Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18293 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by tsalam: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2009
@noetic ur ignorance is a thick one please these is my no 08098725267 i can get you videos where ur so called pastors where disgraced by muslim scholar sheeding light on all ur fake doctrine and stood there without reply if u want a public debate in any where in nigeria bring all ur pastor insha allah i will disgrace all of u cause i was once in that darkness u called christianity and i know all ur secret so when u ready contactme i challenge u okkkkk
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2009
whats the meaning of the above.

The is nothing in the article that suggests
a. killing apostates
b. thighing and pedophilia
c. terrorism
d. killing f innocent and defenceless non-muslims
e. beheading and amputation of people as done in islam.

The article calls for a spiritual warfare. . . .  .prayer. ,  . . . .
You cant say spiritual warfare really after the master said; I want you count then with me;
1). As a young man "turn over the table of Jewish "banker", all them money changers with some venom saying you cant turn the house of my father to a trading place", even though they only on the plazza or amphitheater. I dont the bankers ever returned back to to do any business.

2). In the early hours of his ministry, he said "I do not come with peace, but with war, setting family members against one another."

3). Before his arrest, he instructed his disciples "Sell your meager belonging, the clothes, then by swords with the gains."

Now noetic, you may claim this is not violence, I understand, the very reason you turn the above verses which I played with you emotion as spiritual warfare, and how do you explain all the killings, the oppressions and the steallg, that happened to others and indeed less afluenced Cjhristians in the hands of Bigger brother christians of Europe and America all through the centuries? (Many crusades where they recruited them cHristians with the gimmick of slaes of indugence, hoew about them Spanish Inquistions, the conquistadrs, the two world wars, etc, and who will forget the colonialization of dark skin people, and the slavery) Just last month on or early this month on Long Island New Long State, a white Christian was trying to kill a muslim woman and her little child based on the simple fact she is Muslim! In today's America, if black people are not free in the hands of conservative Christians, what do you expect that the muslims are going through?

At least as a muslim, I can walk in to any musque, and if I am in the front, no king or presiden or prime minister can tell me to go to another line because he wants to be in the front row!not the malady prevalent in islam.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2009
and as for the thighing, even me who is not a special man, will not let anyone see my aura, and definitely is there a reason for me to expose myself in the public or a gathering of people, putting my wife on my thighs robbing my Instruments against her?

Muhammad (AS) was the bashful human being, and for you and others who lack honest to say that he exposed himself like that is the lowest of insincerity, next to disbelieving in One True God! You are guilty of both.

And until the formation of PLOand its affiliate, palestinian organizations constisting of practising and non practising muslims and christians, to struggle against the invader Zionists, the Jews have terrorized the whole of Palestine, and in King David's Hotel inIlya (Jerusalem) the killed English personnels and it ushered in the state of israel in just a few short months after it!

Now who is the father of the Terrorism? But the Christian PLO members are not terrorists, and sure, it has to be the muslism with so much Killing verses in their Quran and the Bible, Old and New Testaments contain none of it!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Noetic: Look at the partial list and part of their messages and or prophetic duties of "Allah's Messengers and or Prophets (AS)" since you asked.
You find this in Surah Araf (The Height; Chapter 7), and start from verse #59. You need good spiritual education my man: (The parable of the guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is that of an abundant rain falling on a land, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance. And another portion of it was hard and held the rain water; and Allah benefited the people with it, they utilized it for drinking, making their animals drink from it, and for irrigation of the land for cultivation. And a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation. The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit which Allah sent me with, by learnign and teaching others. The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not accept the guidance Allah sent me with.)

(59. Indeed, We sent Nuh to his people and he said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other god but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a Great Day!'') (60. The leaders of his people said: "Verily, we see you in plain error.'') (61. [Nuh] said: "O my people! There is no error in me, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of all that exists!) (62. I convey unto you the Messages of my Lord and give sincere advice to you. And I know from Allah what you know not.'')

