Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Plight/sorrow Of Nigerian Youth, Graduate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Plight/sorrow Of Nigerian Youth, Graduate (387 Views)

PMB "Lazy Nigerian Youth" And Shell $15bn Investment / The Plight Of Amudo Community By Dfactual / Plight Of Abia State Teachers And Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plight/sorrow Of Nigerian Youth, Graduate by chimoskyg(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Everyone is welcome to pour out his or her plight that he or she might be passing through due to this hard economic situation brought about by our leaders

For me I think all we need in this country is Regeneration.
For Christ sake nothing seem to be working. Hunger is rvery where people exchanging there children for food. No light, no jobs, no improvement. Boys going from one bet house to the other for miracles and still to no avail.

Thesame old fool telling us lies from regime to regime. Single person stealing billion that could change thousands live and yet no rest of mind in the country. I'm tired of this country

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Bill Gates, Dangote Appraise Progress In Polio Eradication / Shiites 'block Highway' In Kaduna, Demand El-zakzaky's Release / I Finally Decided To Share My Autobiography. I'm the best friend for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.