Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire (41320 Views)

This Mantra Will Help You Change How You Think About Yourself / How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire [part 1] / You Should Always Wash Your Pots. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by bummyla(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Boy! You Are GOOD! Keep It Up! This Can Make A Good Comic Television Series For the family! Excluding the sex scenes! Kudos! Well Done Sir! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by hotspec(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ds guy is a modern day Shakespeare. Even Wole Soyinka cant attempt his unique style of balanced story telling. From literature point of view, i score ds guy A+. D stoy has suspense, flashback, political side, hardship, education, romance, musicals, just name it... Kindly package ds into.a novella and send it for Literary contests/ grants. its sure u will win award with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Idydarling(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
hope say the tory neva finish so
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Jayceo(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Class captain ,you are the best. I have been laughing here people think I am crazy. Your writing is A1.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2016
JFT24:
grinThank God am alone, people 4 dae think another thing with d way I dae laugh

Me i dae with my dad. My throat don swell up because of laugh. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Taiwopeters(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Oh boy.... This story gat me.... I was also a proud supporter of Buhari b4 he won. I remembered when my lecturer chased me out of class coz i argued with him that Buhari will win. But now God dey sha.... Pple are like no be ur buhari be dis, at home, tell buhari to give u food naw from the 5k lol... Things dey hard ooo, He is trying tho, but e no easy, May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Kelvin3028:

Let me advice you. Next time, don't bring this kinda scam to nairaland. People here use see-through lense glasses.

Tellam im no no. U tink say na kiddies station be this?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Xtopher123(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2016
JFT24:
grinThank God am alone, people 4 dae think another thing with d way I dae laugh

Woke my Elder bro twice with laughter.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by davibid: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Just surviving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by blessedvisky(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Come and update now.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Continue
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by faruz: 2:19am On Jul 23, 2016
davibid:

Just surviving

lols.... 'change is here truly'....
read 4rm bck to front /front to back . na still the xame fin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain we are officially fighting. I told you to always inviting when you are about to start cracking ribs. I'm just seeing this now. And I dey vex for you big time..... grin

osquare88 come see something. I hope you are also not stealing pot of beans grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by XclusiveDee(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Baba u dey throw am oo..

You were in the river side grin.....

So na every day the lady dey come river dey look for those wey go commit suicide grin

and this part really got me

"One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally "

like nigga, were u expecting to lose your life partially ?

Lmao no be small thing,,well nah from one level story writing dey start..
Maybe nah boo osin 2 in the making

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm....I Smell lies
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Funjosh(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Lolz
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Ealiserwest(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2016
chuxyfranklin:
Hmmmm....I Smell lies

Didirin.. Lol..with your big nose ehn? Why u no go de smell up nd down

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Oloniyan(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Classcaptain, that first picture you uploaded was nostalgic for me. I was there that day @ Ijero Ekiti when the guy actually stole the fone @ Iya bolu's shop. #healtheco #PharjMcCarpo #Oxygen

BTW I love all your comics die walahi. grin grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2016
seriously @classcaptain,you can rival many overrated A-list comedians in Nigeria.As warri babe e no easy to make me laugh o,but your story got me laughing really hard this early morning..Please keep it up and don't let this talent just end on Nairaland,u can make serious money from it.Oya come and complete this thing o..
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by kismo(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2016
This man if u no continue this story now somebody go faint o...lol.
Honestly you need to document everything here and make good use of this your talent please.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by favouriteYSF(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Sirpluv:
Tah . . no take my space. . . .
i was here b4 u . . . .

takes a seat.....
Oya contniuu
E pain me gan, i for don sit down here since just say make hail lalas 1st na em u claim d sit, anyways abeg shift make i join u , e be like say dis story go long

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by PigMeat: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
seriously @classcaptain,you can rival many overrated A-list comedians in Nigeria.As warri babe e no easy to make me laugh o,but your story got me laughing really hard this early morning..Please keep it up and don't let this talent just end on Nairaland,u can make serious money from it.Oya come and complete this thing o..
u don live for aba and asaba before? Abeg no vex for the question. U resemble person wey i know.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by deflover(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Taiwopeters:
Oh boy.... This story gat me.... I was also a proud supporter of Buhari b4 he won. I remembered when my lecturer chased me out of class coz i argued with him that Buhari will win. But now God dey sha.... Pple are like no be ur buhari be dis, at home, tell buhari to give u food naw from the 5k lol... Things dey hard ooo, He is trying tho, but e no easy, May God help us

you still dey say he is trying....ok I understand...trying so hard to kill you and you no still get sense...
God help who....he gave you a brain to choose the right thing...you say no

now you want help from God...oga stop being silly

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
PigMeat:

u don live for aba and asaba before? Abeg no vex for the question. U resemble person wey i know.
no and no.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by san316(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Yeye guy. Fire on sha
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by vickodedon(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
I dey wait faaah!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:
ClassCaptain we are officially fighting. I told you to always inviting when you are about to start cracking ribs. I'm just seeing this now. And I dey vex for you big time..... grin

osquare88 come see something. I hope you are also not stealing pot of beans grin

oga mi, shey na y u no dey reply my whatsapp msg again...

There is God oooo......

I dey come ib for my chamber attachment.....make we link up naw....

Pm or whatsapp..
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Episode 18

After cracking some jokes about how five naira could not buy anything again and some other irrevelant stuffs, i noticed that the women were already friendly with me....

While they were still laughing, i sneaked to the back and quickly removed my cooler....

Haha , Obe So !!

I looked left and Right and quickly poured the beans into the cooler but i left like three spoons of beans in the pot for the woman so it will not be like someone is wicked....

I placed it back gently and wiped the back of the pot where the beans spilled on..

I muttered a silent prayer for the succesful mission and headed towards the backdoor...

Only for the little girl i met earlier to come and corner me at the back......

Uncle Tolu is back ........ She shouted...

Haaa, My God..i knew i was in trouble when she stated this as i did not know the so called tolu neither does he know me..

"tell him am coming back, lemme go and buy food first eh "

with that, i hurried forward with the hope of getting away from there and never coming back...

Uncle where are you going..

I said am coming back.... I said angrily as i made attempt to push her off my way...

" But I saw you pouring mummy kehinde beans inside .....your cooler.."

tina what is happening there " ? ... I could hear a husky male voice question the girl from inside the house as urine trinkled down my 50 cents boxers...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by xyArc: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol... class captain e don tey wey i don laugh lyk dix ooo.. kip it up bro!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by uczay(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Gbege don happen, kasala don burst for U! Classcaptain surely is the bum. I'm just imagining how real this ya storyline is. U know U can actually go places with ya writeups. Don't let it end here in NL.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by mynuel(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Class captain you too much....finish so I go climb etisalat network mast for you...."AWESOME" you are in one word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Book Of Quotes / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Short Story Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.