The Story of Nuh and His People

The Story of Nuh and His People

After Allah mentioned the story of Adam in the beginning of this Surah, He started mentioning the stories of the Prophets, the first then the latter of them. Allah mentioned the story of Nuh, because he was the first Messenger Allah sent to the people of the earth after Adam. His name was Nuh bin Lamak bin Matushalakh bin Khanukh. And Khanukh was, as they claim, the Prophet Idris. And Idris was the first person to write letters using pen, and he was the son of Barad bin Mahlil, bin Qanin bin Yanish bin Shith bin Adam, upon them all be peace. This lineage is mentioned by Muhammad bin Ishaq and other Imams who document lineage. `Abdullah bin `Abbas and several other scholars of Tafsir said that the first idol worship began when some righteous people died and their people built places of worship over their graves. They made images of them so that they could remember their righteousness and devotion, and thus, imitate them. When time passed, they made statues of them and later on worshipped these idols, naming them after the righteous people: Wadd, Suwa`, Yaghuth, Ya`uq and Nasr. After this practice became popular, Allah sent Nuh as a Messenger, all thanks are due to Him. Nuh commanded his people to worship Allah alone without partners, saying,

[يَـقَوْمِ اعْبُدُواْ اللَّهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنِّى أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ]

("O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other god but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a Great Day!'') the torment of the Day of Resurrection, if you meet Allah while associating others with Him.

[قَالَ الْمَلأ مِن قَوْمِهِ]

(The leaders of his people said) meaning, the general public, chiefs, commanders and great ones of his people said,

[إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي ضَلَـلٍ مُّبِينٍ]

("Verily, we see you in plain error'') because of your calling us to abandon the worship of these idols that we found our forefathers worshipping. This, indeed, is the attitude of evil people, for they consider the righteous people to be following misguidance. Allah said in other Ayat,

[وَإِذَا رَأَوْهُمْ قَالُواْ إِنَّ هَـؤُلاَءِ لَضَآلُّونَ ]

(And when they saw them, they said: "Verily, these have indeed gone astray!'') [83:32] and,

[وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَوْ كَانَ خَيْراً مَّا سَبَقُونَآ إِلَيْهِ وَإِذْ لَمْ يَهْتَدُواْ بِهِ فَسَيَقُولُونَ هَـذَآ إِفْكٌ قَدِيمٌ ]

(And those who disbelieve say of those who believe: "Had it been a good thing, they (the weak and poor) would not have preceded us thereto!'' And when they have not let themselves be guided by it (this Qur'an), they say: "This is an ancient lie!'') [46:11] There are several other Ayat on this subject.

[قَالَ يَـقَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِى ضَلَـلَةٌ وَلَكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَـلَمِينَ ]

([Nuh] said: "O my people! There is no error in me, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of all that exists!'') meaning, there is nothing wrong with me, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of all that exists, Lord and King of all things,

[أُبَلِّغُكُمْ رِسَـلـتِ رَبِّى وَأَنصَحُ لَكُمْ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ ]

("I convey unto you the Messages of my Lord and give sincere advice to you. And I know from Allah what you know not.'') This is the attribute of a Messenger, that he conveys using plain, yet eloquent words, offers sincere advice and is knowledgeable about Allah; indeed, no other people can compete with the Prophets in this regard. In his Sahih, Muslim recorded that the Messenger of Allah said to his Companions on the Day of `Arafah, when their gathering was as large as it ever was,

«أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّكُمْ مَسْؤُولُونَ عَنِّي فَمَا أَنْتُمْ قَائِلُونَ؟»

(O people! You will be asked about me, so what will you say) They said, "We testify that you have conveyed and delivered (the Message) and offered sincere advice.'' So he kept raising his finger to the sky and lowering it towards them, saying,

«اللَّهُمَّ اشْهَدْ اللَّهُمَّ اشْهَد»

(O Allah! Bear witness, O Allah! Bear witness.)

[أَوَ عَجِبْتُمْ أَن جَآءَكُمْ ذِكْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَلَى رَجُلٍ مِّنْكُمْ لِيُنذِرَكُمْ وَلِتَتَّقُواْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ - فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَأَنجَيْنَـهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَأَغْرَقْنَا الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِـَايَـتِنَآ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُواْ قَوْماً عَمِينَ ]

(63. "Do you wonder that there has come to you a Reminder from your Lord through a man from among you, that he may warn you, so that you may fear Allah and that you may receive (His) mercy'') (64. But they belied him, so We saved him and those along with him in the Fulk, and We drowned those who belied Our Ayat. They were indeed a blind people.) Allah said that Nuh proclaimed to his people,

[أَوَ عَجِبْتُمْ]

("Do you wonder, ''), do not wonder because of this. Surely, it is not strange that Allah sends down revelation to a man among you as mercy, kindness and compassion for you, so that he warns you that you may avoid Allah's torment by associating none with Him,

[وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ]

("and that you may receive (His) mercy.'') Allah said,

[فَكَذَّبُوهُ]

(But they belied him) but they insisted on rejecting and opposing him, and only a few of them believed in him, as Allah stated in another Ayah. Allah said next,

[فَأَنجَيْنَـهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ]

(So We saved him and those along with him in the Fulk) the ark,

[وَأَغْرَقْنَا الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِـَايَـتِنَآ]

