Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured (53600 Views)

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Vendoor(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok,,,,, work hard and you will make it to the top.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by LyfeJennings(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol.
So Abounce is mama's son
Jazzman Olofin married mama's grandaughter which I believe is Abounce's niece
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

You what? shocked
pardon his grammatical blunder please
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by aycorporat(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
I know this guy when he acted in Tade Ogidan's film "Diamond Ring" in year 2000. He was the one who convinced Teju baby face that they should go to Liz Benson's grave to steal the ring also featuring Albert Akaeze

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

Wow. Means some of you guys have been really been following the dude cheesy

Help him to the top now by supporting a rejuvenation of his career
he has been acting since 1998.....he is known for putting toothpick in his mouth while rapping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by davodyguy: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
pardon his grammatical blunder please
For thy sake, he has been pardoned
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by HaneefahRN(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Never knew he is her son
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by cole265(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nasri100:
Fun fact: Do you know that 95% of people with the sole purpose of checking up on people's names when a story of misdemeanor pops up on Nairaland so they can wind up a tribal war are stark illiterates? Share this for awareness.

Am part of the remaining five % I guess.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
martineverest:
he has been acting since 1998.....he is known for putting toothpick in his mouth while rapping
lol

Na signature things
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Yemikola(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Have followed most of the write-ups in the news on late Bukky Ajayi and i noticed her marital life was not reported. If her son answers Kunle Fawole, why was Ajayi attached to her? Such an important part of her life shouldn't b under-reported after her demise.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by 19naia(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good on him there. Where has he been? He has been behind the scenes taking care of his mother who was becoming frail over the passing years.
It wasn't easy as her condition needed special attention and care.
It's amazing he still found time to keep up with acting roles and taking time out to hang out with us and show us around lagos late last year.

He still always practiced his rapping and acting all these years but its not always easy with so much competition and his mums needs.
Rest and reward time has come for his mum and Kunle will be blessed by it all for the part he has done. His time is coming.

Heres photos of him finding time to hangout with a hoard of us crazy people. It was a good time with old friends from way back in time when we were just children and had no idea where we would be in life today.
Let comfort find his heart in this time of loss of his most dear.

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by makavele: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
bukitt:
Oh really? Where d heck he's been? Dude used to burst d mic wey back at OJB's studio.

Exactly . . He sang the dope rap verse in OJB's Pretete !!!
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by cangoallnyt: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
remzor:
dude rapped to 'pretete'. ojb's epic club banger. dude has bn missed in d industry. May ur glory shine broda
God bless u
i wanted to say that

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Toluwani111: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

How's this related to the topic?

BTW how will 6,600 likes improve someone's life?

You think to get likes on Facebook is as hard as climbing Kilimanjaro mountain?

Just post a silt pix and tell people they'll die if they don't click like, within a twinkle of an eye, stupid people will stupidly like the stupid pix

Smh
I have no say over that, and you have no say over what I do. I would do that because I can. I’ll advise you to go get a job and get your negativity off here. Thanks.
#MakeWay
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by 1wolex85: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:

I thought the woman died at 82?
How old can your "dude" who is an ASPIRING rapper/actor be?

Baba, if you don't know, go and ask. Abounce aka Iron Monkey, been bursting mics since the early noughties. Whoever called him aspiring don't know the guy's history, this one no be crayon matter so you can't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
1wolex85:

Baba, if you don't know, go and ask. Abounce aka Iron Monkey, been bursting mics since the early noughties. Whoever called him aspiring don't know the guy's history, this one no be crayon matter so you can't know.
I swear, that person must be a toddler when that Bros, dey burst mic.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oceemo:
his mum was good hope he 2 will touch lives.
this guy look like person wey go touch people life? Na wa 4 u ooo!
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by remzor(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
cangoallnyt:
God bless u i wanted to say that
bless u more

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by remzor(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

Wow. Means some of you guys have been really been following the dude cheesy

Help him to the top now by supporting a rejuvenation of his career
God will see him through bro
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

thou art Worthy to be called a friend, thsnk thee
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
davodyguy:

thou art Worthy to be called a friend, thank thee
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by lordkhalifa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
owolabi400:
Late veteran actress,Bukky Ajayi was survived by son Kunle Fawole who is a Nigerian rapper and an upcoming actor.

The rapper popularly called Abounce attended OJB Jezreel’s wake keeping service at National Stadium Surulere Lagos.

See photos of the handsome man below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/08/photos-meet-late-actress-bukky-ajayis-son-kunle-fawole/

chai this woman that acted witches and diamond ring .... Some fools said igbo nollywood are selective while we had a lot of them in nollywood... The yellow-bars undecided
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by dammiecool(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abbounce!!! Where is jafar?........in ruggedmams voice grin
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by TLAX: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Davecafary:
Nigerian rapper?? Like seriously??...naaaa

You must be in the dark ages.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by TLAX: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Davecafary:
Nigerian rapper?? Like seriously??...naaaa

You must be in the dark ages.

I like your meme though.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Bayzt: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is he the only one mama born?

Who is Tokunbo Ajayi ?

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by ehemwhy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=lordkhalifa post=47344642] chai this woman that acted witches and diamond ring .... Some fools said igbo nollywood are selective while we had a lot of them in nollywood... The yellow-bars undecided[/quote

Must you turn everything into a tribal war , let the old woman rest .
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by lordkhalifa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=ehemwhy post=47345483][/quote] some yellow-bar folks said we don't include them in nellywood, we denied them script and roles... This old woman is a living prove that nellywood is not skeptic and selective
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by fortune1968: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tripplejay23:
Adieu Mama Send my regards to Dagrin and ex Mr presido yara adurA lol
u no greet abacha ?Wetin e do una ?
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by sunky2sweet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
As well as nuttypin,kshow. Dem dudes started d rap game not d likes of Rugged or Edris.
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by horlajide: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abounce?!
Would have never imagined
Re: Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured by Davecafary(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=TLAX post=47345010]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!! / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.