Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (7046 Views)

How Can We Succeed?! / Muslims Beat Sheik And His Family With Clubs For Converting To Christianity / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthmans2012: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
@mustymatic

Falling to one's face, like it was done in the Bible verses you quoted, doesn't in anyway relate to the way the Muslims do it. The muslims bow with their head touching the ground, mumble some words, get up to stand erect, mumble some words and repeat the whole process multiple times. All these they do while facing the east where the idol Kaaba is. Was it ever pointed out in those verses you quoted that the names mentioned did exactly as the muslims do?

Do mind him.

Muslims are like a drowning person who would grap anything to survive.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Hahaha, falling on one's face means to lie..chai, you can lie. Why not just say lie , when you fall on your face it literally means that your face supports your body.

In reading the New Testament we must cease to think of the man Jesus, and even of the “Son of God”, and think of him rather of the sun of god, for this is a solar myth, and its dying hero, a dying sun.

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. Even the early Christians of North Africa rejected the wooden cross after Tertullian condemned it.

Tertullian confessed that pagans worshipped crucified saviors hanging on a cross.The cross of Christ, as experts seem to agree, was actually a bar placed across the top of an upright, so it was not a cross at all. It was a “Tee” (T), called “Taw” in Hebrew and “Tau” in Greek. So the cross that the victim was suspended from was actually a crossbar, and perhaps in those days this was called the cross. The “Taw” sign was the symbol of the dying and rising god, Tammuz, and “Taw” was the sign that was made on the heads of those marked for salvation by the god. So, crucifixion images might not be as conventional as the ones based on the Catholic crucifix
Son, am not a Catholic. I don't use any symbol at all, not even one. Am shocked that with all the Bible you read you still do not know that Christians didn't crucify Christ. Pagans Rome Crucified Christ to a cross, their mode of killing those whom they consider worst criminals, only, unlike prophet Muhammed who committed all the crimes, Jesus was Pure and perfect.
You are indeed a child, and am done honouring you with responses.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

Good points.

Why should ALL people pray at the same time facing a particular direction? That in itself is idlolatry. Is God not everywhere? Besides, the Bible says those who face the East (Mecca) turn their back to God's Temple (Ezekiel 8:15). That shows idolaters had been facing the East (Mecca) before Muhammad was born and muslims continue with the practice. I pity them.
The Idol worshipping Muslims can't stop trying to make everyone appear like them.

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by peteregwu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
mustymatic:

It was neither written Jesus was a christian, I said clearly, Islam means submission (to one God) a muslim is one who submits to the will of God...Many religions have a concept of surrender to God. In Jewish history, when the ancient Hebrews obeyed God’s commands, they had a long period of prosperity and stability.

In Christianity, surrendering to God is a way of putting your life into more capable hands – in fact, Jesus asked many of his disciples to surrender their livelihoods and follow him.

So all the prophets of God were Muslims -they did surrender to God's will

So all the prophets of God in the Bible where Muslims, right? Does it mean that even the Jews where Muslims as well?
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
analice107:

Son, am not a Catholic. I don't use any symbol at all, not even one. Am shocked that with all the Bible you read you still do not know that Christians didn't crucify Christ. Pagans Rome Crucified Christ to a cross, their mode of killing those whom they consider worst criminals, only, unlike prophet Muhammed who committed all the crimes, Jesus was Pure and perfect.
Run! grin
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
analice107:

I actually don't like you quoting me.
Getaway as u r empty
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
peteregwu:

So all the prophets of God in the Bible where Muslims, right? Does it mean that even the Jews where Muslims as well?
I defined briefly to u wat a Muslim means...doesn't matter the tribe

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
mustymatic:
Run! grin
Run from you? you are a clown.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
analice107:

Run from you? you are a clown.
Someone who only insults is matured huh. Keep away

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by habicab: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

You worship the three daughters of allahh. Islamic worship today is the mixture of the worship of each of the three daughters of allahh.