(And We drowned those who belied Our Ayat. ) Allah said in another Ayah,

[مِّمَّا خَطِيئَـتِهِمْ أُغْرِقُواْ فَأُدْخِلُواْ نَاراً فَلَمْ يَجِدُواْ لَهُمْ مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنصَاراً ]

(Because of their sins they were drowned, then they were admitted into the Fire. And they found none to help them instead of Allah.) [71:25] Allah said,

[إِنَّهُمْ كَانُواْ قَوْماً عَمِينَ]

(They were indeed a blind people.) meaning, blind from the Truth, unable to recognize it or find their way to it. Here, Allah said that He has taken revenge from His enemies and saved His Messenger and those who believed in him, while destroying their disbelieving enemies. Allah said in a another Ayah,

[إِنَّا لَنَنصُرُ رُسُلَنَا]

(Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers) [40:51]. This is Allah's Sunnah (way) with His servants, in this life and the Hereafter, that the good end, victory and triumph is for those who fear Him. For example, Allah destroyed the people of Nuh, and saved Nuh and his believing followers. Ibn Wahb said that he was told that Ibn `Abbas said that eighty men were saved with Nuh in the ship, one of them was Jurhum, who spoke Arabic. Ibn Abi Hatim collected this statement, which was also narrated with a continuous chain of narration from Ibn `Abbas.

[وَإِلَى عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا قَالَ يَاقَوْمِ اعْبُدُواْ اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِّنْ إِلَـهٍ غَيْرُهُ أَفَلاَ تَتَّقُونَ - قَالَ الْمَلأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي سَفَاهَةٍ وِإِنَّا لَنَظُنُّكَ مِنَ الْكَـذِبِينَ - قَالَ يَـقَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِى سَفَاهَةٌ وَلَكِنِّى رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَـلَمِينَ - أُبَلِّغُكُمْ رِسَـلـتِ رَبِّى وَأَنَاْ لَكُمْ نَاصِحٌ أَمِينٌ - أَوَ عَجِبْتُمْ أَن جَآءَكُمْ ذِكْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَلَى رَجُلٍ مِّنكُمْ لِيُنذِرَكُمْ وَاذكُرُواْ إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَآءَ مِن بَعْدِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَزَادَكُمْ فِى الْخَلْقِ بَسْطَةً فَاذْكُرُواْ ءَالآءَ اللَّهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ]

(65. And to `Ad (the people, We sent) their brother Hud. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other god but Him. Will you then not have Taqwa'') (66. The leaders of those who disbelieved among his people said: "Verily, we see you in foolishness, and verily, we think you are one of the liars.'') (67. (Hud) said: "O my people! There is no foolishness in me, but (I am) a Messenger from the Lord of all that exists!) (68. "I convey unto you the Messages of my Lord, and I am a trustworthy adviser (or well-wisher) for you.) (69. "Do you wonder that there has come to you a Reminder (and an advice) from your Lord through a man from among you to warn you And remember that He made you successors (generations after generations) after the people of Nuh and increased you amply in stature. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah so that you may be successful.'')

The Story of Hud, Peace be upon Him, and the Lineage of the People of `Ad

The Land of `Ad

Debate between Hud and his People

Allah mentions the rebellion, defiance and stubbornness of Hud's people, and their opposition to him, peace be upon him,

The End of `Ad

Story of the Emissary of `Ad

Thamud: Their Land and Their Lineage

The Story of Prophet Salih and Thamud

Thamud asked that a Camel appear from a Stone, and it did

Thamud kills the She-Camel

The Wicked Ones Plot to Kill Prophet Salih, But the Torment descended on Them

The Story of Prophet Lut, upon Him be Peace, and His People

Allah says, We saved Lut and his family, for only his household believed in him.

Story of Shu`ayb, upon him be Peace, and the Land of Madyan

Prophet Shu`ayb forbade his people from setting up blockades on the roads, saying,

Allah describes the way the disbelievers answered His Prophet Shu`ayb and those who believed in him, by threatening them with expulsion from their village, or with forceful reversion to the disbeliever's religion.

Afflictions that struck Earlier Nations

Blessings come with Faith, while Kufr brings Torment

Ibn `Abbas commented on Allah's statement,

Story of Prophet Musa, upon him be Peace, and Fir`awn

Fir`awn's People say that Musa is a Magician!

