Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? (3746 Views)

How Is It Possible For A Man To Be Just Among His 4 Wives? / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Why wouldn't he die as he is not different from others who died?

Your thread has been debunked sire, admit it.. Stop trying to bring in another argument.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Your thread has been debunked sire, admit it.. Stop trying to bring in another argument.

How can you be a judge in your own case?

There is noway anyone can debunk the thread without being able to convince people how Jesus alone is the only human being with flesh and blood in heaven. It would be good for you to stop deceiving yourself.

My friend, I discovered you are dodging my question: ''Why would Jesus not die as quran says he is a prophet like those who died"?

That is not another argument as it has to do with Jesus dying or not and islamic claim that he was taken to heaven alive.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

nice1 bro. I really the way u are addressing dis guys without wasting time. After his long trashy write-up you replied him the best answer ever.lol...he is trying hard to put limiter to the creator, funny man worshippers.
he forgot this verse from his book

Psalm 147:5
"Our Lord is great and has awesomepower; there is nolimit to his wisdom"

MayAllah reward man..ameen smiley

4 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by true2god: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Quran says all prophets before Muhammad died (Quran 5:75), that statement must be a lie if Jesus didn't die. So many discrepancies in the quran, proving alllah is truly a deceiver.
The brain is like a donkey and the mosque is islam. You can move from place to place with your donkey but as you as one enters a mosque, you must park your donkey outside. You are not allowed to enter a mosque with your donkey.

I hope you understand what i mean?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Allah's power is not limited like that of Yahweh. smiley

Thread debunked... Next!
kaaai! me like dis finishin move
dis is what i call brutality..lol

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Why wouldn't he die as he is not different from others who died?

Psalm 147:5"Our Lord is great and has awesomepower; there is nolimit to his wisdom"

He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will DIE and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him."(Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
This is insightful! Especially when you consider the fact that God told Moses that no man can see Him(not the Similitudes Moses had seen ) and live, how then would JESUS (if He wasnt crucified and resurrected) be stationed near that same God?

OH my God, you are correct bro.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Allah's power is not limited like that of Yahweh. smiley

Thread debunked... Next!

Mr man have you not read the Quran, and the Bible to compare....what is that special thing that your so called Allâh did? I believe Allâh is the limited one. Even in your Quran Jesus did miracles, so what about your Allâh and Mohammed? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Guy abeg defend your Allâh and stop claiming it is debunked or whatever you call it. Hahaha, Muslims can't stop to amaze me with their illiteracy of their claims. No evidence of Allah's power.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

Psalm 147:5"Our Lord is great and has awesomepower; there is nolimit to his wisdom"

He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will DIE and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him."(Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)

Satanic lie !!!

The Lord the Psalms referred to is not Islamic allahh. Nobody recognized allahh before Muhammad. David was referring to Yahweh.

If Jesus is coming to die, why did he run away for death since over 2000 years ago?

Where did Muhammad get the idea of muslim Jesus coming back since allahh didn't reveal it to him as it cannot be found in the quran?

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

What is your comment on this, I know you deliberately skipped it:

"Quran says all prophets before Muhammad died (Quran 5:75), that statement must be a lie if Jesus didn't die. So many discrepancies in the quran, proving alllah is truly a deceiver".

[Quran 5:75 Pickthal] The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

This allahh or Muhammad didn't know what he was saying or was simply deceiving muslims. He said Jesus is just a messenger like other messengers who died. That means he also died as he is not different from others who died. Where do muslims keep their brain?
My brother, dont blame him, he is a Muslim. Islam speaks something but means another entirely.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Muslims are well trained to lie to advance their religion and that is why they always carry out attacks against anyone that insult Allâh or Mohammed. They are the defender of Allah with swords, gin and matches instead of their Allâh to defend them they are Rather the one defending allah
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

My brother, dont blame him, he is a Muslim. Islam speaks something but means another entirely.

You see sister, the level of islamic hypocrisy is alarming. They say islam is a region of peace when it is so glaring it is was formed with violence. Like the days of Muhammad islam remains violent. Besides, every verse of the quran has its opposite and to defend this allahh said he was substituting his revelations with better ones (Quran 2:106). The question is: who was giving him better ideas? How could God say He has a better idea from what he had previously said? The simple truth is allahh is Satan and to deceive people he had to be inconsistent.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
peteregwu:
Muslims are well trained to lie to advance their religion and that is why they always carry out attacks against anyone that insult Allâh or Mohammed. They are the defender of Allah with swords, gin and matches instead of their Allâh to defend them they are Rather the one defending allah

Islam cannot exist without the swords, it was formed with the swords. They have no message to convince people to accept islam, hence they have to resort to force. No messages, no miracles. Jesus said people cannot believe without signs and wonders, Satan knows this and had to devise an alternative to miracle, and that is violence.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Islam cannot exist without the swords, it was formed with the swords. They have no message to convince people to accept islam, hence they have to resort to force. No messages, no miracles. Jesus said people cannot believe without signs and wonders, Satan knows this and had to devise an alternative to miracle, and that is violence.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by DeepSight(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
DeepSight:
OP Please read this link

https://www.nairaland.com/429593/physcical-bodies-dwelling-spiritual-heavens

Agree with your views in the thread. Thanks.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Geist(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Agree with your views in the thread. Thanks.
I don't quite understand you. Don't Christians have the same believe? That Christ ascended into heaven body and blood, soul and divinity.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Geist:
I don't quite understand you. Don't Christians have the same believe? That Christ ascended into heaven body and blood, soul and divinity.

Jesus didn't ascend into heaven bodily. He died first and then resurrected. There is a difference between terrestrial body and resurrected (celestial) body.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

nice1 bro. I really the way u are addressing dis guys without wasting time. After his long trashy write-up you replied him the best answer ever.lol...he is trying hard to put limiter to the creator, funny man worshippers.

