Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government (1014 Views)

Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Bola Ige’s Family Scholarship For Indigent Students In Osun, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by Geezyayo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm not just tired of staying @ home, but I am tired of watching the government toy with my future right before my eyes, I'm tired of my mates graduating before me, I'm tired of the government's carefree attitude to education, I'm tired of being punished all because of the failings of the government, Indeed I'm tired. If you believe the above is from one man take a seat, those are the words of over Thirty thousand students of LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY.

For the past month we've been home when we're supposed to be in school for our examinations. One month of our academic life has been wasted and I'm sure any reasonable mind can figure out the implication of that. Education should be of utmost importance to any reasonable government but as fate will have it there are challenges which is normal considering the fact that we're all humans. The issue I have with the leadership of the states of osun & oyo is that they've been unable to rise to the many challenges facing them and until they do I'm afraid the future of both states is not bright.
My biggest fear concerning the school remains that even if the school management reopens the school for now what is the probability that this same problem will not occur later in the future. Let's find a lasting solution to this once and for all, but while you're doing that kindly reopen the school.
I'll like to call on the whole world to come to our aid in appealing to the government of the two states !!!

#SAVELAUTECH
#reopenLAUTECH
#TERMINATE_LAUTECH_STRIKE

GOD BLESS OSUN SG!!
GOD BLESS OYO SG !!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
© I am Comr. Alukoolokun ayomide a.k.a Geezy!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
So unfortunate the school is being funded under by the most useless states governors in the south west in the south west. rauf and Ajimobi both don't value education as much as others do.

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by Opracus(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
# Team Re-open lautech# am tired of staying at home
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by HowAreYou(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lalasticlala will avoid this thread like a plague since it's not snake/t*nto dikeh's thread.

Make them kon push this thing go frontpage abeg. I stand with #Team Re-open Lautech
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by oatzeal(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmm.. ajimobi no like education ??
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by anigbajumo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016

Ah no send em nah,gat many tinz to do with my time during dis compulsory break......

Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by LongmanBart(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
its just unfortunate dat we find ourselves with dis two two govt #reopenLAUTECH
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by mayowabola(f): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
This really saddens my heart... Why is education so meaningless to our government...
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by LongmanBart(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2016
#reopenLAUTECH

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by mostob(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2016
#reopenlautech
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by Olababz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
(To whom much is given, Much is expected), as a student, we have done our part by paying our tuition fee....... So

#ReopenLautech

#We want our Exam

#We want our Union

#We want to graduate on time

#we are tired of this compulsory break without Exam

I AM SEN. OLABABZ
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by tgoodygoody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
just one month ..come to oau you go know say pepper no be beans
Re: Lautech Students Say Enough Is Enough Call On Osun & Oyo State Government by Favoye2(m): 2:19am On Jul 10, 2016
I join #Reopen Lautech team....Lautech!!! There is God sha

(1) (Reply)

/ Please I Need Assistance With Waec Result Checker Site / Literature Seminar Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.