The Magicians convene and change Their Ropes into Snakes before Musa

Musa defeats the Magicians, Who believe in Him

Fir`awn threatens the Magicians after They believed in Musa and Their Response to Him

Fir`awn vows to kill the Children of Israel, Who complain to Musa; Allah promises Them Victory

Fir`awn and His People suffer Years of Drought

Allah punishes the People of Fir`awn because of Their Rebellion

The People of Fir`awn drown in the Sea; the Children of Israel inherit the Holy Land

The Children of Israel safely cross the Sea, but still held on to the Idea of Idol Worshipping

Reminding the Children of Israel of Allah's Blessings for Them

Musa fasts and worships Allah for Forty Days

Musa asks to see Allah

Allah chooses Musa and gives Him the Tablets

Arrogant People will be deprived of Allah's Ayat

Story of worshipping the Calf

Musa picked up the Tablets when His Anger subsided

Seventy Men from the Children of Israel go for the appointed Meeting Place that Allah designated, Allah later on destroys Them

Allah's Mercy is for Those Who have Taqwa and believe in Allah's Ayat and His Messenger

The Description of that Messenger

Muhammad's Message is Universal

Use Tafsir Ibn Kathir for good understaning. You can that of Ibn Abbass (RA).
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
In every way Islam is unique, different from any of the religions or ways of the old, the nations that passed before Muhammad's (AS).
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2009
Surah Qasas (Story) Chapter 28, tells us and in a place defines those who are "believers" among early nations; the people of the Books, and I hilight what is meant by it. You can never be a believer until you abandone Taugut (disbelief) and embrace Islam.

The Believers among the People of the Book

Allah tells us that the pious scholars among the People of the Book believe in the Qur'an, as He says:

[الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَـهُمُ الْكِتَـبَ يَتْلُونَهُ حَقَّ تِلاَوَتِهِ أُوْلَـئِكَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ]

(Those to whom We gave the Book recite it as it should be recited, they are the ones who believe therein) (2:121).

[وَإِنَّ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَـبِ لَمَن يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ خَـشِعِينَ للَّهِ]

(And there are, certainly, among the People of the Scripture, those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah) (3:199).

[قُلْ ءَامِنُواْ بِهِ أَوْ لاَ تُؤْمِنُواْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلاٌّذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا - وَيَقُولُونَ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّنَآ إِن كَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّنَا لَمَفْعُولاً ]

(Verily, those who were given knowledge before it, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration. And they say: "Glory be to our Lord! Truly, the promise of our Lord must be fulfilled.'') (17:107-108)

[وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَّوَدَّةً لِّلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ إِنَّا نَصَارَى]

]b](And you will find the nearest in love to the believers those who say: "We are Christians. '') until:

[فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّـهِدِينَ]

(so write us down among the witnesses) (5:82-83). Sa`id bin Jubayr said, "This was revealed concerning seventy priests who were sent by An-Najashi (ruler of Ethiopia). When they came to the Prophet , he recited to them:

[يس - وَالْقُرْءَانِ الْحَكِيمِ ]

(Ya Sin. By the Qur'an, full of wisdom.) (36:1-2) until he completed the Surah. They began to weep, and they embraced Islam. These other Ayat were revealed concerning them:

[الَّذِينَ ءَاتَيْنَـهُمُ الْكِتَـبَ مِن قَبْلِهِ هُم بِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ - وَإِذَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ قَالُواْ ءَامَنَّا بِهِ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّنَآ إنَّا كُنَّا مِن قَبْلِهِ مُسْلِمِينَ ]

(Those to whom We gave the Scripture before it, they believe in it. And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe in it. Verily, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed even before it we have been from Muslims.'') meaning, `even before the Qur'an came we were Muslims, i.e., we believed in One God and were sincerely responding to Allah's commands.'

[أُوْلَـئِكَ يُؤْتُونَ أَجْرَهُم مَّرَّتَيْنِ بِمَا صَبَرُواْ]

(These will be given their reward twice over,[/b] because they are patient,) means, those who have this characteristic -- that they believed in the first Book and then in the second. Allah says:

[بِمَا صَبَرُواْ]

(because they are patient,) meaning, in their adherence to the truth, for taking such thing upon oneself is not easy for people. It was reported in the Sahih from the Hadith of `Amir Ash-Sha`bi from Abu Burdah that Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Messenger of Allah said:

«ثَلَاثَةٌ يُؤْتَوْنَ أَجْرَهُمْ مَرَّتَيْنِ: رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ آمَنَ بِنَبِيِّهِ ثُمَّ آمَنَ بِي، وَعَبْدٌ مَمْلُوكٌ أَدَّى حَقَّ اللهِ وَحَقَّ مَوَالِيهِ،وَرَجُلٌ كَانَتْ لَهُ أَمَةٌ، فَأَدَّبَهَا فَأَحْسَنَ تَأْدِيبَهَا، ثُمَّ أَعْتَقَهَا فَتَزَوَّجَهَا»

