Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos (15573 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by tundelis(m): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg make una fine me small space Sidon dey look weytin go happen

Una neva chi chum chin
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Igbos in NL would love nothing more than a Yoruba genocide, something an Igbo hero called Ibos to do.

I repeat post the Igbo that said worst than the three yorubas we just posted who asked for the slaughter of an entire clan.

Not one, not two but THREE. Let's not forget una Oba included so four actually

10 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I repeat post the Igbo that said worst than the three yorubas we just posted who asked for the slaughter of an entire clan.

Not one, not two but THREE. Let's not forget una Oba included so four actually
They're all over NL and Twitter. I don't need to repost anything.

Any Yoruba knows that should Yorubaland burn down or IPOB terrorist start killing Yorubas today, Ibos will rejoice.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ouigy99(m): 5:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Most of these guys have one personal problem and they think the best way is to lash out on a group of people in order to "satisfy" their ego ........known serial killers and psychos from Adolf Hitler, GARY RIDGWAY, TED BUNDY, CARL PANZRAM, etc all act the same way; blame their problems on orders, harm them with the hope that their lives will be happier.
This one he wants to start by killing his wife, likely he doesn't have the stamina to satisfy her sexual needs, or maybe his business isn't booming anymore because a new Igbo competition has "stolen" is customers .

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 39xtr96r: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Any Yoruba knows that should Yorubaland burn down or IPOB terrorist start killing Yorubas today, Ibos will rejoice.

Stop ranting carelessly and do the needful...

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

IPOB started in 2012. Yoloba have rejoiced over the killings of Igbo Wayyyyyy before that. Hell the earlier achieves of NL, anytime Massob members were slaughtered by the Nigeria army, you mofos applauded, rejoiced and asked for more of it and unlike you, I got screenshots of that dating way back to 2008 as well. Say when, I'll post it. Last I checked Massob have NEVER called for the killing of yoloba or any other ethnicity ever. Other than the fact they are igbo, what were una reason rejoicing their death? Tell me, I want to know

When Enugu was invaded by Fulani, who were the ones that mocked and ridiculed una? No be una?
When Abia retaliated against the Fulani/hausa who were the ones that continously said the fulani will kill am? No be una?
Infact, let's move further back. Who were the ones that mocked anytime an Igbo gets killed up north? No be una? During the Christmas bombing, prior to the release of the names of the victims, who were the set that ridiculed and mocked igbo as being the victims of the bombing (until the names were released and it una were predominately the victims)? No be una?

Rubbish. Get out!!!

As I said, SE are very deluded in the amount of bile and hate una have for igbo. Only God knows what's blinding SE, only God knows.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

IPOB started in 2012. Yoloba have rejoiced over the killings of Igbo Wayyyyyy before that. Hell the earlier achieves of NL, anytime Massob members were slaughtered by the Nigeria, you mofos applauded, rejoiced and asked for more of it and unlike you, I got screenshots of that dating way back to 2008 as well. Say when, I'll post it.

When Enugu was invaded by Fulani, who were the ones that mocked and ridiculed una? No be una?
When Abia retaliated against the Fulani/hausa who were the ones that continously said the fulani will kill am? No be una?
Infact, let's move further back. Who were the ones that mocked anytime an Igbo gets killed up north? No be una? During the Christmas bombing, prior to the release of the names of the victims, who were the set that ridiculed and mocked igbo as being the victims of the bombing (until the names were released and it una were predominately the victims)? No be una?

Rubbish. Get out!!!

As I said, SE are very deluded in the amount of bile and hate una have for igbo. Only God knows what's blinding SE, only God knows.

When IPOB started and how it's going to finish is none of my concern.

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have always been on about Yoruba genocide. Any attack on Yorubaland makes Ibos celebrate.

Igbos and nd avengers are planning to attack Lagos. Should that happen......read the man's Twitter message. This ain't gonna be a scuffle between traders and traders.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2016
ouigy99:
Most of these guys have one personal problem and they think the best way is to lash out on a group of people in order to "satisfy" their ego ........known serial killers and psychos from Adolf Hitler, GARY RIDGWAY, TED BUNDY, CARL PANZRAM, etc all act the same way; blame their problems on orders, harm them with the hope that their lives will be happier.
This one he wants to start by killing his wife, likely he doesn't have the stamina to satisfy her sexual needs, or maybe his business isn't booming anymore because a new Igbo competition has "stolen" is customers .

