Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose (2058 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
A letter Dated 22nd june 2016 was issues with a 5 days ultimatum to Governor Fayose to retract his statement and apologise to aisha buhari who was alledgedly involved in jefferson harliburton fraud. https://www.nairaland.com/3187195/aisha-buharis-letter-fayose-demanding

I stand by my Claim; visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians......Fayose
But The fearless Governor Again challenged the president’s wife to visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians that she was not the Aisha Buhari mentioned in the judgment.

“It is on record that the President has visited USA three times and his wife did not travel with him.

She ought to have visited USA last year September to chair a United Nation programme but she sent the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki to represent her.http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8040-fayose-challenges-aisha-buhari-to-travel-to-usa-denies-dasuki-link

to butress her point, Mrs Aisha Buhari Release statements claiming that she will (not may) visit USA and it made a frontpage here on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/3191029/aisha-buhari-visit-usa-world

AFTERMATH

1, She fail to visit USA a date fixed by her Aide to shame Fayose which even made a headline on NAIRALAND.
2, She Also fail to sue fayose who was waiting to flood the court with evidencies of her involvement in the fraudulent laundering of millions of nigerians taxpayers monies.
3, She Attack premium Times treathening them to either punish a journalist who exercised his fundermentals of human right of freedom to free speech by allowing Truth to be established. and the staff was punished for Aisha's failure for 1 and 2 above.

like a person who eat his vommit, someone has swallowed her pride and what we call innitial Gra-Gra.

Aisha claimed that though Buhari is 73, but she is 45, and that she has Got enough energy to face Fayose! But that so called energy Vanished like 'A Fart' Aisha Crawled back to her shell knowing fully well that she will be protected by the temporary protection of her husband incubency hence; she was warned Never to leave for USA outside buhari's incubency protection. Fayose Won! Our dear Aisha presidents wife truly seems the Aisha in jefferry scandal! Time will expose that.

5 Likes

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha where is thy strenght you fummed about and bragged! Before Our own OJIGI-JAGA OSHOKOMOLE The irumale Ton nje Jollof

6 Likes

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by EwejeOyewole(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
The wife of our President, please prove us wrong...

3 Likes

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
EwejeOyewole:
The wife of our President, please prove us wrong...
no let her prove herself true by honouring her own promise of fixing 30th of june to shame Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by DRISKLEF(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting smiley
Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by NwaTeacher1: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chaiii
Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by worlexy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
He he he. She couldnt enter US after all the initial gragra
Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a tax payer.
Mummy Aishaliburton
I no go vex if you use my money go US go flex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Falana who knew that Aisha is a fraud and money launderer will not seem to be aware of this, but will rather be a jealous of Fayose inciting EFCC. What a shameful leader in Falana.

1 Like

Re: Jefferry Fraud Scandal: Aisha Buhari Swallowed Her Pride Before Ayo Fayose by paulGrundy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
A letter Dated 22nd june 2016 was issues with a 5 days ultimatum to Governor Fayose to retract his statement and apologise to aisha buhari who was alledgedly involved in jefferson harliburton fraud. https://www.nairaland.com/3187195/aisha-buharis-letter-fayose-demanding

I stand by my Claim; visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians......Fayose
But The fearless Governor Again challenged the president’s wife to visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians that she was not the Aisha Buhari mentioned in the judgment.

“It is on record that the President has visited USA three times and his wife did not travel with him.

She ought to have visited USA last year September to chair a United Nation programme but she sent the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki to represent her.http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8040-fayose-challenges-aisha-buhari-to-travel-to-usa-denies-dasuki-link

to butress her point, Mrs Aisha Buhari Release statements claiming that she will (not may) visit USA and it made a frontpage here on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/3191029/aisha-buhari-visit-usa-world

AFTERMATH

1, She fail to visit USA a date fixed by her Aide to shame Fayose which even made a headline on NAIRALAND.
2, She Also fail to sue fayose who was waiting to flood the court with evidencies of her involvement in the fraudulent laundering of millions of nigerians taxpayers monies.
3, She Attack premium Times treathening them to either punish a journalist who exercised his fundermentals of human right of freedom to free speech by allowing Truth to be established. and the staff was punished for Aisha's failure for 1 and 2 above.

like a person who eat his vommit, someone has swallowed her pride and what we call innitial Gra-Gra.

Aisha claimed that though Buhari is 73, but she is 45, and that she has Got enough energy to face Fayose! But that so called energy Vanished like 'A Fart' Aisha Crawled back to her shell knowing fully well that she will be protected by the temporary protection of her husband incubency hence; she was warned Never to leave for USA outside buhari's incubency protection. Fayose Won! Our dear Aisha presidents wife truly seems the Aisha in jefferry scandal! Time will expose that.

https://www.nairaland.com/3239218/halliburton-aisha-buhari-sues-fayose

^^^ guess this goes to expose the senselesness in your threads. Tell me what are you trying to hide?

The fact that you are watchtowers agent on nairaland sent to discredit paul Grundys accusations?

Lemme see, posting often in politics section (Jehovahs witnesses hate associating with politics) and writing senseless topics ( to mislead people into thinking that you are just a common troll?). Hence diverting attention away from what you were sent to do here in nairaland.

Common, I know you are more intelligent than this! grin

Just that with each observation of our posts am more convinced that my speculation is correct. One of my goals in Nairaland is to unmask your monicker and expose fraudulent Watchtower for who they are.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Former Governor, Capt Wada Abandons 3 Airplanes At Kuala Lumpur Airport / Peter Obi & His Wife Attend Canonization Of Mother Theresa As Saint In Rome(pics / Asiwaju BAT Represents A Movement... BY Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.