(There are three who will be given their reward twice: a man among the People of the Book who believed in his Prophet then believed in me; a slave who fulfills his duty towards Allah and towards his master; and a man who has a slave woman and educates her and teaches her good manners, then he frees her and marries her.) Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Umamah said: "On the day of the Conquest [of Makkah] I was walking alongside the Messenger of Allah as he was riding, and he said some very beautiful words, including the following:

«مَنْ أَسْلَمَ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابَيْنِ فَلَهُ أَجْرُهُ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَهُ مَا لَنَا وَعَلَيْهِ مَا عَلَيْنَا وَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ فَلَهُ أَجْرُهُ وَلَهُ مَا لَنَا وَعَلَيْهِ مَا عَلَيْنَا»

(Whoever among the people of the two Books becomes Muslim, he will have his reward twice, and he has the same rights and duties as we do. Whoever among the idolators becomes Muslim will have one reward, and he has the same rights and duties as we do.)'' Allah's saying:

[وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ]

(and repel evil with good,) means, they do not respond to evil in kind, rather they forgive and overlook.

[وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَـهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ]

(and spend out of what We have provided for them.) meaning, `from the lawful provision that We have given them, they spend on their families and relatives as they are required to do, and they pay Zakah and give voluntary charity.'

[وَإِذَا سَمِعُواْ اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُواْ عَنْهُ]

(And when they hear evil vain talk, they withdraw from it) meaning, they do not mix with the people who indulge in such talk, rather they do as Allah says:

[وَإِذَا مَرُّواْ بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّواْ كِراماً]

(and if they pass by some evil vain talk, they pass by it with dignity) (25:72).

[وَقَالُواْ لَنَآ أَعْمَـلُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَـلُكُمْ سَلَـمٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لاَ نَبْتَغِى الْجَـهِلِينَ]

(and they say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant.'') means, if some foolish person speaks to them in a foolish manner and says something to which it does not befit them to respond, they turn away from him and do not respond in kind with ugly speech. They never say anything but good words. Allah says of them that they say:

[لَنَآ أَعْمَـلُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَـلُكُمْ سَلَـمٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لاَ نَبْتَغِى الْجَـهِلِينَ]

(To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant.) meaning, `we do not seek the way of the ignorant and we do not like it.'

[إِنَّكَ لاَ تَهْدِى مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَـكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ - وَقَالُواْ إِن نَّتَّبِعِ الْهُدَى مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَآ أَوَلَمْ نُمَكِّن لَّهُمْ حَرَماً ءَامِناً يُجْبَى إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ رِّزْقاً مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَلَـكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ ]

(56. Verily, you guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided.) (57. And they say: "If we follow the guidance with you, we would be snatched away from our land.'' Have We not established for them a secure sanctuary, to which are brought fruits of all kinds, a provision from Ourselves, but most of them know not.)
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2009
From the group of surahs called Haa Miim, starting from 40, Surah Gafir am always at awe when I read them. I encourage those want to know the abundance of Forgiveness in Islam use tafsir to read them. Chapter 42 is known as As Shura (Mutual Consultations/discussions) and from it, we see
what are said about man making laws and legislation for mankind, and of course ignoring guidans is Disbelief; (Reason Jews and another reason Christians are disbelievers), forgiveness, and the rseponse to those who said Muhammad (AS) forged the Quran;

Making Legislation for the Creatures is Shirk Allah says:

The Terror of the Idolators in the Place of Gathering

Good News of the Blessings of Paradise for the People of Faith

The Accusation that the Prophet fabricated the Qur'an -- and the Response to that

Allah accepts Repentance and responds to Supplications
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
Olabowale don quote quran finish. . . grin grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
tsalam:

@noetic your ignorance is a thick one please these is my no 08098725267 i can get you videos where your so called pastors where disgraced by muslim scholar sheeding light on all your fake doctrine and stood there without reply if u want a public debate in any where in nigeria bring all your pastor insha allah i will disgrace all of u cause i was once in that darkness u called christianity and i know all your secret so when u ready contactme i challenge u okkkkk

I dont need ur video neither would I engage in a public debate.
why dont u raise the questions/posers raised in ur video here. , , so that millions of others can read through and see the quality or lack of it of ur questions and subsequently ur intellectual prowess.