His post has nothing to do with trading, but with this tumors going around about IPOB terrorists planning to attack Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have always been on about Yoruba genocide. Any attack on Yorubaland makes Ibos celebrate.

Igbos and nd avengers are planning to attack Lagos. Should that happen......read the man's Twitter message. This ain't gonna be a scuffle between traders and traders.

Oh IPOB, a group that started in 2012, magically time traveled to 2008. Just see your defense. Just look at it.

I repeat my question...

Last I checked Massob have NEVER called for the killing of yoloba or any other ethnicity ever. Other than the fact they are igbo, what were una reason rejoicing their death? Tell me, I want to know

9 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

His post has nothing to do with trading, but with this tumors going around about IPOB terrorists planning to attack Yorubaland.

Hmmm yet kaduna which is included in his post is now Lagos okwuya?

Infact, maybe IPOB and NDA used that same time travel that ipob used to go to 2008 to go back 2 years ago to make a threat that got the yoloba nigga on Twitter asking for the mass murder

Oya, ppl NDA and IPOB don turn to Dr. Who

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Oh IPOB, a group that started in 2012, magically time traveled to 2008. Just see your defense. Just look at it.

I repeat my question...

Last I checked Massob have NEVER called for the killing of yoloba or any other ethnicity ever. Other than the fact they are igbo, what were una reason rejoicing their death? Tell me, I want to know

Ikechukwu48:

Hmmm yet kaduna which is included in his post is now Lagos okwuya?
Infact, maybe IPOB and NDA used that same time travel that ipob used to go to 2008 to go back 2 years ago to make a threat that got the yoloba nigga on Twitter asking for the mass murder
Oya, ppl NDA and IPOB don turn to Dr. Who

Are you saying that Ibos esp Nnamdi Kanu don't wish Yoruba ill? Didn't Kanu tell his people to kill anything Yoruba?

It's better Yorubas and Ibos stop forming. There's no love lost.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by gbadexy(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2016
This man looks very angry and frustrated. He is not a stable person.
I bet the main reason is because he has issues with his wife that is from Imo that's why he generalised.
I won't pretend there is no love lost between the two tribes but not to this debased level.
All in all, those tribalists are maga scammed by the elites.
We are the same people looking for the same basic things. The problem started with the politicians in the first republic and during the civil war with hate inciting propaganda used as war tool that illiterate folks swallowed and pass down.
Truth be told, an average ibo man is a good person. They form bulk of my distributors and we enjoy very good relationship.
I've met the kindest ibos too on nairaland through my business.
Our real problem is the political class that continually use the divide and rule to subjugate us.
Only struggling class carry tribalism on their head. There is no tribalism amongst the rich.
In fact a rich ibo man prefers his children to relate only with the children of a fellow rich man's children from another tribe on a street than his poor kinsmen children.
Truth be told, the mutual dislike and rivalry exist, some weak and twisted folks take it to the extreme.
I am yet to benefit from the vice president that is a yoruba man. Tinubu isn't aware of my existence or gives a damn about me or about most of the others defending him.
My people, please read animal farm by george Orwell.
I can assure you that if this clamor for secession is achieved, the political class will be in romance with the political leaders of other region they detest now and would be hobnobbing with them.
Self actualisation is any group of peopless right though. Just that tribal and religious sentiment is a tool in the hands of the elites to achieve an end and the status quo remains.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 39xtr96r: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Silly rants of hypocrisy from the loudmouthed...

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Last year 2015, Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! Yet Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence and would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

And frustrated beings like you came on NL to attempt to water down the ill-treatment meted out to your Yoruba kinsmen by the Fulanis. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3147379/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-death

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago." - Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

which kind yoruba u be? I think d type impersonating yorubas abi? I have lived in igboland for two years now and I know the kinda hatred we encountered there . They'v bn having hatred for d yorubas and hausas since d days of ojukwu yet they will sell out theirselves to other people's region.

