Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? (3745 Views)

How Is It Possible For A Man To Be Just Among His 4 Wives? / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by skywolf28(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Who is into a fight with you? Why do you sound so disrespectful? I don't like wasting my time on indecent people.

You started well by pretending as if you are asking genuine question, but now I can see your intention as your post contains a lot of abuses. As a carnal man, you lack knowledge of spiritual things.

Firstly, you do not need terrestrial body in resurrection, anything could have happened to that of Jesus like that of Moses. In the final resurrection when the dead in Christ will rise first, their terrestrial bodies would have been long decayed and it will not be needed. Would you say because their body had rottened they will not resurrect?

Can you distinguish between soul and the body?

Thomas touched the resurrected body and the fact that it showed nail hole and pierced form is a spiritual operation. Jesus could have deliberately done so to convince the people that it was him. This is not strange in our world: There children the Yorubas call "abiku", the Igbos call them "ogbanje" who die and still come back. This is familiar spirit operations. There are such children that when they die, spiritualists make a mark on them so that they will be rejected in the familiar spirit kingdom. Many of the children still come back with the mark made on them. If the Devil has the power to do that, Jesus can do much more anything he wants.

If your post still contains insults, I will ignore you. I am not under any obligations to answer you.

Are you now saying bros j is an ogbanje
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
skywolf28:

Are you now saying bros j is an ogbanje

Who is bro. j?

I only made an analogy.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by proudkafir: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Meaning muslims don't make use of their brain on islam.. Serious !!! But the Bibles says we should be as wise as serpent but gentle as dove, so that will not fall into satanic deception.
I am doing a thread on Mohammed's illegal marriage to his adopted son's wife, saheed, with a full Quranic and historical references. We must do our best to expose this Arabian criminal, Mohammed ibn abdullahh and his criminal religion, which is izlam. A religion built on lies, lies, lies and violence.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by najib632(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=truthman2012 post=47331764][/quote]There are seven heavens and God's throne is above them all. The heavens are Planets far bigger and purer than our own I'll like you to read this article and I like you to have an open mind when reading it spirituality-and-religion.com/muhammads-night-journey-to-seven/
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
proudkafir:
I am doing a thread on Mohammed's illegal marriage to his adopted son's wife, saheed, with a full Quranic and historical references. We must do our best to expose this Arabian criminal, Mohammed ibn abdullahh and his criminal religion, which is izlam. A religion built on lies, lies, lies and violence.

Expeting !!!
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Geist(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Who is into a fight with you? Why do you sound so disrespectful? I don't like wasting my time on indecent people.

You started well by pretending as if you are asking genuine question, but now I can see your intention as your post contains a lot of abuses. As a carnal man, you lack knowledge of spiritual things.
How does my post sound like am fighting with you or even disrespecting you? I only stated the fact that you are ignorant of what what the Bible says of Christ resurrection.
Firstly, you do not need terrestrial body in resurrection, anything could have happened to that of Jesus like that of Moses. In the final resurrection when the dead in Christ will rise first, their terrestrial bodies would have been long decayed and it will not be needed. Would you say because their body had rottened they will not resurrect?

Can you distinguish between soul and the body?

Thomas touched the resurrected body and the fact that it showed nail hole and pierced form is a spiritual operation. Jesus could have deliberately done so to convince the people that it was him. This is not strange in our world: There children the Yorubas call "abiku", the Igbos call them "ogbanje" who die and still come back. This is familiar spirit operations. There are such children that when they die, spiritualists make a mark on them so that they will be rejected in the familiar spirit kingdom. Many of the children still come back with the mark made on them. If the Devil has the power to do that, Jesus can do much more anything he wants.

If your post still contains insults, I will ignore you. I am not under any obligations to answer you.
rather than answer the questions posited in my posts you went into this long explanation of ogbanje and abiku for what? Trying to equate Christ resurrection with that of ogbanjes and abiku? If this resurrected body or celestial body as you called it can carry wounds, needs the stone at the bomb where Jesus was laid to be moved off so it can pass and then wined and dined with the apostles in Galilee. How exactly is it different from the terrestrial body that died?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Geist:
How does my post sound like am fighting with you or even disrespecting you? I only stated the fact that you are ignorant of what what the Bible says of Christ resurrection.
rather than answer the questions posited in my posts you went into this long explanation of ogbanje and abiku for what? Trying to equate Christ resurrection with that of ogbanjes and abiku? If this resurrected body or celestial body as you called it can carry wounds, needs the stone at the bomb where Jesus was laid to be moved off so it can pass and then wined and dined with the apostles in Galilee. How exactly is it different from the terrestrial body that died?

