

You are praying to abreil! What a shame. Gabreil cant arrest anyone, on his own. I am a believer in Allah, just like Jibril, hence, if he is sent to do harm on anyone, it will not be to a muslim, but a Kufar; other people who are not muslim! Am saying to you, emphatically, that your prayers in this regard will never be accepted!
[/quote]
well i am really sorry for that,and i will keep praying for you for your redemption,you will be suprised when the holy ghost arrests you

A enegade is a person who does something that is iconoclastic, be it to correct wrong or destroy truth. What was Jesus in this respect as he turn over at a very early age the the money changer's tables? When Jesus killed the Figtree, was he a killer or not, or when he said e brought no peace but war, was he not a war-ready leader except that he had no firm supporters to lead? And please tell me what Muhamma (AS) stole, since he was known as alamin (the trustworthy) among the Makkan? If you cant, then know that you have no shame! Jesus destroyed pigs, whereas he could have saved them, since he was able to command the devils out of a person, he could have simply commaned them to hang out and be helpless, or just kill them (a better thing), as he had found way to kill a nature abiding figtree; he couldnt do it, because he could not do everything, true to his statement; by myself, I can do nothing! I did not ention Moses, so if the majority of the things that you list for satan is done by Jesus, please draw your own conclusion!
[quote]
you should be ashamed of yourself sire comparing turning over a couple of tables to a man who killed murdered innocent ppl in cold blood and stole from them.
i asked you before,will you equate yourself to a fig tree?can you marry a female fig tree as one of your wives??

honestly just look at the weak accusations you are bringing up to justify a mohammad who killed thousands of people in cold blood in the name of jihad.
he raped slave girls and slept with a 9 years old and stole from thousands justifying it with some random assertion of prosecution,juxtapose what you have written about jesus with all that mohammed di,

where did jesus christ spill a single blood?
he was the one one uplifting the table,ask yourself,why didnt the traders fight back,considering they were many and he was just one, doesnt that tell you that they knew they were in the wrong and so respected and acknowledged the young jeusus?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
olabowale:

Surah Najm is a Makkan Surah and there is no idol mentioned in it, except to ridicle the idolatry of the arabs! I have no idea of your possible assertions; I dont read minds, maybe you do, even Jesus could not tell anyone about the future; the time of the hour. When you accuse and cant prove the accusation, it becomes an empty rhetoric!
quran 53;19-23, "19, Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,vs20, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? vs 21, What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? vs22, Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! vs 23, These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

now that i have posted the verses mohammad compromised his faith and islam by supporting the same people he sought to convert,please do not ask me this same question AGAIN, i hope your son olayiwola is there to witness btw happy birthday to him and hope he enjoyed today's church service in redeemed grin

olabowale:

Get born 2000 times. You will still remain the same person; a Kufar, in my eye. Anything I do in secret is secret. I dont broadcast it. What is wrong with you is not your behavior, but your belief! Your aqeedah is foundamentally wrong. You are no better than Olorisha of Ijebuland, or the agemo worshippers!
no sire i will only be born again oncce,however we are inviting you to join us at the top,theres enough room for you and olayiwola, please tell him my birthday present for him is isaiah 61 and deuteronomy 28 1-15 grin
olabowale:

These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!
lol what did you expect him to say when the jews refused to recognise him, lol
olabowale:

Sheik Godson2009, present your raid and I want to read it! I know what will happen in the end; you will lose the argument and laugh with the usual tactis, without any evidence.
i will provide evidence after you answer this very simple and direct question which will be in upper case,
DID MOHAMMED START A RAIDING EXPEDITION AFTER HE GOT TO YATHRIB/MEDINA OR NOT?yes or no and i will gladly answerwith proof in my next comment!
olabowale:

Tried to or poisoned him? You are never telling the truth, or have you ever? Ohsisi, listen to your brother denying your favorite ahadith! And the Bible God says "vengeance is mine?" Yet Godson2009 is denying this war effort? Why god Jesus didnt take vengeance? This is another contradiction or really he is not God, if only you can tell us what he really is?
oh ok,is that the justification for mohammad's blood letting then??
thats why he had the poet assasinated,and also indirectly command his leutenant to murder the jews in cold blood?please read bukhari 4;52.280
olabowale:

