Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? (23454 Views)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
HDee:

seriously bae.... Its not like we despise totally makeup, but you know the way girls apply these things to fool guys.. Some be looking like masquerades.. Thats where the problem arises.

You know, just keep it simple and nice. wink

Perfectly Understood.wink smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hate makeup because it's makes every girl beautiful making it hard for us to spot the real beauties...... Back then, we knew fine girls because they were natural.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by chistel20(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Which 1 is natural makeup. Makeup is makeup
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by chistel20(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Which 1 is natural makeup. Makeup is makeup.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
chistel20:
Which 1 is natural makeup. Makeup is makeup
I listed some already. They're meant to still give you a natural look. Aren't you a lady? undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by anukulapo: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
some make up ehn...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
RobinHez:
Yes I do. Next?! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
anukulapo:
some make up ehn...
shocked grin
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by khia: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
blank:
I don't use make up at all even nude makeup. It makes me break out. I only use it when I am owing for a wedding or something that I know women will judge me.

Going to work, going to hang out, etc, just white powder. My husband loves it that way and I love it as well. Funnily enough, I always have makeup in my bag. Don't know why but I keep it in case I would need it.

White powder?
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by robinicule(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Cool.
cooler
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by andreawills96(f): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
pics or..... tongue tongue cheesy
. Or what
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by iRepNaija1: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:

Honestly tell me how you'd feel undecided Yeah she's still beautiful but wouldnt it be better if she had touched her face a lil. You know, put effort to look nice for you.

Wearing make-up to please someone else shouldn't be the reason women wear make-up. If a woman feels good about herself, regardless of what others think, that's what's important
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by fersonvan(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Naturally, I despise excessive makeups, because it makes a lady looks artificial. To me it depicts lack of confidence in yourself . As a lady if u want to prove that ur confident in urself. Don't makeup excessive. because to a responsible guy u make him have the feeling about u dat ur not responsible. For God sake, Even if u will put on makeup make it a very lite one. Natural beauty is the best. What ladies Don't know is that excessive makeup make u old. For instance if a lady as being know my many for her heavy makeups,.the day she didn't apply that makeup people will begin to ask her if she is sick or what. Pls stop excessive makeup it steals ur God given natural beauty. Bye garri......... kiss undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
iRepNaija1:

Wearing make-up to please someone else shouldn't be the reason women wear make-up. If a woman feels good about herself, regardless of what others think, that's what's important
Your thoughts tho. Partly True.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by YOLO1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let me say I am indifferent about make ups. But I do hate it for the reasons listed below.
1) Excessive, not matching, non fitting is a big turn off to me. If you must use it, use the right tone and the right shade that gives u a perfect look.
2) if u must wear makeup and you are going on an outing with me, kindly don't use that to waste my time. Always plan ahead and include the time for applying ur makeup in ur schedule b4 our takeoff time. My sisters and my girlfriend know me. If I am the one driving and you think you can waste my time in the name of wearing makeups, am sorry you're on a long thing. I can't just wait for you to do that.
Provided you can abide with those 2 rules, I have no problem with u.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Isyrudyte: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well no issue with it, long as it doesn't look forced n feels natural... But that eyebrow thing?? No never!!
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2016
abeg y u dey take all dese guys important na,aftr dating natural gals dy w'd still cheat wit d1 wit makeup..dm no geh joy o
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by medexico(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2016
exe0:
All we jus want is to see your real face

When bae stayed the night and left her makeup at home and you see her real face she will be like......

"This is not my real face o"
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2016
WinningSun:

I'm not a chauvinist. change your dp let me see the truth.

grin
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by PINES: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2016
I wish to state without mincing words: the full meaning of makeup is MAKE UP FOR THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE.
If you understand this, you should know the implications.
The pictures you shared to support your claim are not sufficient. Make up is for people who are ugly. They wish to make up for things they don't have. When you see a beauty, i mean a pretty, she needs it not, because even with the makeup you have on, she will still beat ya.
Now absorb these pictures...
All fake

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by dcole73: 3:14am On Jul 09, 2016
There should be a difference between make up and painting.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Jayphizzy(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Most Girls Who Wear Makeups Are Not Confident About Their Looks.... grin
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by vidadida: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
I looovvvveeee makeup, but I don't makeup. undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by blank(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
khia:

White powder?

Yeah, cos of my oily skin. Or is it make up?
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
LizGray:
[b]I hear y'all scream, 'Go natural! Be yourself!! Makeup is gross, its hiding your real beauty!!! Blah blah blah

So I wanna ask,
If you plan a date with your bae and she comes looking plain. No makeup. No Eyeliner, Lipstick, Powder shocked shocked

Honestly tell me how you'd feel undecided Yeah she's still beautiful but wouldnt it be better if she had touched her face a lil. You know, put effort to look nice for you.

There are many reasons why girls wear makeup; To look better, cover flaws, for fun, etc.

Only children have perfect skins ^_^ It's rare to see a grown up lady wearing no makeup. I mean NO MAKEUP, not NATURAL MAKEUP - Tinted moisturizers and lip balms,concealers, bronzers, same skin tone foundation and eye shadows, etc.

Ladies wearing make-up on their profile pictures attract three times as many hits than those who dont. Even in real life, they get more admirers. That doesnt add up with what you guys say about going natural. Actions speak louder than words.

Make-up is like salt. You notice only when its excessive or absent. Because a girl wears natural makeup, you think thats her natural look and they're better than those who wear visible makeup. They're doing the same thing!

P.S Im not talking about those clowns that wear excessive makeup with wrong shades.
[/b]

no we don't. Say no to fraud
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by AIZU(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Make up is okay..just dat too much of everyfin is bad
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by iRepNaija1: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
LizGray:
Your thoughts tho. Partly True.

It's not partially true. It's true.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
iRepNaija1:

It's not partially true. It's true.
Okay sir wink smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Rechywest(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't believe in make-ups it doesn't add any beauty
Since three years now have never wore any make-up both natural or heavy make-up...
I see it as stress.... . Like showing off my real face and am enjoying it moreover my friends never complained about my natural look.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Rechywest(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
PINES:
I wish to state without mincing words: the full meaning of makeup is MAKE UP FOR THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE.
If you understand this, you should know the implications.
The pictures you shared to support your claim are not sufficient. Make up is for people who are ugly. They wish to make up for things they don't have. When you see a beauty, i mean a pretty, she needs it not, because even with the makeup you have on, she will still beat ya.
Now absorb these pictures...
All fake

Nice comment..... You've said it all.... make up for things you don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Things To Start Doing For Yourself / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.