Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2540 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / American Pia Mia Stole Phyno’s Song "I'm A Fan" / Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i've been on this forum for a while, i'm a music lover and I do music in the comfort of my home studio. Need to get y'all view about my music. Just let's say i'm a young man in search of motivation.

Below is the link to one of my songs titled "Lalala"

https://app.box.com/s/9cwpbxoctm8l1fvt0n0x

#Enjoy'n'Critic
Cc Airforce1 IamSynord Andyblaze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by emsco(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Nice song you got bro, you need a music video to push it. Am a video director with experience crew,am affordable.. Call me on 08131501631
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
emsco:
Nice song you got bro, you need a music video to push it. Am a video director with experience crew,am affordable.. Call me on 08131501631

Thank you bro. Can u send me link of videos you've shot?
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by emsco(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2016
I dont have links to job for now but have bless peoe with good visuals. I have a story board on how your song will look like in video
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by lakes99: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Howmon:
Hello Nairalanders, i've been on this forum for a while, i'm a music lover and I do music in the comfort of my home studio. Need to get y'all view about my music. Just let's say i'm a young man in search of motivation.

#Enjoy'n'Critic

You did well......' I do music in the comfort of my home studio' n if u produced dat song urself like u said den you have a great potential.
Help urself by submitting ur songs to all blogs/websites u know with a well drafted e-mail accompanying it, u'll be surprised that u'll get ur song featured in many sites.

send: art cover, download link, write few things about urself and the song and send to the e-mail u see here

CLICK HERE!
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
lakes99:

You did well......' I do music in the comfort of my home studio' n if u produced dat song urself like u said den you have a great potential.
Help urself by submitting ur songs to all blogs/websites u know with a well drafted e-mail accompanying it, u'll be surprised that u'll get ur song featured in many sites.

send: art cover, download link, write few things about urself and the song and send to the e-mail u see here

CLICK HERE!

Thanks Bro, will do that ASAP it was produced by busyworksbeats
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by illswift(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
That's some jam you made... just listened with my guys and they were like who is this guy.. . Thumbs up mahn

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by skitkid2(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2016
nice song. Nice flows and different from the noise everywhere in the name of music. Am a producer and would like to work with you. Below are my songs
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/102508/by/QDGo_C%7EL6p
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/102508/by/0Z_8Zpg5HE
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
illswift:
That's some jam you made... just listened with my guys and they were like who is this guy.. . Thumbs up mahn

Thanks Man, that's some motivation. Other songs are available on soundcloud.com/howmon
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
skitkid2:
nice song. Nice flows and different from the noise everywhere in the name of music. Am a producer and would like to work with you. Below are my songs
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/102508/by/QDGo_C%7EL6p
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/102508/by/0Z_8Zpg5HE

Wouldn't mind working with you too. Send me a beat then when I drop on it and u like it we can come to an agreement. How about that bro?
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by chuksisaac: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mannnnnnnnnn....this is dope I swearrrrrrrr...take it from a nigger that has good music ears....abeg gimme ur watsapp number..we gatz meet....plsssss....let's talk....wre do u stay pls?
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by skitkid2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Howmon:

Wouldn't mind working with you too. Send me a beat then when I drop on it and u like it we can come to an agreement. How about that bro?
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/99384/by/ofkmn35cRE
Can you do something with this.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by chuksisaac: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I dey feel u here

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank Bro, will drop sumn on it, expect it next week, not in town at the moment

skitkid2:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/99384/by/ofkmn35cRE
Can you do something with this.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
chuksisaac:
I dey feel u here

Thanks Boss!!!
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by chuksisaac: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guy gimme ur contact na
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Funjosh(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Howmon:

#Enjoy'n'Critic

I have knew this guy since 2005 doing what he knows best. Keep it up Howmon

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Funjosh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmm ......... I just listened to this track now brother this is so good I must confessed.

sixtus3606

Airforce1

Andyblaze

Kylez

tobenana

Mediapace

Dominique

Aminat508

Olu4life

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by olu4life(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks Funjosh

@OP,pls kindly contact me. Want to link u with someone in a biz that would help ur career. U can likewise drop ur email. Will be forwarded to my link.

Looking forward to ur message from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by KangaIye: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2016
This is what I called good music

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by skitkid2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Howmon:

My contact
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by skitkid2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Howmon:

My contact 08138046017
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Peterwizzy: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
good music

sounds like drake tho!

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
skitkid2:

My contact 08*****

Seen Sir. You can hash your number now.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
olu4life:
Thanks Funjosh

@OP,pls kindly contact me. Want to link u with someone in a biz that would help ur career. U can likewise drop ur email. Will be forwarded to my link.

Thank you Boss howmon@live.com
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by smokejuddy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
PLEASE ANY PRODUCER IN OWERRI HERE.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Not heard from you bro.
olu4life:
Thanks Funjosh

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by olu4life(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Howmon:
Not heard from you bro.
So sorry, they will contact u tomorrow morning
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by chuksisaac: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Howmon..abeg reply ma message na...this is my number on watsapp ..08020755178
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
chuksisaac:
Howmon..abeg reply ma message na...this is my number on watsapp ..08020755178

The number u sent is incorrect chuksisaac
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by chuksisaac: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sorry its 08061613845
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by DammyOlu123(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
That was pretty good. I'm impressed. Sounded very mature. The whole thing just worked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outdated content (Removed) / Download Instrumental: Davido – Fall / DOWNLOAD MP3: Tiwa Savage – Lova Lova Ft. Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.