26;221; Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shayatin (devils) descend?
26:222: They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person.
26:223: Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars.
26:224: As for the poets, the erring follow them, (the poets, evil doers from them suffer the influences of the shayatan)
26:225: See you not that they speak about every subject (praising others right or wrong) in their poetry?
26:226: And that they say what they do not do.
26:227: Except those who believe (among the poets, in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, and remember Allah much, and reply back (in poetry) to the unjust poetry (which the pagan poets utter against the Muslims). And those who do wrong will come to know by what overturning they will be overturned
im sorry sire,but your efforts writing this gibberish is wasted on me,like i told you i dont appreciate it when you tell me not to steal and you turn around and do the same thing like mohammed was doing, im sure if you told olayiwola not to freestyle with american girls he ll just ignore you and continue getting down with girls

olabowale:

I recall that Goiat taunted little David, who was not even Barmitvah then. The oratory of Goliat was not less than poetry. How about Pharaoh who challeneged Moses all the way? Their exchange was not less than poetry and in my days we say it is Takahing and dabohing! But you realised that the two evil doers died in the hands of the believers; Musa (AS) and Daud (AS)! Do you expect less from the hand of a Prophet (AS), who is more like Musa, while Jesus of the Bible, was not like Musa? Aburo, you give me more ammunitions to respond to you, except that I dont have so much time to play with you, fully!
i have responded to this as well above,
olabowale:

If thats bravery, then I was braver when the police officer stopped me in Las Vegas, and I confronted him that my lawyer will be passing by any moment from now and Larry id just I have said! Bravery was when Muhammad injested the poison, called the woman, listened to her reason and left her alone!A leader true and true, allowing people to be as they see fit even when it is a peril to his health and an attempt on his life! And he did not complain, yet a human being, unlike the god who complained and blamed another God, after begging, crying, weeping and praying all night long! Muhammad (AS) was a leader of a nation too: the muslim nation. How about Jesus, was she a leader of Christian nation? Dont get get me started man. Ohsisi, where are you? Am waiting for you to take my offer, because the morning sickness should be over by now! Boy, the boy must be shaking you up to the core. I know, I have two of them and InshaAllah, many more to come. Amin.

you muslims are the only one who has the details of the events of a woman poisoning mohammad,whereas it is not recorded in any non islamic source,for me all the killings and murders mohammad did during his time was not taken for a non islamic text,but from ahadiths written by islamic scholars who are much more knowledgeable than you are, mohammad was a coward who ran away from mecca at the first hint of trouble when his sugar mummy died and his protector who was indulging hiom died that is not the mark of a true leader,

a mark of a true leader like mandela,ghandi e.t.c is staying put in the face of adversity and death, not running away to hide in a far off place and then fighting from afar,
ghandi copied jesus christ and it worked for him,it was a pity he wasnt a christian,because he espoused all christian virtures
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
olabowale:

InshaAllah I will still be here much longer. Olayiwola will be a great grandfather while am stil strong enough to take care of myself. So leave my life alone with Allah, Whom all my trusts are with! Copying Muhammad (AS), I do not drink, smoke, and night crawl. And by Allah, in my business life, businesses executives throw women at me so that I can do business with them. And no single freebie have I ever extended my manhood to snatch off the rack; since 1992 or earlier! Aburo, if you are in my position, and if a man says he is in that position and walking away without wanting to eat some of the dishes, and they are varied; white, black, etc, I as a Nigerian male, knows that this man cant just be an ordinary follower of Jesus, as I am an ordinary follower of Muhammad (AS)!
lol at the bolded,typical african man response, why are you scared of death,are you not a devout enough muslim,or do you know the date you will leave this earth?
well you dont so i am asking you what willl happen if you dont live past your 70s after you have just given birth,who will take care of the younger children??
i am asking this to show you the deficiency in islam,
its not only those who drink,smoke and womanise that die in their seventies, so you are eevn following your prophet and contradicting yourself,i though you said you will marry again and again,so why are you shying away from freebies??your prophet didnt shy away,he even grabbed slaves grin