If u have anything/issue to raise. . . . feel free to show it here. . . . . u are welcome.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

You cant say spiritual warfare really after the master said; I want you count then with me;
1). As a young man "turn over the table of Jewish "banker", all them money changers with some venom saying you cant turn the house of my father to a trading place", even though they only on the plazza or amphitheater. I dont the bankers ever returned back to to do any business.

2). In the early hours of his ministry, he said "I do not come with peace, but with war, setting family members against one another."

3). Before his arrest, he instructed his disciples "Sell your meager belonging, the clothes, then by swords with the gains."

Now noetic, you may claim this is not violence, I understand, the very reason you turn the above verses which I played with you emotion as spiritual warfare, and how do you explain all the killings, the oppressions and the steallg, that happened to others and indeed less afluenced Cjhristians in the hands of Bigger brother christians of Europe and America all through the centuries? (Many crusades where they recruited them cHristians with the gimmick of slaes of indugence, hoew about them Spanish Inquistions, the conquistadrs, the two world wars, etc, and who will forget the colonialization of dark skin people, and the slavery) Just last month on or early this month on Long Island New Long State, a white Christian was trying to kill a muslim woman and her little child based on the simple fact she is Muslim! In today's America, if black people are not free in the hands of conservative Christians, what do you expect that the muslims are going through?

At least as a muslim, I can walk in to any musque, and if I am in the front, no king or presiden or prime minister can tell me to go to another line because he wants to be in the front row!not the malady prevalent in islam.

is there any point in the above? let me ask u the following questions
a. who did Jesus kill during His earthly ministry?
b. who did Jesus kill after His resurrection?
c. who did the disciples of Jesus kill?. . . , . .namely peter, James, Johen, Bathelomew e.t.c ?
d. who did the first converts kill in the name of Christ? who did Stephen and barnabas kill?
e. who did latter converts like Paul kill in the name of Jesus? who did the gentiles kill in the name of Jesus?. . . . . . .ur answers to these questions are eargerly awaited.

Even an illiterate knows that the catholic killing of protestants was politically motivated and has no place in christiandom, . . otherwise
a. who is being killed today by the catholics?
b. who have the pentecostals killed in the name of Jesus?
c. why is killing/murder heavily condemned in christianity?. . , . . .I am also awaiting ur answers to these.

From the above questions we can deduce that Christ never literarily asked for the killing of anyone. . .He spoke in parables of wisdom that is beyond ur understanding. ,
Let me ask now
a. did mohammed kill anyone?
b. did mohammed amputate, behead and jihad defenceless people?
c. did mohammed kill apostates?
d. did mohammed practise pedophilia/thighing?
e. did mohammed practise unforgiveness?
f. was mohammed endlessly blood thirsty?
g. did the khalifs who succeeded mohammed kill anyone?
h. did they amputate, behead defenceless people?
i. did they also practise pedophilia and thighing?
j. did they also practice unforgiveness and were blood thirsty?
h. are today's muslims/terrorists a replica of mohammed?. . . . . .The answer to these is YES. . . . .there is a wide Gap between christianity and islam. . . . that gap is proportional to God and the Devil. . . . .islam is a fraud.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

In every way Islam is unique, different from any of the religions or ways of the old, the nations that passed before Muhammad's (AS).

really. . .please name 10 unique things about islam?

I also cant make any meaning of posts 99 and 101. . . .do u care to summarize them?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2009
You have to them. This is the purpose my dialogue wth you. You cant be lazy on me, man. You got to read them, you are grown man and your life depends on it.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
how am i supposed to make a meaning of ur arabic inscriptions? why should I believe ur translations?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by zmurda(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

You have to them. This is the purpose my dialogue wth you. You cant be lazy on me, man. You got to read them, you are grown man and your life depends on it.

Mr Olabowale, its a debate. Please do you care to summarize what you've written - I think it's only fair for us interested in this.

It's like you copied and pasted some long treatise which I really don't care to break my head to read. Too verbose. The essence of this debate (I presume) is to communicate and get your points across, not to wear anyone out with the sheer weight of your diatribes.

Noetic, if I ever pass by London again, I'll buy you a pint.

