Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,923 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final (1160 Views)

PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time / Free To Air Station Showing Euro 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by OJtOp2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
This photo depicts an extension of Africa National Team, so let's throw our support behind France. Africans conquer Euro and conquer the world.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
yeah. I rep France
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by LordZero(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
are they claiming their african root?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by freshness2020: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pure black race.
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Lily4star(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
I rep Portugal, they have lots of Black Players like the French too, so no biggie here

Ronaldo to achieve what Messi couldn't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by TI1919(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
The Africans in your house should do exactly that

my opinion though

in order news C Ronaldo will be playing the Euro finals you all are welcome to watch SAY NO TO RACISM
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Lily4star(f): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cos I still don't understand you op

Ronaldo is black, the colour skin of his son sheds more light on that, Pepe, Nani, Sanchez, Bruno Alves, William, Danilo, Mario Gomez are all blacks

That's like 9 players of the starting 11 are blacks, of which I am sure they still have more blacks on the bench , so if being black is your reason for supporting France then it holds no water.

They have been my team from the very beginning of the tournament, so I see no reason why I should support France cos you said so

Portugal and Ronaldo all the way for the Trophy

2 Likes

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by OJtOp2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
TI1919:
The Africans in your house should do exactly that

my opinion though

in order news C Ronaldo will be playing the Euro finals you all are welcome to watch SAY NO TO RACISM
You are not reasonable, d essence of this post was to emphasis the fact that Africans are popular world over, not dominating or rascism tendencies.
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by OJtOp2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
OJtOp2:

You are not reasonable, d essence of this post was to emphasis the fact that Africans are popular world over, not dominating or rascism tendencies.
All of the French national team players that are blacks can trace their source to francophone countries in Africa.
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Aviero: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lily4star:

Ronaldo is black, the colour skin of his son sheds more light on that, Pepe, Nani, Sanchez, Bruno Alves, William, Danilo, Mario Gomez are all blacks

That's like 9 players of the starting 11 are blacks, of which I am sure they still have more blacks on the bench , so if being black is your reason for supporting France then it holds no water.

They have been my team from the very beginning of the tournament, so I see no reason why I should support France cos you said so

Spot on!
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by TheCongo2: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Lily4star:

And which country in Africa Ronaldo's parents come from?
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Forzap: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Rubbish,even if all of dem are all blacks frm naija sef,ko kan aye.....portugal all d way cool
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2016
take all d black players in france to Senegal. dem go lose lik mad. op we have no business supporting anoda mans county. support ur own country. stop dis mental slavery inferiority complex. who u support has no effect on d results
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Lily4star(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

And which country in Africa Ronaldo's parents come from?

Did you just ask that??, every black man irrespective of the continent or country you find them today all came from the Black continent, most has completely lost their root

Portugal's greatest player ever before Ronaldo, can't remember his name right now was from Mozambique or so,

Or would you say cos Alaba plays for Austria doesn't change the fact his skin color is from Africa, the whites and developed countries gained more from Slave trade.

My opinion, if you have better explanation/s please school me

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by robosky02(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Forzap:
Rubbish,even if all of dem are all blacks frm naija sef,ko kan aye.....portugal all d way cool
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by TheCongo2: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Lily4star:

Did you just ask that??, every black man irrespective of the continent or country you find them today all came from the Black continent, most has completely lost their root

Portugal's greatest player ever before Ronaldo, can't remember his name right now was from Mozambique or so,

Or would you say cos Alaba plays for Austria doesn't change the fact his skin color is from Africa, the whites and developed countries gained more from Slave trade.

Africa is a cradle of mankind. All human on the planet can trace their root to Africa.
However, here OP is talking about supporting the Africans in this Euro Cup and not supporting mankind.

Anyway, support who you want to support. As for me, I am proud to see a European team plenty of African names.
There is no debat over that.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by fowowe411: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

Africa is a cradle of mankind. All human on the planet can trace their root to Africa.
However, here OP is talking about supporting the Africans in this Euro Cup and not supporting mankind.

Anyway, support who you want to support. As for me, I am proud to see a European team plenty of African names.
There is no debat over that.
You are proud to see the Europeans take our good human resources, use for their own benefit? This mentality nor be here o...
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by danose99(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lily4star:

Ronaldo is NOT black,neither is pepe . .You're saying "off point"

1 Like

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Frankaka8(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lily4star:
I rep Portugal, they have lots of Black Players like the French too, so no biggie here

Ronaldo to achieve what Messi couldn't
hello pweedy, pls take a chill pill till he and his squad defeat France. Beside Messi ain't playing in Euros. Tell CR7 to get to a worldcup final, let alone winning it. Hehehehe
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by TheCongo2: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
fowowe411:
You are proud to see the Europeans take our good human resources, use for their own benefit? This mentality nor be here o...

No one forced those players to represent France or to immigrate to France. They are doing it on their free will. They have the option to play for the Congo, Guinea, Angola ... but they choose France. Nevertheless, they are Africans.
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by sammie771: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Come you dey craze?

Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Anabel(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
LordZero:
are they claiming their african root?

Good question. Epp me ask them
Re: Euro 2016: Africans Should Support France At Final by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
FRANCE vs Portugal (Euro 2016 Finals)

Possible starting lineups

Portugal: Rui Patricio; Soares, Fonte, Pepe, Guerreiro; Carvalho, Mario, Sanches, Silva; Nani, Ronaldo

France: Lloris; Sagna, Koscielny, Umtiti, Evra; Pogba, Matuidi; Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet; Giroud

Key players
Portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, Pepe, Joao Mario

France: Antoine Griezmann, Dmitri Payet, Paul Pogba, Laurent Koscielny

REFEREE
English referee Mark Clattenburg will handle the European Championship final between France and Portugal and we will see match with lots of fouls and yellows. Clattenburg will be joined by his team – assistant referees Simon Beck and Jake Collin. Mark Clattenburg has handled three previous matches at Euro 2016 and in these three games he showed 13 yellows. In Champions League finals Mark Clattenburg showed 8 yellows.

TIPS
FRANCE to lift the trophy>>>>1.45 Odd

Over 8.5 Corners>>>>>>1.45 Odd

Over 1.5 goals>>>>>1.45 Odd

SURE BET
Under 2.5 cards IN 1ST HALF>>>>Odd 1.20
(This is where i will stake my N50,000)

==>==> BEST OF LUCK==> ==>

For More Betting Tips visit:

Facebook.com/NiceBettingTips

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Pics Of His Son Test-riding His New Bugatti (photos) / Gernot Rohr Names Strong Squad to Face France In Int'l Frendly / Uefa Releases Champions League Qualification Draw [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.