Since Muhammad says that the Ribah of Abbass ibn Abi Mutalib is under his foot, I took it as a direct instruction to me not to involve in Riba. But of course, I read the Ribah verses in Baqarah, Imran and Nisaa Surah.
I lost my father before I was well into my teenage years and by Allah, He made my life easy and I turn out to be a good man, law aboding and did not really suffer. He worked hard to leave a legacy and even now after 40+ years, his estate is left undivided because not many of us, including the women want anything from it. So your statement is kinda silly, since am a hard worker and independently wealthy. Alhamdulillah.
[/quote]
and this is your justification for something as serious as that??
that because you were sucessful then that means ifin the event it happened your baby children will as well?? grin grin
let me borrow uplawal's phrase"i laugh in shorthand grin grin

Neither abulbannat nor me, is a 100% authority of Islam. That answers the difference of opinion, a niamaAllah for the muslim ummah. He and I will not disagree in any verse in the Quran or any authentic ahadith, since what you said from Aisha (RA) the mother of believers, is an ahadith by definition. This only, I can use as my basis of disqualifying it.
[quote]
well it was from the mouth of aisha herself,secondly abulnaat must be a senior in islam to you,because he seems to be well informed as he doesnt argur every single issue i put forward,especially the ones he knows i am right about and he challenges the ones that he has a problem with, its only fair to compare you too as you have been comparing me,noetic e.t.c
i recall uplawal doing a table of sheick 1 to 6 pls i need her to show where sheik olabowale and abulnaat stand
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Godson2009: « #469 on: Today at 09:02:16 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 04:42:30 PM
@Godson2009: « #463 on: Today at 03:27:03 PM »  Every believing women in his time. before then Maryam the mother of Isa bin Maryam (AS), Asiiya as in Ashiawu in yorubaland, Sarah the wife of Ibrahim (AS), and Hajar the second wife of Ibrahim! Allah is the One Who elevated the wives of the Messenger (AS) in honoring place; Surah Azhab verse 32 says the wives are not like other women, which is to mean that what applies to them in sexuality, marriage and remarrying when they become widows; But before this, Ahhah says if the wives wanted to be off from the family of Muhammad (AS) they should just say so and it will be done and be over with: Verse 28 made it very clear that even as a poor man, it was going to be a display of Miracle from Allah to send them away with HANDSOME sending away parting gift:

Its a shame that you draw no benefit from this, above. What a big shame when a heart is impure. But God is not to be blamed, but gods are!

reading your long winded comments are always so daunting and mentally tiring,especially as 80% of it either doesnt make sense or a repeat of the same thing,in answer to all that you have written above could you just answer yes or no.
If I was interested in dry conversation, I will callsomebody else, or respond with a yes or no. But you aint the boss of me! No one on earth, and Boss is Allah Taala! I find you boring, but I have developed thick skin. So.

did the quran say women must be caned if they are disobedient?yes or no,
i am sure you will agree with me,this answer does not need way too much explanations
If I would insult you, i would say that you sound like a valley girl. But I would not say tat; maybe dumb blood is more appropriate here. While I ignore your silly antics, let me answer your question with a verse from the Quran, while I say yes, in the same way that Ayub (Job) whip his wife 100 lashes; Did she get hurt or cried or wept like those who wept/weep? Surah 38 verses 41/44 will explain this.Did Muhammad (AS) beat/caned/hit any of his partners? No!

And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink. And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding. And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord). S. 38:41-44
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
so why dont you ppl simply steal our own idea of closing your eyes when praying?it wont be the first time you are stealing our ideas and we dont mind
wouldnt that cause you from distraction,and save you the rigmarole and confusion of your women being at the back??lol
Let me laugh at you for a moment, because who ever copies you, might as well get involved in te Sango worship, ala protocol similarity. You have an intermediary, they have intermediary, too.

let me show you the siliness of it from another angle, remember these days mohammad and his followers mostly prayed in the open i.e deserts e.t.c with an ever present danger of ambush from enemies,dont you see how much emphasis he placed on the women in his camp leaving them at the back in the open?
if there was an ambush who will receive the first onslaught of arrows if not the ones at the back where normal ambush takes place??women were like objects to sleep with and satisfy a male sexual need and to do the household chores for mohammad,hence the reason he and his followers treated them like camels and horses
You must be thinking of the other guy, with deniers, betrayers and weaklings and soldiers who are ill prepared. We are talking about Lions; Hamzah, Farooq/Sheriff; Umar, Saffullah, Ali (RA to all of them). Women are like polished diamonds, in best of wrap and kept in the most secured vault! You understand, unlike the butt cheeks exposing, bad boys in the front are half out. Women in my Islam and your Christian are cared for like precious gem and foolls gold respectively!