You made up your mind for vain argument from the start, notwithstanding any explanations I make.

May I ask you: when people who had died thousands of years ago will resurrect, whose bodies had decayed, some eaten up by animals, how will it happen if they need their terrestrial bodies?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

Talking to a Muslim is like talking to a Donkey. Oh wait!!!, you are.
a dockey will have a better levels than u in the next life if u are not careful..
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:
a dockey will have a better levels than u in the next life if u are not careful..

Stop the islamic falsehood, animals have no spirit and so they don't resurrect, there is no next life for them. There are no animals in heaven, unless you are referring to your fictitious al-jannah.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Geist(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

You made up your mind for vain argument from the start, notwithstanding any explanations I make.

May I ask you: when people who had died thousands of years ago will resurrect, whose bodies had decayed, some eaten up by animals, how will it happen if they need their terrestrial bodies?
Brother I never mentioned anything about terrestrial body. You brought it up. The Bible only talks of one body which dies once and then gets resurrected after which it can die no more. For it is only what has died that can be resurrected. Saying the terrestrial body which dies is different from the celestial body which resurrects is in fact complete ignorance of what the word resurrection means. For if the celestial body did not die then how can it resurrect? Or was it alive with the terrestrial body for it to have died with the terrestrial body? For it is only that which is alive that dies in the first place. So you see sir, there are many complications with the theory you are trying to propound here. As to how the dead body which has long decayed can be resurrected, you will have to ask your Almighty Yahweh but I doubt you would get answer. The good thing though is that if you believe Yahweh is all powerful then it shouldn't be too difficult to accept that he can raise the dead body no matter how decayed their have become.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop the islamic falsehood, animals have no spirit and so they don't resurrect, there is no next life for them. There are no animals in heaven, unless you are referring to your fictitious al-jannah.
dats wat u are good at misquoting verses, n people
everyone knows about that mr man pls
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by analice107: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
aminusanti:
You just confirmed my suspicion. You are a Donkey.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is funny though, I don't see how the muslims gonna defend that!

Besides , didn't many so called Christians also claim Jesus is living as human in heaven presently , is that not flesh and blood ?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by aminusanti(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

You just confirmed my suspicion. You are a Donkey.
ok appreciated cheesy wink
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Having spirit has nothing to do with ressurection bro, for the record animals have same spirit with man ( Ecc 3:19-21)
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Geist:
Brother I never mentioned anything about terrestrial body. You brought it up. The Bible only talks of one body which dies once and then gets resurrected after which it can die no more. For it is only what has died that can be resurrected. Saying the terrestrial body which dies is different from the celestial body which resurrects is in fact complete ignorance of what the word resurrection means. For if the celestial body did not die then how can it resurrect? Or was it alive with the terrestrial body for it to have died with the terrestrial body? For it is only that which is alive that dies in the first place. So you see sir, there are many complications with the theory you are trying to propound here. As to how the dead body which has long decayed can be resurrected, you will have to ask your Almighty Yahweh but I doubt you would get answer. The good thing though is that if you believe Yahweh is all powerful then it shouldn't be too difficult to accept that he can raise the dead body no matter how decayed their have become.

Hear this and this may be my final response to you:

1 Corinthians 15:40 ►
There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jozzy4:

Having spirit has nothing to do with ressurection bro, for the record animals have same spirit with man ( Ecc 3:19-21)

What is your point really?

Ecc.3:21
Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth?

Solomon, the speaker himself was not sure of what it is. If he wasn't sure of where they go, how was he sure of the existence of animal spirit? Your reference is irrelevant. We have seen man resurrect, have you heard any animal resurrect?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jozzy4:

Can you show me just ONE passage in the Bible where an animal is said to yield up the ghost? or where animals were said to have an inner self? If yes, pls go ahead.

