Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) (5506 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by bobgem001(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
West Africa Province, the division of the Islamic State (IS) formerly known as “Boko Haram” has reportedly released a new video showing the attack on the military base in Bosso, Niger republic. The video titled “Invading Niger” shows an attack on a Nigerien military camp in the town on the border with Nigeria.

In the recording the deadly sect displays guns and other arms they stole from the army base after the attack. Seven soldiers were killed during the attack. The terrorists filmed the attack and shared it online on July 6. Boko Haram threatens Buhari The previous video depicting Boko Haram appeared on social media sites on April 4 titled “Investigate” and was first released on March 31. The insurgents in the recording warned President Buhari against alliance with powers. They also threatened to attack Aso Rock presidential villa.
https://www.naij.com/883828-breaking-boko-haram-releases-barbaric-video-shows-success-army-video.html?source=notification

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by bobgem001(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
more pictures

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by kacglobal: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chai
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by bobgem001(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
more
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by bobgem001(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
more.....................

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wahala dey
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
What do these biking haramites want sef?? wat do pple gain from killing each other..... sick world??

See wat Man has turned God's beautiful earth to??... o ye son of men, d wrath of God cometh... Run to Jesus naw to be saved...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by phkka1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari said Nigeria is not negotiable. Does it apply to the areas ocuppied by your Boko Haram brother?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boko Haram again? I thought Buhari wiped them out.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by dahunsy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# End time terrorists#...i wonder who to believe now
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Likei(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
boko haram has turned against it's founders, it is the karma of the north, when biafra will leave nigeria, boko haram will turn arewa land into the worlds largest refugee camp.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by MrDavidson: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Unfortunately the remnants of BH seem to have relocated to Niger Republic because Nigeria's territory have been made uncomfortable for them to thrive in. Or the citizens of Niger have formed their own chapter there. Look very well at the pics, you'll notice that they don't look the usual Hausa-Kanuri-Fulani that you know. It's Nigerien who are fond of tieing turbans around their head & have some resemblance of Indians .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by poseidonsaiz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
Boko Haram again? I thought Buhari wiped them out.

NOw,they r stuck with terrorising Nigeriens... And to think I was gonna make a trip from sokoto dwn there dat same day...damn
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by idupaul: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
I watched the video and noticed the overrun govt military unit was a 100 times better armed than the attacking Bokoharam, they lacked virtually nothing from long range howitzers that could have been used to halt the attack from advancing to standard APCs and infantry hardware that could have been used to crush the miserable Bokoharam attacking party armed with only hiluxes blazing 50 calibre machine guns ..how did such a poorly armed attacker defeat such a well armed unit in battle. ..I am confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by idupaul: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
poseidonsaiz:

NOw,they r stuck with terrorising Nigeriens... And to think I was gonna make a trip from sokoto dwn there dat same day...damn

Going to that military camp or bosso town?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Arch1: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
idupaul:
I watched the video and noticed the overrun govt military unit was a 100 times better armed than the attacking Bokoharam, they lacked virtually nothing from long range howitzers that could have been used to halt the attack from advancing to standard APCs and infantry hardware that could have been used to crush the miserable Bokoharam attacking party armed with only hiluxes blazing 50 calibre machine guns ..how did such a poorly armed attacker defeat such a well armed unit in battle. ..I am confused
That Military Unit contained elements of Nigerian and Nigerien Soldiers. It was a cheap victory for the Boko Fighters and a major defeat for the MNJTF

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by poseidonsaiz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
idupaul:

Going to that military camp or bosso town?

Camp bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by hopara1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Not again.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Dcomrade(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Technically defeated bokoharam undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by idupaul: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Arch1:
That Military Unit contained elements of Nigerian and Nigerien Soldiers. It was a cheap victory for the Boko Fighters and a major defeat for the MNJTF

I believe they were caught sleeping because with the quality of equipment that unit was packing I am very confused as to how anybody could easily overrun them without better airsupport
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by idupaul: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
poseidonsaiz:

Camp bro, was suppzd to make a delivery... Been tryng to even reach d dude too..

That thing you are supplying must be very valuable because the journey to that camp would always be filled with real time risk
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
idupaul:

That thing you are supplying must be very valuable because the journey to that camp would always be filled with real time risk

Yh bro,it is valuable..nd Its sth I do on d refular... Ddnt xpct d attack tbh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Arch1: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
idupaul:

I believe they were caught sleeping because with the quality of equipment that unit was packing I am very confused as to how anybody could easily overrun them without better airsupport
reminiscent of the MNJTF Hq at Baga, Borno state that was overran by the Haramites two years ago.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by lanicky(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm.. Vain threats.
The fact that they (bokoharam) think they are killing for their god still baffles me. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by KingGBsky(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:
What do these biking haramites want sef?? wat do pple gain from killing each other..... sick world??

See wat Man has turned God's beautiful earth to??... o ye son of men, d wrath of God cometh... Run to Jesus naw to be saved...

Your comment is so beautiful and full of life.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
This people need Jesus in their lives
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by atiku07(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ogbeni Bosso ain't even closer to sokoto it is a boarder town btwn Niger and Maiduguri if u had said Agadez it would have been understandable but even at that Agadez and Sokoto no be small journey so relax

poseidonsaiz:

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by hotspec(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
guess we saw ds yesterday?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by daddyclint128(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is unlimited fight...
Am afraid of this country...
Chai olololooooooooo
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
From what I saw in the Video, Niger govt tactically re equip BH! With that huge AMO, there suppose to be more trained hands! Else, 50batalion of BH can never overun such amori! Africa is a joke. More so, how can a govt deploy such large amo into a bush! The amo BH used to overan that base is not up to 1% of what they recover. Sponsor suplies arms tru niger.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by poseidonsaiz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
atiku07:
Ogbeni Bosso ain't even closer to sokoto it is a boarder town btwn Niger and Maiduguri if u had said Agadez it would have been understandable but even at that Agadez and Sokoto no be small journey so relax

Lol...funny..xpected tz much frm d likes of u....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Cars, Mansions And Net Worth...... / Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC / The Joy Of Being Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.