Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit (3637 Views)

Spain Wants To Grab Gibraltar After Brexit, But The UK Is Saying ‘not So Fast / The Campaign For Texas To Secede From The Union Soars After Brexit / France Far Right Party Calls For Referendum On EU After Brexit Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
Go to the gym tomorrow and tell me how you feel.....it'll still be the same OR you'll get immune to that ibuprofen before the old you kicks in......

Naa, don't mind me.

Who gym epp?

Football is a more rigorous workout especially when playing with young turks.

Luckily I don't abuse painkillers. I do need one this night though.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
jayriginal:

Who gym epp?

Football is a more rigorous workout especially when playing with young turks.

Luckily I don't abuse painkillers. I do need one this night though.
young turks... You keep referring to them as "young"...... How old are you? lipsrsealed

Naa,just go to bed and forget the painkillers. Wake up and get yourself an energy drink.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
young turks... You keep referring to them as "young"...... How old are you? lipsrsealed

Naa,just go to bed and forget the painkillers. Wake up and get yourself an energy drink.

I'm not a grandpa, but compared to them boys I'm advanced. On the field they call me" senior man".

Energy drinks won't work. My shoulder hurts. To be fair, it didn't start today but the pain exacerbated after the game.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2017
jayriginal:

Energy drinks won't work. My shoulder hurts. To be fair, it didn't start today but the pain exacerbated after the game.
Still feeling it senior man?
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
Still feeling it senior man?

You have no idea. Woke up around 11 today.

Didn't take painkillers, took beer instead grin

Needless to say, it provided no relief. I'm back at square one.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
jayriginal:

You have no idea. Woke up around 11 today.

Didn't take painkillers, took beer instead grin

Needless to say, it provided no relief. I'm back at square one.
I see you're having an arm paralysis wish, go ahead. Coz if your shoulder can't function.......
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
I see you're having an arm paralysis wish, go ahead. Coz if your shoulder can't function.......

If my shoulder can't function what?

Is it what I'm thinking?

How was your Saturday?
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
jayriginal:

If my shoulder can't function what?

Is it what I'm thinking?

How was your Saturday?
I don't know what you're thinking grin

Aahh today was one of those sad days. My second neighbours had an accident. They should moved in and silly enough, we got tk know them today.....2 safe and one will surely be brain damaged (12years old).

If you took thee "tranquilizer" yesterday instead of painkillers, surely today is worse cheesy......
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2017
jagugu88li:
I don't know what you're thinking grin

Aahh today was one of those sad days. My second neighbours had an accident. They should moved in and silly enough, we got tk know them today.....2 safe and one will surely be brain damaged (12years old).

If you took thee "tranquilizer" yesterday instead of painkillers, surely today is worse cheesy......

I'm sorry about the accident, especially for that one that got the worst of it. Let's hope they all recover fully.

Shoulder is still there. Finally took the ibuprofen but it didn't seem to be very effective. I guess I didn't help matters by playing table tennis this afternoon.

I think I need some ori oyo (I think the English word is Shea Butter) and a deep tissue massage.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2017
jayriginal:

I'm sorry about the accident, especially for that one that got the worst of it. Let's hope they all recover fully.

Shoulder is still there. Finally took the ibuprofen but it didn't seem to be very effective. I guess I didn't help matters by playing table tennis this afternoon.

I think I need some ori oyo (I think the English word is Shea Butter) and a deep tissue massage.
Thanks Senior man hey, thanks bro. Just came back from them......better but...

I think that's Yoruba....will check. I don't even know what their Shea Butter is cheesy, will check too.

My sport is today......fishing, cant say i like the heat though. Either this or volleyball. If you like table tennis then you'd do a great match for squad rackets, yeah? You saying you have a problem with your shoulder? Aaahh this guy. Ok lets forget the match grin

[s]Someone is not going to church because of last night's injuries [/s]
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
jagugu88li:
Thanks Senior man hey, thanks bro. Just came back from them......better but...

I think that's Yoruba....will check. I don't even know what their Shea Butter is cheesy, will check too.