[Quote]well i am really sorry for that,and i will keep praying for you for your redemption,you will be suprised when the holy ghost arrests you[/quote]Thats a prayer that is weak and will not be accepted by Allah! Any way, its your mouth, your time and your energy; Well you these things for the heck of it anyhow, receiving nothing, as expected, except soaking in blood. man, I dont want it, no three gods for me. Lol. this is for you Ohsisi.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
you should be ashamed of yourself sire comparing turning over a couple of tables to a man who killed murdered innocent ppl in cold blood and stole from them.
i asked you before,will you equate yourself to a fig tree?can you marry a female fig tree as one of your wives??
When the miracle worker turns it to a pretty woman. I will make a nikah and say Audhubillahi minal sheitayni rajim. Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim. Thats all she wrote, man. I am unlike you, I have all the weapons to combat evil in Quran and Sunnah!

honestly just look at the weak accusations you are bringing up to justify a mohammad who killed thousands of people in cold blood in the name of jihad.
he raped slave girls and slept with a 9 years old and stole from thousands justifying it with some random assertion of prosecution,juxtapose what you have written about jesus with all that mohammed di,[/quote} What slave girl? Maryam the coptic (RA), mother of Kassim (RA)? That was not a slave, but his wife from the king of Egypt, similar to the gift of Pharaoh to Ibrahim, of hajar. Neither men sleep with women they were not married to! You think they are Christians who bruise every skin they see?

where did jesus christ spill a single blood?
he was the one one uplifting the table,ask yourself,why didnt the traders fight back,considering they were many and he was just one, doesnt that tell you that they knew they were in the wrong and so respected and acknowledged the young jeusus?
Let me excite you for a moment; what bood did Judas Iscariot spilled except that the betrayal? If not spilling blood is the hallmark of goodness in Christianity, Judas passed in flying color, and his obedience to Jesus engrained him as one of the rock of that generation. No?

When you deny this, then know that you have said your human god does not know how to pick followers and also condemned, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon; all generals in wars! lol. Let me let you off on the table thingy, because thats a tying up ropes that you cant get out of. For sure.

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #469 on: Today at 09:02:16 PM » Its a shame that you draw no benefit from this, above. What a big shame when a heart is impure. But God is not to be blamed, but gods are!
i see which of them?the one you bow down to in kaaba,or the one you kill for lol
olabowale:

If I was interested in dry conversation, I will callsomebody else, or respond with a yes or no. But you aint the boss of me! No one on earth, and Boss is Allah Taala! I find you boring, but I have developed thick skin. So.
in short you are not ready to answer and you are dodging the bullet smart move grin
olabowale:

If I would insult you, i would say that you sound like a valley girl. But I would not say tat; maybe dumb blood is more appropriate here. While I ignore your silly antics, let me answer your question with a verse from the Quran, while I say yes, in the same way that Ayub (Job) whip his wife 100 lashes; Did she get hurt or cried or wept like those who wept/weep? Surah 38 verses 41/44 will explain this.Did Muhammad (AS) beat/caned/hit any of his partners? No!
simple question,is it in the quran to thrash your wife like a cattle if she is disobedient yes or no pls??lol
olabowale:

And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink. And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding. And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord). S. 38:41-44
same question as above pls, thanks sire
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

Let me laugh at you for a moment, because who ever copies you, might as well get involved in te Sango worship, ala protocol similarity. You have an intermediary, they have intermediary, too.
well ill rather close my eyes when praying,than leaving my beloved wife at the back not caring for her safety or well being,if anyone has similar practise with the sango worshippers,it is the muslims,
olabowale:

you both bow down to graven images which my bible expressly forbids.
you both wear white when you are in mecca and the sangos are doing their sacrifice.
you both kill goats and rams in sacrifice
you both worship the moon and the stars

so who is similar to the sango worshippers, lol
olabowale link=topic=321215.msg4713909#msg4713909 date=1255297717:

