Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks (1146 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Isa Elbuba Arrested By DSS After Blasting Buhari Over Killings - Twitter / Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by tunezcity: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016

In the wake of protests against the killings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, 4 police officers have been shot dead by snipers.

At least eight other Dallas police officers were hit, including three that are in critical condition; three additional DART officers suffered injuries that were not life threatening in the shooting.
Police are searching for two suspects who opened fire on the officers as the rally drew to a close.
Sterling, 37, was killed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Tuesday morning as two officers responded to claims of a street vendor making gun threats outside a shop.
Castile, 32, suffered deadly wounds after police pulled his car over in St Paul, Minnesota, on Wednesday night.

Source
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by Nina4u(f): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2016
5 dead ..11 injured ..one shooter killed him self ..he also said they placed bombs all over Dallas .. Here is videos of the shootings where one guy shoot a cop to death .. https://m.facebook.com/michaelbautista86?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref=bookmarks
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by tunezcity: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Nina4u:
5 dead ..11 injured ..one shooter killed him self ..he also said they placed bombs all over Dallas .. Here is videos of the shootings where one guy shoot a cop to death .. https://m.facebook.com/michaelbautista86?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref=bookmarks

this is serious, i hope we dont have interracial war.

1 Like

Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by Nina4u(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
tunezcity:

this is serious, i hope we dont have interracial war.
the shooters just killed cops and said he will continue killing more cops .. The link is to an eyewitness that was live on fb taking the videos
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by wittyt98(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
the guy U posted his picture has been declared innocent.... he's just a protester...the killer is still unknown ... check the net for updates
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by prisiluv(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
I saw the tweet of a former US congressman,notifying the BLM that 'real' america is coming after them...another racial tension brewing...Racism-unlawful killings-retaliation...its jst an endless circle of Hate and Anger....
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by tunezcity: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
wittyt98:
the guy U posted his picture has been declared innocent.... he's just a protester...the killer is still unknown ... check the net for updates

Yes i Have confirmed this and thank you

2 Likes

Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by tunezcity: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
prisiluv:
I saw the tweet of a former US congressman,notifying the BLM that 'real' america is coming after them...another racial tension brewing...Racism-unlawful killings-retaliation...its jst an endless circle of Hate and Anger....

Yh, Joe Walsh, Trying to stir up the air, this is becoming out of hand gradually and if something isnt done, hmm, May God help us
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by wittyt98(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2016
tunezcity:

Yes i Have confirmed this and thank you
you're welcome
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by Funmitrends(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Female cop injured after police officers were shot in DaLlas

http://www.funmitrends.com/female-cop-injured-after-police-officers-were-shot
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
saw the video on how the policemen killed d two black guys in different cities for no damn reason......racism in dis US would never stop....but this, in retaliation, stil highly condemnable.....two wrongs wld never make a right....#LetPeaceReign
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by bookspen(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Wow thanks for the INFO

it is well, may his soul rest in peace
Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead During Protests In Dallas Over Killings Of 2 Blacks by bookspen(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Oil Bunkry Thief Said About His Mother After Being Captured (photo) / 15 Most Brutal Rape Punishments Around The World… / First Logic Nigeria (in Lagos) Owning Me Some Money. What Should I Do Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.