Read it here:

www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

You know what, we have discovered that Muhammad was sent by the gods of Hindus:

www.nairaland.com/3216638/why-did-muhammads-name-appear

Honestly, I really do wonder if you, analice107 and your fellow Christian mates can talk without being abusive and laying allegations. If you really want to have a sincere discussion, it can be done in a mutually respectful way. An acclaimed loving Christian, as you all claim, would be displaying a hypocritic image when conversing in this manner. Please, mend your ways.

Kindly follow the following links for your information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dO_C6-lkLM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNPdR_1inA
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthmans2012: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2016
habicab:

Honestly, I really do wonder if you, analice107 and your fellow Christian mates can talk without being abusive and laying allegations. If you really want to have a sincere discussion, it can be done in a mutually respectful way. An acclaimed loving Christian, as you all claim, would be displaying a hypocritic image when conversing in this manner. Please, mend your ways.

I can't waste my MB on al-taqquiyah!!!!
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by habicab: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

I can't waste my MB on al-taqquiyah!!!!

That's what they resort to when they have nothing o say.

The videos I shared are clearly explanatory without any complexities. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthmans2012: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
habicab:

That's what they resort to when they have nothing o say.

The videos I shared are clearly explanatory without any complexities. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.

There is nothing anynody can explain about islam if these questions remain unanswered.

www.nairaland.com/3223482/why-muslims-embarrassed-these-questions
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2016
habicab:

If you want me to take you serious, post the abuses I used on you here, then we will start from there.
Lolzzzz, A perverted Muslim with the morals of a dog, is counselling a christian to mind his ways.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:
Someone who only insults is matured huh. Keep away
You are boring me, pls just move along. Go take a bath.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by habicab: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

If you want me to take you serious, post the abuses I used on you here, then we will start from there.
Lolzzzz, A perverted Muslim with the morals of a dog, is counselling a christian to mind his ways.

lol... who's seeking for your seriousness before? who knows you?? It's goats that I know they keep repeating same thing over again no matter how much you rebuke them. May your God help you to change...

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2016
habicab:

lol... who's seeking for your seriousness before? who knows you?? It's goats that I know they keep repeating same thing over again no matter how much you rebuke them. May your God help you to change...
Wait!!!, you mean the goat that ate the Koran when Muhammed was sick from the poison he ate? Your great prophet was poisoned by a mere slave girl he killed her family and raped on the same day. A glorious prophet who died in gloriously like a pig, from ordinary poison. Allah the great couldn't help him, Jinbril couldn't help him. Shame.
Your glorious prophet was only glorious in stealing what belonged to others. He was glorious in sex, he was glorious in spying and peeping at married women, sexually lusting after them, but was not glorious in preserving a part of his Koran from being eaten by a goat. Get away from here reprobate.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

You are boring me, pls just move along. Go take a bath.
Very childish... immaturity at its peak
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Wait!!!, you mean the goat that ate the Koran when Muhammed was sick from the poison he ate? Your great prophet was poisoned by a mere slave girl he killed her family and raped on the same day. A glorious prophet who died in gloriously like a pig, from ordinary poison. Allah the great couldn't help him, Jinbril couldn't help him. Shame.
Your glorious prophet was only glorious in stealing what belonged to others. He was glorious in sex, he was glorious in spying and peeping at married women, sexually lusting after them, but was not glorious in preserving a part of his Koran from being eaten by a goat. Get away from here reprobate.
Your 'god' was nailed, cried n was helpless grin
How shameful, nailed with the rest of the thieves
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthmans2012: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:

Human small brain cannot comprehend the ways of God. You are made from dust, yet touch your body as see if you can see dust. How is that you can't see the dust anymore?

