Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Content Marketing: How I Made Love To My Customer And She …. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Marketing: How I Made Love To My Customer And She …. (504 Views)

Wow Your Customer And Earn High Competitive Advantage / Between An MTN Customer And A Parody Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Marketing: How I Made Love To My Customer And She …. by Folusco: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
She was one of the most beautiful ladies of her set. Although she was from a rich home, her modesty radiated much larger. Her beauty, her frame, grace and carriage would make any man neck to turn; getting closer one will not be disappointed because she was an embodiment of the right set of values one will want for a wife. I was not in any way surprised when she was nominated and won, for her set, “take-home-to-mama” - an award reserved the “wifey” type with right set of characters especially modesty, balance of social life and academics and no stains of controversy. All these and more truly describe her, but the truth also, which many did not know, was that I had made love to her few months before winning the award.

It was years back, I just graduated from OAU, and I wanted to sell off an RF transceiver (Radio frequency transmitter and receiver) a scrap of electrical circuits of my final year project from department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering. I gave it to an undergraduate who was still in school to help me sell it, with a view of sharing its proceed because I was no longer on ground on the campus. For over three months of creating awareness for the sales of the transceiver by placing bills around the department, there was no single sales call received or interest expressed.

One Friday evening I went to the school (I belonged to a reading club then, while waiting for NYSC callup, that meet every other Friday on campus, I had to travel there to attend) and saw the bills, tore them and wrote another pasted on single place. I put my marketing strategy skills which I recommend at consultancy, which I had started, to the test. The next Monday I received a call and made the sales to the lady described above. When I met her in person, I asked why she did not buy the transceiver all the while since the advert was everywhere. She said she did not know she needed the product being advertised, though she had seen the advert several times.

So, I told her that she bought it now that I made love to her. She was shocked, spilled the apple she just bit but I quickly explained that the component was sold based on an acronyms I came up with, that I called LOVE; List Of Values Explicitly. I listed all the physical and electrical characteristics of the transceiver, its functions, several projects which it can be used to construct, how it can be used and how the component can be bought. I watered her appetite. I made LOVE to her and she had my babies (expressed interests for and bought my product). On Tuesday I received two other calls. Several such calls came in later and started linking up the student through phone to where it can be procured.

The above marketing method is the crude form of what is now known as content marketing.

For more advanced method of connecting with the desired customers and converting the connections into bank breaking sales, visit https://folusogade..com

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Outside Lagos, You Can Share Our Revenue With Us (30 People Only) / Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect / CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.