Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (59464 Views)

See How Ronaldo Won His 5th Ballond'or In 2017 Breaking Messi's Record / Breaking: Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Babatundecash(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
What did you smoke before jumping into this thread to write thrash.....mitcheew.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Let the highest bidder takes Messi, seems his time is over with Barcelona, he is angry that both the club and the Spanish government have disappointed him but why did he evade paying tax , does he think he lives in Argentina ....He lives in a country where the rule of law is upheld unlike Nigeria where Saraki and other corrupt looters are still sitting in the National Assembly passing laws, how l wish we can have an organised system like Spain unlike the nonsense in Nigeria, if it was Spain people like Babangida, Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all his cronies, and all the politicians in Nigeria from 1979 till date will all be in kuje prison eating beans and garri but l am happy Buhari is doing his best to jail all the looters in Nigeria cool

Wetin concern Buhari with Messi coming to Chelsea? Aproko!
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Reason2love: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
If only Chelsea players no go use they selfish interest kill my messi moral.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2016
MrCork:

ok if i buy i chicken n chips...will u mate wit me? cheesy
I'm not an animal
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Kingbusssy(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Let the highest bidder takes Messi, seems his time is over with Barcelona, he is angry that both the club and the Spanish government have disappointed him but why did he evade paying tax , does he think he lives in Argentina ....He lives in a country where the rule of law is upheld unlike Nigeria where Saraki and other corrupt looters are still sitting in the National Assembly passing laws, how l wish we can have an organised system like Spain unlike the nonsense in Nigeria, if it was Spain people like Babangida, Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all his cronies, and all the politicians in Nigeria from 1979 till date will all be in kuje prison eating beans and garri but l am happy Buhari is doing his best to jail all the looters in Nigeria cool

True talk
I wish Nigeria be like Spain too

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by ReachHard: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
LAIYE!

MESSI AND BARCA...

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Rockyrascal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
they said "chelsea in talks with mess"i and u are talking nigeria politics.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by boss1310(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
mummyson26:

Oga take a chill, this is football not a job and football is all about business Ramirez moved from Chelsea to China likewise demba ba and whole host of other big stars
So what's your point
lol Ramirez is a player who is not getting a first team shirt since beginning of last season neither is Demba Ba.and goggle how much they are paid in Chelsea compared to what messi is receiving.a player like messi cannot go to Chelsea right now.they have to wait till they are in champions league and he is in first quarter of 30's same with Ronaldo who will not like to play in Chelsea even at his current advanced age .
please don't compare retirement football or an African player who is not worried about trophies and international endorsements with players who are fighting for records and legacies
I can bet you anything messi will still be in Barcelona next season
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by mummyson26(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
boss1310:
lol Ramirez is a player who is not getting a first team shirt since beginning of last season neither is Demba Ba.and goggle how much they are paid in Chelsea compared to what messi is receiving.a player like messi cannot go to Chelsea right now.they have to wait till they are in champions league and he is in first quarter of 30's same with Ronaldo who will not like to play in Chelsea even at his current advanced age .
please don't compare retirement football or an African player who is not worried about trophies and international endorsements with players who are fighting for records and legacies
Ok where were u when robinho move to Manchester city?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by mummyson26(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
boss1310:
Ok where were u when robinho moved to Manchester city?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by mummyson26(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
boss1310:

Ok where were u when robinho moved to Manchester city?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by mummyson26(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
boss1310:
Where were u when robinho moved to Manchester city
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by boss1310(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
mummyson26:

Where were u when robinho moved to Manchester city
nawa o you guys are making me laugh hard here.which club did he get transferred to come to man city,the answer Santos.and thats his first time in Europe.go figure
may be Chelsea is ur favourite club leave sentiments aside do u really believe that a messi or ronaldo can come to Chelsea for now
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by abid4akin(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Latest Transfer news on Sport CRITICS....Join our BBM Channel --- C001B061E

Check Sport CRITICS BBM Channel (C001B061E) for front pages of newspaper across Europe ranging from Daily Mail, Sun Sport, Marca, Gazzette, Dello sport, Mundo Deportivo, Corrierre Dello Sport etc.

Make direct contact with Dambryant, Blitz, and the likes on a surreal whatsapp group chat, where we dispense and discuss great news on all sorts of sports - Football, Basketball, Rugby, MotoGP, Tennis etc..

Drop your numbers to join Sports CRITICS

You'll be Glad you join

Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by agybson1: 4:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Add me pls +971525890267

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Funjosh(m): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2016
agybson1:
Add me pls +971525890267

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.