If you say Jesus act is shameful, what do you say of Muhammad who was sleeping with anything in skirt? He confessed he became rich through stealing. He was sleeping with the wives of his followers. He married his daughter in-law. He was wearing women dress like gays. He put his head down for another man's wife to search for lices on his head. He was thighing Aisha as a baby. So on and so forth. You are a better person than Muhammad.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes he was nailed with the thieves. But what did he steal? is what you shd mention here.
But here you are worshipping a grand, renown thief.
Narrated Ibn Umar, That Muhammed ('s.a)said, my livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya. (under the shade of my spear means goods he stole as war booty)
Sahih Bukhari vol iv page 104.
Jizya, war booty, slave trade and collection of Zandt from other muslims are ways Muhammed made his money to maintain his numerous wives and sex slaves.
Yes, Jesus was nailed to a cross with thieves, no shame in that. But here you are killing people for a thief. One of the thieves beside Christ did not commit half of the crimes your Holy prophet committed.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:

Yea, no Shame in that at all. He never stole a pin, turn around and appraise your Holy prophet Muhammed. The gallant thief, who stole and was proud in it. Jesus died a gallant heroic death. But Muhammed died like a dog, from poison by a teenage Jewish slave girl he took a slave after killing her father, brothers and husband. That's why Muslums hate Jews to their Graves. A jewess killed their prophet and send him to hell, since no man killed by a woman will enter paradise.
Jesus is the LORD over heaven and earth, but where is Muhammed today? What did he say to Fatima when she asked him about eternal life at his death bed? Do you remember what he said to her? He said "Ask anything from me, from my wealth, but I can't save you from Allah's punishment. Sura 44. 8-9
By Allah, although am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me. Sura 48:2.
Thats a man you kill for. He didn't even know where he was going when he died.
Gerrahia
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:
Very childish... immaturity at its peak
Yea, am Childish because I told you to go take a bath? Aww

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I brought to you a good news and opportunity to make cool real money this year, this business can fetch you over #5,000,000 deal share from the total amount of the business. As at now we are looking for a very good white buyer to buy our community powerful gods of Orisha Oko, we wanted to sell this gods to white people and use the money to take care of the family.

Any interested person that sure of seeing buyer and link us to white buyer, there is a reward of good money for the person, the family has given me a job to look for a buyer and i also need apprentice to link me to a buyer, so any good buyer is wanted now to buy our community gods.

Here is the picture of the gods below;

Call 08165517133 if you are sure of good white buyers.

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Yea, am Childish because I told you to go take a bath? Aww
Everyone will know that this is coming from a child grin
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Yes he was nailed with the thieves. But what did he steal? is what you shd mention here.
But here you are worshipping a grand, renown thief.
Narrated Ibn Umar, That Muhammed ('s.a)said, my livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya. (under the shade of my spear means goods he stole as war booty)
Sahih Bukhari vol iv page 104.
Jizya, war booty, slave trade and collection of Zandt from other muslims are ways Muhammed made his money to maintain his numerous wives and sex slaves.
Yes, Jesus was nailed to a cross with thieves, no shame in that. But here you are killing people for a thief. One of the thieves beside Christ did not commit half of the crimes your Holy prophet committed.

E pain am grin
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:
E pain am grin
That's all you can say? It's well with you.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by analice107: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
mustymatic:

Everyone will know that this is coming from a child grin
You have ran out of lies to defend your pedophile prophet, you are resorting to imbecility.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthmans2012: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
You islamists don't answer any question. What you do is wait for an occasion to divert the topic.

The question is: Did Abraham succeed making his family muslim? We see that islam is about Ishmael and Hagai, what about other wife and children of Abraham? Why didn't they participate in islamic rituals in Mecca?

You left all those and started saying the irrelevant. Nonsense.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

That's all you can say? It's well with you.
Oh! I know it is cool
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

You have ran out of lies to defend your pedophile prophet, you are resorting to imbecility.
Conversing with you is a waste of time. I'll pass. When I wanna play with a child I'll look for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Marriage In Islam Compulsory? / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.