My sport is today......fishing, cant say i like the heat though. Either this or volleyball. If you like table tennis then you'd do a great match for squad rackets, yeah? You saying you have a problem with your shoulder? Aaahh this guy. Ok lets forget the match grin

[s]Someone is not going to church because of last night's injuries [/s]

Do you eat the fish you catch or you throw it back? Never really played volleyball though for some reason I like watching female VB. I'll take you up on the match one of these days. I'm beginning to worry a bit about the shoulder though. Couldn't sleep on my favorite side last night cos of the arm. I'm hoping a nerve isn't involved. That happened to my friend last year and it took months before he could walk properly again.

Injury or not, I don't go to church.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
jayriginal:

Do you eat the fish you catch or you throw it back? Never really played volleyball though for some reason I like watching female VB. I'll take you up on the match one of these days. I'm beginning to worry a bit about the shoulder though. Couldn't sleep on my favorite side last night cos of the arm. I'm hoping a nerve isn't involved. That happened to my friend last year and it took months before he could walk properly again.

Injury or not, I don't go to church.
Snoek and Dorado I never throw back. Other than that, it depends on the day's luck.

Hahahahaha, all men love ladies VB. I hope you're are aware it won't be a match instead, it would be me teaching you a lifetime lesson.

Check with the Dr. hey. Don't go about playing Mr.Man yet you're not well. Get well hey.

I'm opening the season tomorrow, Lawd I'm lazy. If there was a way of making money without working, trust me.......

Oh why don't you go to church? Atheism things? I do go but not very frequent
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
jagugu88li:
Snoek and Dorado I never throw back. Other than that, it depends on the day's luck.

Hahahahaha, all men love ladies VB. I hope you're are aware it won't be a match instead, it would be me teaching you a lifetime lesson.

Check with the Dr. hey. Don't go about playing Mr.Man yet you're not well. Get well hey.

I'm opening the season tomorrow, Lawd I'm lazy. If there was a way of making money without working, trust me.......

Will revert. I'm in elevated spirits. I'm prone to "miss yarn"
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Tuhndhay(m): 5:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
jagugu88li:

Hiya. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. It was due to circumstances beyond my control grin

On church, I've never really liked church (or school either) and at the end of the day, I don't buy into the product. It's more productive for me to sleep than to endure hours of one baboon screaming at me and assuring me of my eternal damnation.

I'm supposed to play today but I think I'll sit it out. The arm is much better. By Friday I should be good. Got my hands on some ori oyo yesterday though I haven't applied it yet.

Just by the way I met the cutest baby ever yesterday. Cute as a button I tell ya. A year and five months. Too bad she won't let me carry her.

You think you would like to make money without working? The euphoria would last a few months at best. Then you'd get really bored and start making bad decisions just to keep things exciting. My friends call it "getting brilliant" grin
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
jayriginal:

Hiya. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. It was due to circumstances beyond my control grin

On church, I've never really liked church (or school either) and at the end of the day, I don't buy into the product. It's more productive for me to sleep than to endure hours of one baboon screaming at me and assuring me of my eternal damnation.

I'm supposed to play today but I think I'll sit it out. The arm is much better. By Friday I should be good. Got my hands on some ori oyo yesterday though I haven't applied it yet.

Just by the way I met the cutest baby ever yesterday. Cute as a button I tell ya. A year and five months. Too bad she won't let me carry her.

You think you would like to make money without working? The euphoria would last a few months at best. Then you'd get really bored and start making bad decisions just to keep things exciting. My friends call it "getting brilliant" grin

Getting brilliant......dont even wanna imagine how one gets brilliant.

Tell me you illiterate and I'll slap you right there and there here cheesy. Maybe you don't church, I get it. Africans are slowly moving away from the belief of the high being.

I opened the season today, Lawd my body. But hey, I'm doing better than I had expected.

Check yourself in mirror and see if the child was being unfair by refusing to be held by you grin. Don't you have kids of your own?