You must be thinking of the other guy, with deniers, betrayers and weaklings and soldiers who are ill prepared. We are talking about Lions; Hamzah, Farooq/Sheriff; Umar, Saffullah, Ali (RA to all of them). Women are like polished diamonds, in best of wrap and kept in the most secured vault! You understand, unlike the butt cheeks exposing, bad boys in the front are half out. Women in my Islam and your Christian are cared for like precious gem and foolls gold respectively!
pls do not distract me with something else,i said clearly that mohammad regards women as ordinary cattles or camels,if not,in a dangerous time and terrain during his days,he would not have the women in his camp be at the back,and the men at the front,if enemies laid an ambush wouldnt the first attack meet the women who were at the back??
this is to show you the regard he had for women
olabowale:

Thats a prayer that is weak and will not be accepted by Allah! Any way, its your mouth, your time and your energy; Well you these things for the heck of it anyhow, receiving nothing, as expected, except soaking in blood. man, I dont want it, no three gods for me. Lol. this is for you Ohsisi.
dont worry it will be out of your hands when the holy spirit arrested you, apostle paul said more than you did as for this ohsisis seems you are obssesed with him/her
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

When the miracle worker turns it to a pretty woman. I will make a nikah and say Audhubillahi minal sheitayni rajim. Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim. Thats all she wrote, man. I am unlike you, I have all the weapons to combat evil in Quran and Sunnah!
ok so will you equate a fig tree to a normal breathing human being then yes or no!!lol
i now know how to get you
olabowale:

Let me excite you for a moment; what bood did Judas Iscariot spilled except that the betrayal? If not spilling blood is the hallmark of goodness in Christianity, Judas passed in flying color, and his obedience to Jesus engrained him as one of the rock of that generation. No?
in other words jesus did not spill a single blood then,unlike mohammad judas iscariot committed suicide of his own free will,
if you called your fellow islamic millitants to kidnap me,and then you go outside and bang your head on the wall even though im not holding it against you,will it still be my fault if your head starts bleeding?
olabowale:

When you deny this, then know that you have said your human god does not know how to pick followers and also condemned, Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon; all generals in wars! lol. Let me let you off on the table thingy, because thats a tying up ropes that you cant get out of. For sure.
well if mohammad's followers was a model way of picking followers then jesus christ had the best, mohammads followers were blood thirsty and ruthkess illers and armed robbers especially saad who was known for his utter ruthlessness
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:20am On Oct 12, 2009
well if mohammad's followers was a model way of picking followers then jesus christ had the best, mohammads followers were blood thirsty and ruthkess illers and armed robbers especially saad who was known for his utter ruthlessness
Good for you, lying does not count! None of Muhammad's close associates abandoned him, denied him, betrayed him!

And people like me who only dreamt about him, and believe in his messengership; I encourage people not to pay interest or receive any. Again, no woamn who is not my wife I sleep with, even though the body wishes it, but the soul and my heart will not go into it. Muhammad (AS) had the best of companons; Abu Bakr nicknamed as the truthful for believing Muhammad's words if they reported to him that thats what Muhammad said! I think that we could be doing tit for tat for eions, but I do not have to go there, because it is obvious that you are just not telling the truth!

Is it Peret, or James or Judas you will bring to the table? Please be serious because your joke is very stale.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2009
im sorry sire,but your efforts writing this gibberish is wasted on me,like i told you i dont appreciate it when you tell me not to steal and you turn around and do the same thing like mohammed was doing, im sure if you told olayiwola not to freestyle with american girls he ll just ignore you and continue getting down with girls
He is a good boy and getting down with girld is not his priority at the moment. Am certain he will not refuse to speak the truth, just to score empty points.

A man who talks about raising family can not be reported to have copied a bachelor, about relationship with wife and children. Yes? And it is normal for mankind to eat, so when a person talks about what humans do, can he be assumed that he copied another man? Lol I am shaking my head because the reasoning I see people applying is far out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / The African Origin Of Is-ra-el / Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284