Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire (41315 Views)

This Mantra Will Help You Change How You Think About Yourself / How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire [part 1] / You Should Always Wash Your Pots. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Please " please " please i beg you "

... This statement did not cease from my mouth as i kept receiving slaps and kicks from ladies and guys in the compound, the pot of hot white beans still balanced on my head..

It was not untill someone came and told them to collect the pot from me as it may fall as the beating get serious and that was the only food himself and 3 other neighbours dey share...

Hardly had he removed the pot, when another rain of slaps descended on me.... Two guys held my hand firmly as if their existence depended on it so there was no way i could run or even attempt to.. Before i could say johnbull, i was already on the floor.

All my cries of please. Hear me out fell on deaf ears as the punches and slaps continured... I could remember how Mummy chiomobi behaved vividly..

The quiet Mother of two is a primary school teacher in one of the government schools around... That day, i saw her unleashed the Undertaker and Lieukeng in her....

On sighting her, i was grateful to God that someone i knew was finally going to beg on my behalf .. I was shocked when she took a mop stick and started banging it on my head seriously...

The last thing i remembered was one of the guys going inside and coming back with a Pestle....

My name is boo osin and i was not always a thief that steals pots with food on fire... Everything has a beginning ......

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by bless2tom(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
continue
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by dpete1: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Class captain again??

#following

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Classcaptain grin
Following ....
Siddon on top presidential chair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
see as I dey sweat. Oga classcaptain I Don land.
(takes a sit ).continue abeg

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by samzysam: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Following ''
grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Olubodef(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
following.... I gonna use some of ur strategy anytime dere is food recession ( exam period) in funaab.

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oga Classcaptain.

*Grabs chair and sips zobo* grin grin

#Following.

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Episode 2..

Many might have come across this post

https://www.nairaland.com/3191395/theft-cooked-food-fire-ilorin,

it may be right to say that myself and Atele were the chief pioneers of this act.

Before the election, i was a Strong advocate of Change.... I could virtually die for buha at that time....

Na change we Want... Na Change we want... Early momo, i gon don wake up dey blast Olamide Apc change and all other campaign Jingles from my speaker.

I removed the chealsea banner in my room and i put Adc campaign posters for there, Buha gap tooth smiling elegantly at my face before i go to bed.. Every morning after prayers, i do peck his picture..

Sometimes, i do wake up in the middle of night to pray for buha and his change agenda sometimes stark naked... Not to forget the mountain prayers with three days fasting in which i did not eat anything into my mouth......

All my books na hin i wrap with newspaper pages where buhari face dey and customied two of my shirts Change we want and ADc for progress...

Ase i was a fool and i didnt know

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
nice one, we are at the night class already. Guess your prayers alone brought the change.

waiting patiently for the next episode, God bless you my classcaptain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Episode 3

I used buha as my screensaver and i was always on every thread on nairaland shouting Sai baba sai baba like a zombie.

All this while shingba 5kobo no enter my account ,,,, but i was just being patriotic ,,,, ..

This issue of Change caused me and some people to go seperate ways... The issue of buha no buha is why me and my pretty girlfriend, nneka seperated and i sent her packing from my hostel...she was not going to support buhari and i wasnt going to take that....

Even though i loved her, my love for buhari was greater and more important..

On election day , i was there from morning till 11pm when all the votes were counted in my presence and I almost died of hypertension from prof jega constant break during compilation of the results..

Finally, finally we got the change and i was very eggcited... I threw a celebration party that made me drop 25k... But it was small money to me at the time.

I went to give testimony in church and donated five thousand naira which i pledged that if buhari win , i will drop.

I went to open a new bank account where i will be collecting the new 5k the government promised the youths and started pricing some items online in respect of the one dollar one naira policy...

...... Shior....

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
eggcited here too. Guess the next class will be at the night class. will be here on time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by stmayor(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
hay who is here
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Come finish am na...
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Santi222(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lovely writing.

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by wristbangle: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Classcaptain story fit make person pee 4 pant continuously. cheesy ride on bro

2 Likes

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by iykekelvins(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
classcaptain we don dey night class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
wristbangle:
Classcaptain story fit make person pee 4 pant continuously. cheesy ride on bro
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Temihatz(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice1... Pls continue grin

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by toonzay(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol lol... Classcaptain .