Circumstances beyond your control could be anything, starting from being wasted cheesy, recovering from the weekend resting and aahhhh I can't think of anything else.

How far are you with the snails?
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Getting brilliant......dont even wanna imagine how one gets brilliant.

Tell me you illiterate and I'll slap you right there and there here cheesy. Maybe you don't church, I get it. Africans are slowly moving away from the belief of the high being.

I opened the season today, Lawd my body. But hey, I'm doing better than I had expected.

Check yourself in mirror and see if the child was being unfair by refusing to be held by you grin. Don't you have kids of your own?

Circumstances beyond your control could be anything, starting from being wasted cheesy, recovering from the weekend resting and aahhhh I can't think of anything else.

How far are you with the snails?

Hey you're here. I missed you.

Getting brilliant always starts with an overdose of firewater.

Thankfully I'm not completely illiterate. You can slap all you want as long as you pet me there too. As for your body, I am willing to share my ori oyo with you. Help you work it in.

I don't appear in mirrors. They tend to break when they catch my reflection. tongue That wasn't the reason though. The kid even refused to let her dad play with her. I don't have kids either.

As for the circumstances, yeah, I was wasted. Luckily no damage was done.

How are you?

PS:
Per the snails, I'm not into it but I seriously considered it at a point. Read up a bit about them but procrastination took over. #teamlazy
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
jayriginal:

Hey you're here. I missed you.

Getting brilliant always starts with an overdose of firewater.

Thankfully I'm not completely illiterate. You can slap all you want as long as you pet me there too. As for your body, I am willing to share my ori oyo with you. Help you work it in.

I don't appear in mirrors. They tend to break when they catch my reflection. tongue That wasn't the reason though. The kid even refused to let her dad play with her. I don't have kids either.

As for the circumstances, yeah, I was wasted. Luckily no damage was done.

How are you?

PS:
Per the snails, I'm not into it but I seriously considered it at a point. Read up a bit about them but procrastination took over. #teamlazy
You must do something for a living.....aahhhh, this guy pretending be a couch potato. Okay fine....#TeamLazy you are

I was gonna ask yo see that scary face but on second that, I'll pass. If mirrors breaks my face could suddenly wrinkle as though I suffered skin cancer, no thanks. tongue

I only slap, no petting...I refuse. Slap up, pet down.

You missed me? Aaahh, that's sweet and wired, if I make sense by putting the two words together.

I'm exhausted, just got home, hungry, smell like a dust bin, sleepy etc. But yeah, tomorrow will be better.

Wats happening your side?

Oh and btw, think about having kids, maybe your problem can be solved.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by jayriginal: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
You must do something for a living.....aahhhh, this guy pretending be a couch potato. Okay fine....#TeamLazy you are

I was gonna ask yo see that scary face but on second that, I'll pass. If mirrors breaks my face could suddenly wrinkle as though I suffered skin cancer, no thanks. tongue

I only slap, no petting...I refuse. Slap up, pet down.

You missed me? Aaahh, that's sweet and wired, if I make sense by putting the two words together.

I'm exhausted, just got home, hungry, smell like a dust bin, sleepy etc. But yeah, tomorrow will be better.

Wats happening your side?

Oh and btw, think about having kids, maybe your problem can be solved.

Sure I do something for a living. Don't mind showing the face, just not here. If you're on WhatsApp or bbm, that would suit me fine. Shoot me a mail here ojesquire@gmail.com

Ill take the slap up and pet down. The down part is the clincher.

Yeah I did, miss you. Kept refreshing the page to see if you had responded.

Have a quick bath, I'm eager to help with that. Hope you have something you can microwave, then get in bed and I'll tuck you in.

As for kids, I'm not sure how ready I am for that. I don't think one should have kids unless one can fully commit him/herself to bringing them up. It's one of the world's biggest problems, especially in this side of the world.

I picked some beans to cook, you're free to hop over if you are too tired to make something for yourself.
Re: LOL: Germany Introduces New English After Brexit by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Introvat ......stop your nose tongue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist / 14 Inspirational Quotes From President Mugabe / Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.