Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public (2346 Views)

OMG! See What A Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Wore In A New Romantic Music Video! / Photos: See Shocking Private Part Exposing Cloth A Woman Wore In Public / See What Happened The First Time A Woman Wore Shorts (2) (3) (4)

Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by noeloge82(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Women these days can go a long way in the name of fashion but this hmmmmmm may be way too much that a look

This photo has caused quite a stir on social media after it emerged online.

A woman is seen in the photo leaving very little to the imagination as she storms a public place wearing a shocking outfit.

Although the woman's identity or where she was at the time the photo was taken, has not been verified, social media users have slammed her choice of clothes.

Many netizens have compared the woman to a mad person whose love for weird things is insatiable.

What do you think of her?

Source:http://gistsflash..nl/2016/07/unbelievable-what-this-lady-was-caught.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked was that a short shorts or underwear? I'm so confused shocked

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by ollymoore: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
How can someone call dis one woman instead u call her crazy woman or mad woman

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Vendoor(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
I see a mentally challenge woman...
The person who snapped and spread this on social media is worst that her

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Likei(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
wetin be this

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by osesology(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Warrisdis!

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by noeloge82(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
If u don't show people how dirty it looks more women may copy thinking its good
Vendoor:
I see a mentally challenge woman...

The person who snapped and spread this on social media is worst that her
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
KIKIKIKI....gringrin I AM BACK FROM A 2DAYS BAN. OPTIONAL1 WERE YOU DEY, ABI U 2 STILL D SERVE BAN
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by wittyt98(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
worafuck is this?? grin grin... make una free lala babe o

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by optional1(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
crotonite:
KIKIKIKI....gringrin I AM BACK FROM A 2DAYS BAN. OPTIONAL1 WERE YOU DEY, ABI U 2 STILL D SERVE BAN

LOL

Bro I am back oooo, mine was 24hrs BAN.

How you doing, and how was the prison like?
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
optional1:

LOL

Bro I am back oooo, mine was 24hrs BAN.

How you doing, and how was the prison like?

24hrs? see tribalism for broad day light, but ur crime was more than mine nah! e be like say them mod the trip 4 (f)'s wink. when next i derail a thread and it hits FP, i will sharperly transition to a (f) so that i won't be banned for long.
btw, the prison was really unbearable especially when u get mentioned by a troll and u have no access to the reply button to hit him/her where it hurts. gosh!
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
ollymoore:
How can someone call dis one woman instead u call her crazy woman or mad woman

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by optional1(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
crotonite:

24hrs? see tribalism for broad day light, but ur crime was more than mine nah! e be like say them mod the trip 4 (f)'s wink. when next i derail a thread and it hits FP, i will sharperly transition to a (f) so that i won't be banned for long.
btw, the prison was really unbearable especially when u get mentioned by a troll and u have no access to the reply button to hit him/her where it hurts. gosh!

LoLz no vex......

Well dat was d agreement I had with them d mods, that is they shouldnt ban ladies for not more than 72hrs nd guys for minimum of 72hrs so u should b happy u got jst 72hrs
cheesy cheesy ......

Pele my dear nxt tym dont insult pple wit harsh words instead hit d report button if dy hit u first.......
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2016
someone's grandma

Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by noeloge82(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Jarizod:
someone's grandma
?
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by Uglykelvin(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2016
grin Just imagining how she managed to wear that jeans pant.. D struggle
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by noeloge82(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sad to note that someone will be copying her
Uglykelvin:
grin Just imagining how she managed to wear that jeans pant.. D struggle
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by qiweiliang: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2017
People's mentality is good, despite this, there is the courage to take pictures, we look normal, afraid of taking pictures sad
Re: Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public by justina14(f): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Na wa

/ Akwa Ibom Lady Celebrates 30yrs Birthday In Real African Style / The Most Stylish Four Year Old