Pls continue, am seriously enjoying this.. grin

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Episode 4

I never sabi say na trailer wan jam me and my family so sad ......

One month, two months, three months, lipsrsealed baba was still travelling around the world iyayaYAYA ....baba now joined the ajala travel gang... Jackie chan 90 days around the world angry

Sharp baba, baba is making international connections .. i would say......

By this time wey i dey talk all this one and still showing small small support , i don dey use ponmo chop my stew and garri was steady becoming my favourite “appetizer”.. i started hiding my indomie cartons in my wardrobe with padlock.... i don start to dey go greet people for evening when i sabi say food go don dey near to do..

i know sabi say na poverty and hunger contract i dey sign small small.

Papa works in the local government and mama is a primary school teacher .... it was not untill february of this year before i knew that i have entered one chance and that really, Kosere ni moscow.... By this period, buha daura cows were getting fatter than i was......

Papa that was sending 50k monthly couldn't send up to 10k again.. undecided ... All my tactics to defraud him about textbooks and the rest no enter again as he started making private investigations about my course outline from lecturers....

daddy, daddy i need this book in school. 5000 naira sir..

within the next 10 mins , my Dad would call back and inform me he has confirmed from the lecturer that the book is not in the curriculum.. how he did this i never know till date... i now became very close ally with google and e book stuffs as kudi no dey to buy any yeye textbook again. embarassed

My MUM that was usually the last resort has not received her salary for 6 months. cry

Even my elder brother ( not blood brother ) who claim in was into yahoo yahoo and used to help me if land dry that time was telling me that the change wave as hit his business .. yahoo no yahoo anything for am again... .

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by GoldenBoi111(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
boo oshin don suffer no be small
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by vicstar(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
• • • • •. Ma park well cry

15 Likes

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Sirpluv: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tah . . no take my space. . . . i was here b4 u . . . . . .
takes a seat..... Oya contniuu
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Episode 5

My Papa would Complain Bitterly that all the small small , kuru kuru they rake in from here and there as been blocked as everyone is afraid of being caught... sad The bosses that do give Egunje to them once in a while never eat belleful not to talk of giving nada to anyone.... ;(

Papa collect loan , collect loan sotey he tire :x ... Even the treasurer of his coperative society was hit by wave and absconded with coperative money up to a million naira..... I remembered two of the members fainted that fateful day and papa had to be admitted for seven days in mama chukwu the nurse house...

If i call house, papa go vex talk to me.,.., i call mama., na so so cry cry, and make i dey fire prayer and e go better talk she go dey yarn..

... Na me be first born followed by 5 other siblings so no uncle or aunty to even run to..

All the people that i use to set time to go visit for when them go don cook finish started to give me signals.. Sometimes i will see their shoes outside and the roomate will say they have gone out,.... Some started saving cold yesterday food for me knowing i will arrive soon and some even told me point blank to stop coming to their house...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Epidode 6

In my hostel everyone was complaining.. The girls with boyfriends left our hostel and moved in with boyfriend in order to augment the situation..

The only person that seemed buoyant in these echoes of hard times is an ugly girl in the opposite flat but we were not on talking terms..

She was always eating fruits like orange, pineapple, apple and especially cherished banana a lot... .

The aroma from her room was always smelling stock fish,. Egusi sometimes ponmo and cow beef aroma will escape and start causing thoughts to my brain but i could not make a move to ask her for food because since the day she begged me with tears in her eyes and stark naked in my room to fuvk her and i wore her clothes on her and stated that i was not interested despite all all touching , romancing , holding my thing and rubbing against me stark naked, she has hated me passionately....

I just couldnt bring myself to commiting the act of reproduction will her and i had to send her off from my presence...

Begone" i said to her...

She started keeping malice with me and i no send am but these aroma coming from her side this days ehn... And no doubt she was a good cook.

Wetin i go con do now God....

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Finally oh!

You don return grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Book Of Quotes / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Short Story Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.