Here steps out the clown. You are hailing him. Ah, Muslims have no shame
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

Psalmist was referring to Yahweh. God revealed Himself to the Jews as Yahweh, not Allah. Yahweh is His personal name that cannot be interpreted to any language. So you cannot interpret Yahweh to mean Allah just like you cannot interpret my Yoruba name to Arabic.. Even though Yahweh has many personal names, Allah is not inclusive. If an Arab man will call me, he must call me by my name and not interpret it to Arabic. Allah means "the gods" because the Arabs had many gods they called their Allah.

By the way, when did you begin to believe in the words of the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
true2god:
The brain is like a donkey and the mosque is islam. You can move from place to place with your donkey but as you as one enters a mosque, you must park your donkey outside. You are not allowed to enter a mosque with your donkey.

Perfectly.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

That's what Allah the liar told you and you believed him. Wonderful. Allah is stirring you up to kill all Jesus' followers yet you still talk about Jesus coming for the Muslims.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
true2god:

Meaning muslims don't make use of their brain on islam.. Serious !!! But the Bibles says we should be as wise as serpent but gentle as dove, so that will not fall into satanic deception.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Geist(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Jesus didn't ascend into heaven bodily. He died first and then resurrected. There is a difference between terrestrial body and resurrected (celestial) body.
hmm. O boy which celestial body are you talking about.Is it any different from the soul? Was it the terrestrial body or celestial body that was killed, that it would require resurrection? So when Christ asked Thomas to touch his nailed hands and his pierced side, was it his terrestrial body or celestial body. Please answer these questions truthfully and don't wallow in ignorance. Lastly what happened to the terrestrial body of Christ that was laid in the tomb?

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

Here steps out the clown. You are hailing him. Ah, Muslims have no shame
Gerrroouut rof here my friend!! u even got mouth to talk trash, i tot u are only programmed as lieman and false2god supporter and following there post sheepishly without reasoning..
may God dash u some sense. Amen

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

That's what Allah the liar told you and you believed him. Wonderful. Allah is stirring you up to kill all Jesus' followers yet you still talk about Jesus coming for the Muslims.
don't worry jesus will wait for you at the finish line to clear your sins and take u to heaven so, just chillax and wait for d promise.
fish brain!
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Psalmist was referring to Yahweh. God revealed Himself to the Jews as Yahweh, not Allah. Yahweh is His personal name that cannot be interpreted to any language. So you cannot interpret Yahweh to mean Allah just like you cannot interpret my Yoruba name to Arabic.. Even though Yahweh has many personal names, Allah is not inclusive. If an Arab man will call me, he must call me by my name and not interpret it to Arabic. Allah means "the gods" because the Arabs had many gods they called their Allah.

By the way, when did you begin to believe in the words of the Bible?

ooh i see, sorry sir
yahweh the one that took form of a man and ask yahweh again to save him from croxifiction ?

I believe n follow the verses in bible that corresponds with Qur'an more than you, and as for the other verses that mark, mathew, john n co remixes and mock around with, i throw them straight tru the window sir

Isn't that a better approach??
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

don't worry jesus will wait for you at the finish line to clear your sins and take u to heaven so, just chillax and wait for d promise.
fish brain!

Talking to a Muslim is like talking to a Donkey. Oh wait!!!, you are.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:

Gerrroouut rof here my friend!! u even got mouth to talk trash, i tot u are only programmed as lieman and false2god supporter and following there post sheepishly without reasoning..
may God dash u some sense. Amen
And the Donkey spoke.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

You see sister, the level of islamic hypocrisy is alarming. They say islam is a region of peace when it is so glaring it is was formed with violence. Like the days of Muhammad islam remains violent. Besides, every verse of the quran has its opposite and to defend this allahh said he was substituting his revelations with better ones (Quran 2:106). The question is: who was giving him better ideas? How could God say He has a better idea from what he had previously said? The simple truth is allahh is Satan and to deceive people he had to be inconsistent.
It's when I met Ali Sina, that I now understand Islam better.
Their definition of terms is different from the dictionary's.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Geist:
hmm. O boy which celestial body are you talking about.Is it any different from the soul? Was it the terrestrial body or celestial body that was killed, that it would require resurrection? So when Christ asked Thomas to touch his nailed hands and his pierced side, was it his terrestrial body or celestial body. Please answer these questions truthfully and don't wallow in ignorance. Lastly what happened to the terrestrial body of Christ that was laid in the tomb?

Who is into a fight with you? Why do you sound so disrespectful? I don't like wasting my time on indecent people.

You started well by pretending as if you are asking genuine question, but now I can see your intention as your post contains a lot of abuses. As a carnal man, you lack knowledge of spiritual things.

Firstly, you do not need terrestrial body in resurrection, anything could have happened to that of Jesus like that of Moses. In the final resurrection when the dead in Christ will rise first, their terrestrial bodies would have been long decayed and it will not be needed. Would you say because their body had rottened they will not resurrect?

Can you distinguish between soul and the body?

Thomas touched the resurrected body and the fact that it showed nail hole and pierced form is a spiritual operation. Jesus could have deliberately done so to convince the people that it was him. This is not strange in our world: There children the Yorubas call "abiku", the Igbos call them "ogbanje" who die and still come back. This is familiar spirit operations. There are such children that when they die, spiritualists make a mark on them so that they will be rejected in the familiar spirit kingdom. Many of the children still come back with the mark made on them. If the Devil has the power to do that, Jesus can do much more anything he wants.

If your post still contains insults, I will ignore you. I am not under any obligations to answer you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled / Conversation With An Atheist / Sadaqa Is A Reason For The Increase In Provision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.