If no, then I go along with the contextual usage that shows the usage of spirit in that passage relates to breath, not the inner man!
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Can you show me just ONE passage in the Bible where an animal is said to yield up the ghost? or where animals were said to have an inner self? If yes, pls go ahead.

If no, then I go along with the contextual usage that shows the usage of spirit in that passage relates to breath, not the inner man!

What about inner woman? You guys like to deceive yourselfs.

Animals have spirit , also breath of life. That's the point
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

What is your point really?

Ecc.3:21
Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth?

Solomon, the speaker himself was not sure of what it is. If he wasn't sure of where they go, how was he sure of the existence of animal spirit? Your reference is irrelevant. We have seen man resurrect, have you heard any animal resurrect?

Read from verse 19, animals have same spirit as man. He was asking where the spirit of man and animals go, not that he wasn't sure of its existence please! Going by your logic, that means man don't have spirit too since both are mentioned in that verse.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jozzy4:

You are spiritually ignorant, may God enlighten you. I suspect you an atheist, if so I don't expect you to be spiritual.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jozzy4:

Here are some of the passages you just mocked:

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day
2 Corinthians 4:16

16 that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man
Ephesians 3:16

So, it's a BIBLICAL term!

Now would you be kind enough to address the other post?
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

You are spiritually ignorant, may God enlighten you. I suspect you an atheist, if so I don't expect you to be spiritual.

Ecc 3:19-21, animals have spirit too
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Jozzy4: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
Here are some of the passages you just mocked:

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day
2 Corinthians 4:16

16 that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man
Ephesians 3:16

So, it's a BIBLICAL term!

Now would you be kind enough to address the other post?

Since you found it in your translation, it equals biblical term, right ?

If there is an inner man, for women would they have an inner man too ? Or theirs is inner woman ?

Besides , does it mean your immaterial soul is being replaced everyday since its been renewed each day. The way u guys interpreted the bible with your pagan Greek philosophies baffles me

.. The Apostle is reffering to the kind of person we truly are inside. For example: Handsome Ezekiel goes to church every Sunday, to everyone that sees him, he is religious and zealous BUT deep within him Ezekiel know he is corrupt, filthy . that inner kind of person is what the apostle is reffering to. That's what is been made new everyday, they are putting on the new personalty.

In fact Compare Ephesians 4:24 , while some versions say put on the new self , some say PUT ON THE NEW MAN . lol I guess it means put on a human being or immaterial soul according to you . grin grin grin
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Geist(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Hear this and this may be my final response to you:

1 Corinthians 15:40 ►
There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
Brother read your Bible in full and not in parts. The passage was trying to explain how the body when resurrected cannot die because it has more glory than it did before death. I talked about different flesh(terrestrial body) having differing levels glory and also how the sun , moon and stars(celestial body) have differing levels of glory . It in no way inferred that the human body would take a new body.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by Rilwon: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2016
truthman2012:

How can you be a judge in your own case?

There is noway anyone can debunk the thread without being able to convince people how Jesus alone is the only human being with flesh and blood in heaven. It would be good for you to stop deceiving yourself.

I already made my point clear up there. For you to believe Allah raised him up to heaven, you cannot question how he would make him survive in heaven. You can't eat your cake and have it.

My friend, I discovered you are dodging my question: ''Why would Jesus not die as quran says he is a prophet like those who died"?

You cannot question the way of the Almighty, can you?

That is not another argument as it has to do with Jesus dying or not and islamic claim that he was taken to heaven alive.

It doesn't stand.
Re: Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? by OLAJADON: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Thanks bro.

Allahh lied by saying Jesus was raised to him flesh and blood to live in heaven. Allahh is not God.
truthman2012, are u having doubt about your religion?
since i have know u all ur life is anti-islamic,since u said jesus is lord y dont u wait for d day of qiyamat and see if e will save u or r u having doubt? if no then leave muslims to our religion
it is only when u have discovered the truth and u looking for everyway to convince urslf u will make heaven thereby looking for everyway to tarnish d image of islam
Guy remember u will die one day and d angel of death will ask u four questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled / Conversation With An Atheist / Sadaqa Is A Reason For The Increase In Provision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.