Their region has bn very hostile 4 few hundreds of yorubas living there( since d days of immemorial) while they invaded our lands in millions having fun.

They filled our lands with :

W.H.O.R.E.S

Substandard products

Drugs

claims lagos is no man's land

Rejoice when d west is at disadvantage

Claims yoruba words and cultures cheaply

I totally dislike these people and we yorubas need to think and send back these people to hell where they belong.

No mind them.

Ibos need to wake up. There's no love lost between Ibos and Yoruba.

Ibos rejoice when Yorubaland is attacked. They rejoice and even support terrorism on Yoruba soil. So why should I feel bad about the Twitter rant? Abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2016
gbadexy:
This man looks very angry and frustrated. He is not a stable person.
I bet the main reason is because he has issues with his wife that is from Imo that's why he generalised.
I won't pretend there is no love lost between the two tribes but not to this debased level.
All in all, those tribalists are maga scammed by the elites.
We are the same people looking for the same basic things. The problem started with the politicians in the first republic and during the civil war with hate inciting propaganda used as war tool that illiterate folks swallowed and pass down.
Truth be told, an average ibo man is a good person. They form bulk of my distributors and we enjoy very good relationship.
I've met the kindest ibos too on nairaland through my business.
Our real problem is the political class that continually use the divide and rule to subjugate us.
Only struggling class carry tribalism on their head. There is no tribalism amongst the rich.
In fact a rich ibo man prefers his children to relate only with the children of a fellow rich man's children from another tribe on a street than his poor kinsmen children.
Truth be told, the mutual dislike and rivalry exist, some weak and twisted folks take it to the extreme.
I am yet to benefit from the vice president that is a yoruba man. Tinubu isn't aware of my existence or gives a damn about me or about most of the others defending him.
My people, please read animal farm by george Orwell.
I can assure you that if this clamor for secession is achieved, the political class will be in romance with the political leaders of other region they detest now and would be hobnobbing with them.
Self actualisation is any group of peopless right though. Just that tribal and religious sentiment is a tool in the hands of the elites to achieve an end and the status quo remains.

Cry cry baby cheesy. Ibos like the one wey dey on this thread are also frustrated.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ouigy99(m): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

I was just giving an example and wasn't trying to state the fact.
Coming to think of it, has IPOB armed themselves? Last time I checked, they haven't

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2016
ouigy99:

I was just giving an example and wasn't trying to state the fact.
Coming to think of it, has IPOB armed themselves? Last time I checked, they haven't

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Are you saying that Ibos esp Nnamdi Kanu don't wish Yoruba ill? Didn't Kanu tell his people to kill anything Yoruba?

It's better Yorubas and Ibos stop forming. There's no love lost.

You niggas TURNED Nnamdi Kanu into hating you niggas. There was a video posted on this NL of nnamdi in year 2012 when BH first started off actually Nnamdi Kanu protesting in London asking for the Nigeria government to help every victims and also protect Southerners, yoloba included. That video was posted on this NL. Whoever that posted it before, can you please do it again here. Thank you.

Now, incase you niggas aren't aware Nnamdi Kanu was a past Massob member before he fell off with umuzurike and them. Considering he lives in UK, do you HONESTLY think he did not see the mocking, the laughter and the joy as well as the wish from you lots when the members of the group he's part of gets killed. Especially a group that never once wished I'll of you **** Wtf do you think will happen to a nigga?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You niggas TURNED Nnamdi Kanu into hating you niggas. There was a video posted on this NL before in year 2012 when BH first started off actually Nnamdi Kanu protesting in London asking for the Nigeria government to help every victims and also protect Southerners, yoloba included. That video was posted on this NL. Whoever that posted it before, can you please do it again here. Thank you.

Now, incase you niggas aren't aware Nnamdi Kanu was a past Massob member before he fell off with umuzurike and them. Considering he lives in UK, do you HONESTLY did not see the mocking, the laughter and the joy as well as the wish from you lots when the members of the group he's part of gets killed. Wtf do you think will happen to a nigga?