Thanks in advance
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
lord have mercy on disbeleivers
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Noetic: « #105 on: Today at 02:55:40 PM »  
is there any point in the above? let me ask u the following questions
Yes. It shows that Jesus was not as meek as you said he was, the reason the "Fighting Verses" after he left!

a. who did Jesus kill during His earthly ministry?
Who did George Bush Killed? Or who did Cheney killed? Who did Rumfeld killed? Who did Fir'awn killed?

b. who did Jesus kill after His resurrection?[/quot]A person who has not died cant resurrect. His Lord said he did not die, yet and was not killed in crucifixion.

c. who did the disciples of Jesus kill?. . . ,  . .namely peter, James, Johen, Bathelomew e.t.c ?
Some doubted him, some denied knowing him, some betrayed him. Is there a reason that these are people who could stand and be counted? Talk is cheap, man.

d. who did the first converts kill in the name of Christ? who did Stephen and barnabas kill?
You can now claim Barnabas the same one you rejected his Gospel as fraud, without being able to defend your opinion. The way the Bible is, nothing is beyond whitewash! If Sword was required by the master and the fighting verses, above after, should anyone doubt that at the right time, they will kill mercilessly, overkil I mean? If they dont do it, it is because they do not have the opportunity and the means, the motive is always there!

e. who did latter converts like Paul kill in the name of Jesus? who did the gentiles kill in the name of Jesus?. . . . . . .your answers to these questions are eargerly awaited.
When you have covered and denier and betrayer in the mist, what do you expect. From your Bible, they seemed to have no spine, even though they were told to buy SWORDS, almost to be naked, because they had a little even from the beginning yet they still have to sell almost all!? It seems to me that the intention was a do or die bloodbath was intended, except that the opponent were formidable and will crush the "little in faith" who could not handle major info, yet, the reason they were promised "ANOTHER COMFORTER!"

Even an illiterate knows that the catholic killing of protestants was politically motivated and has no place in christiandom,  . . otherwise
a. who is being killed today by the catholics?
And the palestinians are fighting for what now, considering that there are Christians among the PLO heavy weights?

b. who have the pentecostals killed in the name of Jesus?
Christians are now discriminating against one another. It will not wash with me. Go and see the list of videos on Youtube about Christian missionary atrocities, you will see George Bush saying its crusade all over again and when John Ashcrost says that their God sends his son while the Muslim God tell you to send your sons, and funny enough it is the Christians that are killing to excess, more than an eye for an eye, but the life just for a slap, it seems.

c. why is killing/murder heavily condemned in christianity?. . ,  . . .I am also awaiting your answers to these.
You from right side of the mouth condemns it, but from the left side of the mouth ask that it be carried out. Its called hypocracy, and the Christians over kill in any war and no one group can match them in the way they oppress people!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
can u edit ur post and repost it for easy quotation?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
@z-murda: « #109 on: Today at 03:12:23 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on ToMr Olabowale, its a debate. Please do you care to summarize what you've written - I think it's only fair for us interested in this.

It's like you copied and pasted some long treatise which I really don't care to break my head to read.
You just have to break you head, and  grin and bear it while you go through it. Islam is not watered down. This is the Tafsir of what I am using to see Good Product, while you guys failed to market your already eaten by BUGS.

Too verbose. The essence of this debate (I presume) is to communicate and get your points across, not to wear anyone out with the sheer weight of your diatribes.

Noetic, if I ever pass by London again, I'll buy you a pint.

Thanks in advance
Get him drunk. he needs it, drown him up and damage his liver. This is what friendship is all about?

Now am waiting to here what you have to say for which God? If you look above, you will see Allah Identifies Himself as 1God and no partnership, so trinity is dead.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
uplawal:

lord have mercy on disbeleivers

grin grin grin. . . . This is strange considering that disbelievers are to be put to death. . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
@noetic, but ure not blind na,or are u suddenly blind
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
even the w george bush announced the 666 number on youtube,
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by zmurda(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

@z-murda: « #109 on: Today at 03:12:23 PM »  You just have to break you head, and  grin and bear it while you go through it. Islam is not watered down. This is the Tafsir of what I am using to see Good Product, while you guys failed to market your already eaten by BUGS.

Get him drunk. he needs it, drown him up and damage his liver. This is what friendship is all about?

Now am waiting to here what you have to say for which God? If you look above, you will see Allah Identifies Himself as 1God and no partnership, so trinity is dead.

I think you are getting it wrong Mr Olabowale, I am not a Christian. So I am not marketing any goods.

For all intents and purposes, noetic2 might be a teetotaler. You shouldn't take everything literally!

All I want is clarity in the argument. The koran is elliptic in its description already, why put other turns and twists. All I want to do is to understand. Nothing else.

I don't know what the heck a tafsir is, I do not have the muslim background. I sure hate to be googling all the terms I see!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
uplawal:

@noetic, but ure not blind na,or are u suddenly blind
I am both blind and allergic to allah LIES. . . .can u help me see?

uplawal:

even the w george bush announced the 666 number on youtube,

did allah mention 666 in the koran?

