Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

(good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... (1099 Views)

Lai Muhammed; We Have Fulfilled Our Promise To Creat Jobs / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed, VANGUARD / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by emvico(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
good day my fellow Nlanders. the lord has shown me a vision concerning our future leader. am not a prophet, pastor or seer. but i believe he showed me this revelation for a purpose, probably to let us know that our destiny is in our hand.
i will also mention all these in my next (gospel) album.
pls read carefully so that you can understand what am trying to write. (cos meself no know book well well)
on the 22/06/2016 being wednesday morning 2:50 am. i woke up from my dream and wrote it in a book so that i can not forget.
in my dream, i saw W.F KUMUYI the G.O of deeper life bible church preaching on the ALTAR.
but as he was preaching, i saw a man disturbing his preaching . but some ushers came and pulled him (the man) from the ALTAR to the crowd but he was still dragging with the ushers. he was fighting his ways back to the ALTAR.
then KUMUYI went down to the crowd and stretch his hand towards the man that was disturbing the crowd, then the man fell down.
after that he came back to continue
Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op are you kidding me? undecided
Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by Vendoor(f): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
By the time you fine reading this
you will realize you just wasted
another 10 seconds of your life embarassed

1 Like

Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by emvico(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
his preaching.
then he (KUMUYI) said
"the next president that will lead nigeria to its promise land is GOODLUCK JONATHAN''
i have told you what i saw, if you believe it, share it so that every niqerian will know the mind of GOD concerning this our country .
am not from the south. am not JONATHAN'S fan.
am from BENUE STATE but i was born in KADUNA and grew up in KANO. i speak both hausa and idoma.
iam VICTOR EMMANUEL IHOTU.
you can easily find me on facebook. just type GOTZA IHOTU
mark my words. GOODLUCK will come back to contest in 2019, and if he does that, he will win the election. cos no boby can stop GOD from fullfilling his purpose.
pls take this to front page
Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by emvico(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Vendoor:
By the time you fine reading this
you will realize you just wasted
another 10 seconds of your life embarassed
pls read the second part before you coment
Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by emvico(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Op are you kidding me? undecided
pls read the second part of the story so that you can understand it
Re: (good News) The Man That Will Lead Us To Our Promise Land Is...... by porka: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is God an author of confusion?

Goodluck Jonathan has been going round the Western capitals assuring them of getting their homosexual agenda realized.

They too probably have been promising to make him a "Mandela of Nigeria" and there's no doubt they will attempt to "whitewash" him and help repackage him like Mr Buhari.

If he has any intention of contesting at all, that is his sole purpose of his coming back.

How does a homosexual realization agenda of Jonathan's tally with your "promise land dream"?

(1) (Reply)

What Rating Do You Think President Buhari Deserves Among Other Ex Presidents? / Ijaw Militants Causing Tension In Ikorodu With Robbery And Kidnapping / Exclusive Photos:Gov. Obiano & Ike Ekweremadu At World Igbo Congress In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.