Ahhhh *sips my tea*

Sorry nigga, I can't put more effort into replying you because 1) I'm enjoying how frustrated you sound 2) I've read worse from Ibo nlers about how they wish Yorubas would just die.

Nnamdi Kanu and his slaves on radio Biafra even called for Yoruba genocide.

Like I said, no love lost. You'll see more of this kind of Twitter. Don't collapse yet.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Izontubo(m): 5:47am On Jul 08, 2016
This is crazy....We had better find ways to renew our love for one another in this country....

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Igbos have tried everything to make Yoruba genocide happen.

1. They try to incite Yorubas against Northerners

2. They support any attack on Yorubaland

3. They support IPOB and ND TERRORISTS that plan to attack Yorubaland.

No love lost.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Ahhhh *sips my tea*

Sorry nigga, I can't put more effort into replying you because 1) I'm enjoying how frustrated you sound 2) I've read worse from Ibo nlers about how they wish Yorubas would just die.

Nnamdi Kanu and his slaves on radio Biafra even called for Yoruba genocide.

Like I said, no love lost. You'll see more of this kind of Twitter. Don't collapse yet.

Hmmm Hmmm. Yet no screenshot of IPOB calling for Yoruba genocide. We've yet to see the screenshot of the Igbo NLers"worst comment". We equally have yet to see the Igbo man postv where he said he'll "bomb lagos".

Come get out of my face.

9 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Izontubo:
This is crazy....We had better find ways to renew our love for one another in this country....

Lol, I don't see that happening at all grin
We need the country to break apart.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by leahcimzil: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2016
but to be honest oh, na ibos carry this yoruba matter for head pass...most threads on nairaland are similar to this, how a yoruba man said this and said that about the ibos. And the post will be packing likes like.... Anyway, me i just dey observe. Wetin consign me with ibo man? Ibos think yorubas spend their days thinking bout them, meanwhile it's the other way round. Y'all better stop yur hate.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

No mind them.

Ibos need to wake up. There's no love lost between Ibos and Yoruba.

Ibos rejoice when Yorubaland is attacked. They rejoice and even support terrorism on Yoruba soil. So why should I feel bad about the Twitter rant? Abeg cheesy
I swear, a 5 year old ibo boy or girl has learnt how to dislike yorubas i tire 4 dis people...awon iran warey

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Hmmm Hmmm. Yet no screenshot of IPOB calling for Yoruba genocide. We've yet to see the screenshot of the Igbo NLers"worst comment". We equally have yet to see the Igbo man postv where he said he'll "bomb lagos".

Come get out of my face.

I don't need screenshots son. I don't go around taking screenshots.

I am frequent on NL and I know what I read from Igbo nlers. They wish all Yorubas would die.

Enter any "Xyz attack Yorubaland", read what our Ibo brothers are saying.

Ibos wish Yorubas ill. Yorubas wish Ibos ill.

No love lost.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by NafeesaAA(f): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Hausa hate igbos
Yoruba has igbos
SS hate Igbos
Obama hate igbos
Ghanaians hate igbo
South East Asians hate igbos

Haba why is everyone hating igbos? The igbos really need to look inwards and ask themselves why are they the only tribe in the black books of other tribes?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I swear, a 5 year old ibo boy or girl has learnt how to dislike yorubas i tire 4 dis people...awon iran warey

Ibos are brought up hating the Yorubaman. It's like a bible verse to them. That's why you see dem plenty on NL saying "Fulanis should kill all Yorubas", "ND attack Lagos" etc

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2016
39xtr96r:

Trying hard to find any straw-like object to hold onto...

FYI, Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Right!!!! If he got something, he would have posted it like they do everything else but suddenly he cannot. Rubbish.

Even after father's years they did the same thing. I recall chyz once made a post on how yoloba have wished igbo death and made degratory comments. I've been looking b for that thread for awhile but having difficulty finding it. Smfh if their mod deleted it. In one of the comments chyz quoted, if my memory search me right, Yoloba leader made a comment about Igbo death in Biafra and how they'll do it again. Imagine! If my memory serves me right, I believe he quoted it as a 1998 post or something close. I guess IPOB and Nnamdi used their time machine to travel back then as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court / Nigerians In East London. . . / Alhaji Gay Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.