@ olabs

are u going to edit that post?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ olabs I have decided to revive this thread for u. . .even though it has been locked by mohammedans. . .check it out : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280415.0.html
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
i have noticed that christians always avoid open face to face debates with muslim because experince has shown them they can never win. if any boDy in the house has any video of a debate that has ever been won by a christian, lets have it. false hood will always perish when truth is hurled on it. . they prefer to hide behind a typewriter and manufacture lies.
on behalf of the muslims in the house we are challenging you guys to an open debate.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2009
the_seeker:

i have noticed that christians always avoid open face to face debates with muslim because experince has shown them they can never win. if any boDy in the house has any video of a debate that has ever been won by a christian, lets have it. false hood will always perish when truth is hurled on it. . they prefer to hide behind a typewriter and manufacture lies.
on behalf of the muslims in the house we are challenging you guys to an open debate.

what would an open debate achieve that an online debate cannot?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2009
@the seeker,

Maybe it's because of the boko harams, grin Just kidding
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
thanks for reviving why are you a muslim. But we are talking about the same thing there. No? So there is a double thread for the same thing. So I stick with this one.

If you run out of steam (fuel, power, etc) then we will continue with it anyhow because it is bigger than yo, noetic. Islam is for everyone and this is not reel you in, and you are free not to pay attention, since you have it in a short burst only. I noticed that you gert tired quickly ad loose interest so as fast.

Make sure that your wife does not notice that in you, when you get married, because the resultant outcome is fire in the house when you walk in.

Ogbon Muhammad (AS) laa nko e yen. Iyan tio ba ni Iyawo o le koo enikonkon bi won she nda iyawo lorun, kaa mu inu iyawo dun son ju kaa gbemi e gbona! Ati ara o roo okun ara o roo adiye.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2009
why did u not edit post 111? why did u not summarize posts 99 and 101?. . . . .why did u evade my questions? . . .why? why? why?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2009
the_seeker:

Why are you wondering? Nobody wants to lose his life just to let you know that mohammad was a fraud. Ordinary online debate and muslims are threatening the forum owner with violence, what do you think they will do if this were face-to-face?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
Davidylan; Did I threaten you? I even ask you to perform the Murky water experiments at Sunset, you have refused every minute of each sunset and now summer is dying down, probably intending to do it in winter; uhm?

About the Trinity with three apples, or even the Irish Shamrock leaf; when I heard that one, I said the proponent of it did not pay attention that what happens to w partly munched up by bugs' shamrock or the one that is intentionally damaged; a good example to explain Christian God?

I am reading Surah Taha, and Verses 115 through 121 give the way Ibls who later became Shaitan displayed openly his envy against Adam and later was able to make Adan and his bride go against the commandment as to the three (Shajara), and later how the seek forgiveness which was accepted by them, the reason that we do not have original sin in Islam, even our nature is the same exact nature as of them; Adam and Hawa.

But it is important to know that Christianity is completely silent on seeking of and getting forgiveness by Adam and Hawa, instead Adam blamed Eve and they were both cursed. This even in the Bible is written completely different and I wonder how could Quran's story be different if plagiarized and plausible, since we expect God to forgive us, completely expressed in the Quran, different from the Bible's you must be punished regardless of your ignorance, without a taintness of any forgiveness?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by KunleOshob(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Olabowale
Noetic as been able to establish firmly that Allah is not the Abrahamic God by prooving that allah is not a generic name for god as you muslims try to present it. At best it can be descibed as a later day generic name after mohammed imposed his idea of religion and forced it on the people of arabia. The evidence is in the fact that allah the god who mohammed's father worshipped was just the name one of the over three hundred idols the arabian people were worshipping then, from the evidence before us which you are yet to dispute it was mohammed that rebranded his father's god, plagiarized excerpts from the bible and the torah and added his own "scriptures" to it to arrive at the koran. It certainly is not possible for God almighty to assume the name of a pagan god just becos that was the god mohammed's father and by extention mohammed worshipped. It sure does sound very fishy to me. The bible is clear about the name of God which is Jehovah. God is also used in the generic sense to refer to God in which casewe can say that God is the title of the exalted position whilst jehovah is the name of the almighty. It is now very clear to me that it is becos of the dominace of the Islamic religion amongst the arab speaking people that the Islamic name for God was adopted to be the name for the almighty through mis-representation.

@Noetic
thanx for this expose i had always assumed that allah was the the same as the abrahamic God, and that differences occured over time through cultural diversity, but now i kow better. There is no way the Almighty God would assume the name of a pagan god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / The African Origin Of Is-ra-el / The Error Of Daddy Freeze .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.