Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange (11598 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Stock Exchange Honours Aishat Oshoala / Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by EdifiedCEO: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
House Speaker Dogara makes history as 1st Nigeria's sitting Speaker to ring closing bell on the Floor Of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-speaker-dogara-rings-closing-bell.html

1 Like

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by secnelly: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Could this be FCT?? i mean FTC?

"Can someone just quote me and shout FTC"

[size=18pt]but wait o.....[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Astuteleader(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
And it's news? Issorit just kwontinu
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Chidex2442(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by dalambusu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Of what significance is it to the economy?

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
secnelly:
Could this be FCT?? i mean FTC?

"Can someone just quote me and shout FTC"
Keep screaming FTC while the owner of the site keeps making money.
Like your life depends on FTC

7 Likes

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by funsho75(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
so?
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by tim1256(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is this giving jobs to millions of unemployed youths?
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by johnp2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
What is the benefit of the bell to the economy
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Richie0974: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good for him, why dem no give Saraki?
Although I don't see the big deal I'm ringing a school bell, or what are they given after ringing it.
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by truthspeaks: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
OK but how does dis improve d economy or add to our GDP
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by iceberryose(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol Bell ringer Goan do bettee thing jor

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by markDT2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wonderful! Who dogora help
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Erifenz: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Philomath1212: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rubbish! well this is how seun makes money anyway
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Vendoor(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok seen
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
The ringing of that bell will provide additional 10,000 jobs for bell makers- Lai Mohammed grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by secnelly: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Keep screaming FTC while the owner of the site keeps making money.
Like your life depends on FTC

na me cause the economy to hard for you?
you take life too serious bro

pls laff wen u see some humour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Nairadays: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Citizen 4
Well-done.

Hope this increases the value of the stocks
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by bonechamberlain(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalambusu:
Of what significance is it to the economy?
the thing just tire me. undecided
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Kaybee14(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
But what is the impact of it on our country's economy?

Anyway, it is noted.
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by kkman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
After weaken the economy for 3days in the name of celebration.
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Afiastikal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wats so special about ringing a stupid bell?
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Thobiy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Kbraims(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ringing bell...wat dos dat mean?
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by olajide8(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why is it when they have vested interest - that's when they take things seriously- I know your stockbrokers* (cas****t)
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Runaway: 3:02am On Jul 09, 2016
So how does this affect our economic?
Re: Dogara Rings Closing Bell At The NSE, Nigerian Stock Exchange by Ezionye(f): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls wen are they recruiting? undecided

Bell ko bell ni

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Jegede Hail Ugwuanyi-Led Electoral Committee For Transparent Exercise / "Political Witch-hunt By EFCC": Kogi Govt Asks Tinubu To Order Special Probe / Boko Haram Threatens To Bomb David Mark's Home Town Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.