Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74110 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bigiyaro(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Lol I could say the same...Christianity (if you're a Christian) can't be the true religion the paedophilia alone is a clear pointer ! smiley

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Only if you could even show EeeeEdme in the bible where the word Christian or Christianity is mentioned.
Acts 11:26.I already posted that.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Emusan(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Bros, you don't answer question with a question undecided
Would you please answer my question?
I've already answered your question
Is that the Only True God of creation
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by toye440: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
He was never a Christian in d first place, cos bearing the name Paul and peter doesn't make u a Christian. To b a Christian is to be Christ like, plus he was just an ex- driver not even d Bishop, I like that verse in the Bible that says "there is a way that seemeth good and attractive unto a man but the end of that road is eternal destruction". Remember he that have ears let him hear wat d spirit is saying.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Emusan(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

Indeed, but why do you assume your Jesus is light and that of the Muslim is darkness? Let me guess, because your book said so again?

No! It's Atheist's book that said so.

Are you Admitting my point?

If that's how you understand it!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by jkross(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Truth shall set you free from the burden of sin or wrong doing thats if you have a conscience....it sets your spirit free....principles and standards can not be thrown out just because its church...maybe if you had swallowed your pride grace will have prevailed....
Anyways enjoy ur new adventure
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by saintneo(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2016
tunergy:

Don't mind them. Person steal diesel and he confessed to the crime and was laid off with 2 other accomplices and he used that as his excuse.

There is nothing wrong in Conversion. My aunty is an Alhaja and hell did not break loose.

so let them sholve this news up theirs.

]
I can't wait to see him commit similar offence in his new found religion. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PassingShot(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
thorpido:

Acts 11:26.I already posted that.
What does it say?

Nowhere in the entire bible is the word Christian or Christianity mentioned. Jesus (PBUH) didn't practice Christianity except worshiping of the only true God (Allah).
Not only that Islam was mentioned in the Qur'an, it was chosen for Muslims by Allah Himself. And it's clearly stated it's s the only religion with Allah.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

What does it say?

Nowhere in the entire bible is the word Christian or Christianity mentioned. Jesus (PBUH) didn't practice Christianity except worshiping of the only true God (Allah).
Not only that Islam was mentioned in the Qur'an, it was chosen for Muslims by Allah Himself. And it's clearly stated it's s the only religion with Allah.
And your point is?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Go and read your bible very well, then come back for questioning, thank You!

Read the new testament of the bible and you will see how really pissful Islam is
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
And your point is?
No religion as Christianity even while Jesus was alive. The religion was a conjecture of mere mortals like you and I after Jesus left this world. Hence there are too many contradictions in the bible which often give necessity to revising the bibles by different sects.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by God2man(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
We are yet to hear from the other side, I mean winners.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by AngelAhnie(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

No religion as Christianity even while Jesus was alive. The religion was a conjecture of mere mortals like you and I after Jesus left this world. Hence there are too many contradictions in the bible which often give necessity to revising the bibles by different sects.
I don't argue about this, let's be tolerant of each others religion. You are wrong with this statement of yours... practice yours and let others practice theirs. I am a proud Christian with lots of Muslim friends. I can't claim superiority over any religion. it is wrong.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
i can say this guy was formerly a christian because he was working in the church and been paid not that he was a christian that really wanted to follow Jesus Christ.because you lost a job in a church u now convert to muslim.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by intergral(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
thorpido:
Portrait of Jesus?Do you see me discuss portrait of Jesus?Who ever told you that is Jesus' picture?
Do you think I'm a baby Christian?If I read the quran,I will convert?Nah,I have had fellowship with the Father and have known the path of life.There were some who left Jesus as He preached.Jesus asked His disciples who were with Him if they will also go.One of them Peter said,'..to whom shall we go,Thou has the words of eternal life. (Matt 26:30) Even Muhammed confessed he didn't know his end.

'And having sung a hymn they went out to the mount of Olives(Matt 6:68).Jesus and the disciples sang hymns.Stop being ignorant about music.The bible tells us exclusively that they sing in heaven(Check book of Revelations)

Yes you are more Christian than me if it makes you feel good.
it seems you have lesser knowledge than I thought.... So it will be worthless giving you my remaining 9 points.... I expected you to argue about the the mode of praying.....

Like i said, If you have the same level of knowledge of the Quran that i have of the Bible you would have long been a Muslim.... Islam did not only pass the test of truth and authenticity.... It also passed the test of science! Try that with the bible ie comparing the versions you have today with unadulterated Hebrew, koine greek or araimic Bible you will hate the people who forned Christianity..... because there is no such words as Christian in the bible......
. Though i don't know you but As from today will keep on praying for you to see the light before its too late....
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by umrash(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Who told u we don't recognized Jesus. 4 ur own information, Islam is d only non Christian religion that makes it an article of faith & mandatory 2 recognise Jesus. (we call Him prophet Isa Alaihis-salam) may d peace & blessing of Allah be upon Him.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by MikeB3(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2016
That's his choice but he converted due to trauma without considering the efficacy of his conversion. However, changing from a long time Christian to a Muslim doesn't change the acquisition! I wish him well though because we are all one under one Supreme GOD!!!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=bigiyaro post=47354659][/quote]
Of course you can't comprehend smiley everyone is blessed with a brain but few make good use of it now run along.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Alezy(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Congratulations!!!!

