Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? (773 Views)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Chrisrare: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
What do you love or envy most about the opposite sex, and will you change your gender to the opposite sex if you had the opportunity?

Discuss and give reasons for your answer..

1 Like

Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by pennytration(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by mokaflex(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wetin you dey penetrate young man above mi!!
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Edybleketara: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
If it is temporary yes, if it is permanently no.
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Chrisrare: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Edybleketara:
If it is temporary yes, if it is permanently no.
So wots ur reason?
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Kaycee7(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP, which age do you live in? What used to be a joke is now a international matter. Men are changing to women and vice versa. This topic is no longer an innocent discussion as it used to be. Unless you're a transgender trying to reach out to fellow transgenders.

1 Like

Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Chrisrare: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kaycee7:
OP, which age do you live in? What used to be a joke is now a international matter. Men are changing to women and vice versa. This topic is no longer an innocent discussion as it used to be. Unless you're a transgender trying to reach out to fellow transgenders.
Dat one na artificial change ur talking about, there gender still remain the same.
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Edybleketara: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
So wots ur reason?
I just love being a man. U'll always have an advantage wen u r a man
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have no reason why I shud change my gender... #TeamMale
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nah , I just love being a guy
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Samjr(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
HELL NO
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Kondomatic(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
As in, make I kondomatic begin dey leak uncontrolably every month? Chukwu aju
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by nuelzz04(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
As in, make I kondomatic begin dey leak uncontrolably every month?
Chukwu aju
wicked grin
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by David25(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wouldn't wanna speculate cheesy
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Looking out for guys with transgender tendencies..
Jus saying. cheesy
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Looking out for guys with transgender tendencies..
Jus saying. cheesy
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
What do you love or envy most about the opposite sex, and will you change your gender to the opposite sex if you had the opportunity?

Discuss and give reasons for your answer..
NEVER!

make another man come dey f^ck me NEVER! am so happy I'm "male"
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Chrisrare: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
NEVER!

make another man come dey f^ck me NEVER! am so happy I'm "male"
Lol.. But if another man is fuccking u by then it wont be abnormal na.
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. But if another man is fuccking u by then it wont be abnormal na.
guy... Read this.

When ever I am fucking and having it hot with a lady, I don't show mercy... She screams and calls all sorts of names and dabs to my Dick tunes... I watch how my whole length travels in and out of her puss-y slowly... I go analy, I take control... I'll hate it if another does that to me... Check it out nah
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Chrisrare: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
guy... Read this.

When ever I am fucking and having it hot with a lady, I don't show mercy... She screams and calls all sorts of names and dabs to my Dick tunes... I watch how my whole length travels in and out of her puss-y slowly... I go analy, I take control... I'll hate it if another does that to me... Check it out nah
If u were a woman, it'll not matter to u, in fact u'll enjoy it.
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
If u were a woman, it'll not matter to u, in fact u'll enjoy it.
u no wan give up abi... Bro the thought of it irritates me... I love being a man, a real man smiley
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by LuveU2(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kaycee7:
The world is spoilt already

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by Aremu01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Capital. No...
I respect women for a lot of things but don't think I wanna experience them....
Carrying baby,monthly period....
Lol, respect to you guys
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by 0955eb027(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
For why nah?
Re: If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? by HoneyB10(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Love being a woman

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Cautious: Think More Than Twice Before You Send Any Message To Chicks / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.