But,

Who the religion help sef? If "Jesus" or "Muhammed" was an Ijebu man, even the whites won't grant them visa, not to talk of accepting their religion.

I'm not an atheist, I'm a good man. Practice whatever you preach, do good and be happy!!!! cheesy
that's self righteousness
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Alezy(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwon:

And who told you that Islam don't recognize Jesus?
Islam recognises Jesus yes but not as the way, the truth and life nor the only way through which u meet the father (God). Islam recognise him as just a prophet.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Alezy(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2016
markDT2:
Good thing is nobody will kill him for this unlike when it's the other way round
if it was the religion og scam they will immediately arrange to kill him.

I just wonder how people still believe all that....mehn, that brain washing is of the highest order
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PassingShot(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't argue about this, let's be tolerant of each others religion. You are wrong with this statement of yours... practice yours and let others practice theirs. I am a proud Christian with lots of Muslim friends. I can't claim superiority over any religion. it is wrong.
Ok. Btw, I respect everyone's religious belief. Have many non Muslims as friends. However, it doesn't mean we cannot have healthy discussion about religion.

Peace to you.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by AngelAhnie(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Ok. Btw, I respect everyone's religious belief. Have many non Muslims as friends. However, it doesn't mean we cannot have healthy discussion about religion.

Peace to you.
You said no religion as Christianity, that's not a nice thing to say. To me none is superior to the other, everyone has something nice to say about his/her religious beliefs cheesy

I sometimes watch Islamic programs on TV, I want to know more about Islam and their beliefs.

PassingShot be more tolerance of others religion. I have a Muslim I call my brother.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2016
intergral:
it seems you have lesser knowledge than I thought.... So it will be worthless giving you my remaining 9 points.... I expected you to argue about the the mode of praying.....

Like i said, If you have the same level of knowledge of the Quran that i have of the Bible you would have long been a Muslim.... Islam did not only pass the test of truth and authenticity.... It also passed the test of science! Try that with the bible ie comparing the versions you have today with unadulterated Hebrew, koine greek or araimic Bible you will hate the people who forned Christianity..... because there is no such words as Christian in the bible....
. Though i don't know you but As from today will keep on praying for you to see the light before its too late....
You're not making sense like many of you don't.Your points are worthless anyway.

@bolded,Acts 11:26 says,'...and the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch'.Mr i-know-the-bible,can't you see it is there in the bible?I know many of you are ignorant and lacking knowledge but just talk much.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
PassingShot:

What does it say?

'...the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch'.(Acts 11:26) Learn to read!If you don't have a bible there use Google.com,haba!

Allah may give you islam as you say but the God Who sent Jesus chose and gave Christ(not as a religion but as Truth and His way.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by OMAR12: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mavrick2012:
lol,seems u 4got ur id is @OMAR.u are really a xtian.hahaha
yea am a Christian, OMAR may no be a very popular biblical name.a brief history about the name OMAR, Omar is one of the grandsons of ESAU, Omar is the second son of ELIPHAZ who in turn is the first son of Esau. so if a Christian can bear Esau, I don't See what wrong with my name or how my answering the name OMAR makes me a Muslim.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bigiyaro(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Of course you can't comprehend smiley everyone is blessed with a brain but few make good use of it now run along.
yeah of cos. It really baffles me how a grown can blow up children in the name of Allah, but like u said, having a brain n using it r two different things. Cheers.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Read the new testament of the bible and you will see how really pissful Islam is

What's in the new testament of the bible?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Kill everyone and go to hell fire.

There is no sensible God that will tell you killing people will take you to heaven. Stop fooling yourself, Mr religion of piss.

Heaven?! You christians are just living in fear of Hell, Death and the Devill!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Optimist1:

Is impossible because I have encountered Him and He told me that I should be careful of false prophets who are deceiving others. And His word let me know in the book of John 14:6 that, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father, I repeat no one comes to the father except through me.

It is through Him one can make the kingdom for any other worship that is not passed through Him, is a fake, for God has exhorted Him above any other creature. That is why in the book of Act 4:12 says, salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved except the name Jesus Christ.

My brother, you can see I have proves

You encountered him? How? Where? grin

If you were born in India, I'm very sure, you won't be saying this!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Heaven?! You christians are just living in fear of Hell, Death and the Devill!

Are you saying there is no heaven? Now, I'm convinced islam is a religion of piss.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What's in the new testament of the bible?

Since you seem to know the bible so much, you shouldn't be asking me that question

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.