Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

New Shopping Website Where You Can Sew Your Clothes Online - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / New Shopping Website Where You Can Sew Your Clothes Online (797 Views)

Learn To Sew Your Own Clothes In One Month! / Sew Your Cloths And Make Your Ankara Bags. / Sew Your Traditional Clothe In Portharcourt For As Low As N2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Shopping Website Where You Can Sew Your Clothes Online by Xperience12: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ever wanted a unique cloth tailored for yourself, ever wanted that suit or blazer that'd just fit you? Ever gotten disappointed by your tailor that you don't know what else to do, worry no more. You can now have your cloth tailored to fit you.

Set to launch August 5, Shopity is a Nigeria online clothing shop that delivers great deals and the largest online selection of today’s top fashion, including your favourite local and international brands. Right on the Nigerian e-commerce website, you can buy shirts, suits, jeans, trousers, shoes, bags, watches, jewellery etc and get them delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. And guess what, you can order for your own customized Shoe, Bag, Shirt, Blazer, Suit and traditional wear and have their Bespoke designers take care of that for you. You don't have to pay a dime till you're satisfied with your work.

With over 100 global brands on offer, and lovely Nigerian bespoke brands, there is definitely something for everyone. From the fashion forward professional woman, the busy suave gentleman, to the fun loving students and everyone who recognizes quality and style. SHOPITY offers a convenient, innovative and better way to shop.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Come August you'd be able to get your bespoke tailored cloth online. To keep up with updates and for enquiries you can follow them on Instagram @shopityng and also get to as their products.

Check out some of our bespoke Tailored clothes coming to Shopity this summer. You'd be able to get one tailored for yourself from August 5.

Re: New Shopping Website Where You Can Sew Your Clothes Online by Jack188: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is a very interesting and convenient service really. I like it a lot. As for me, I also use the help of such a service as http://darim24.com If you are looking for some women's clothes, you will definitely like it. It allows you to look through clothes from different brands and online stores. I always buy some from there for my wife. It is very cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Headphones Suitable / If you are in abuja contact me for nice kaftans just ₦5,000 each 09014135779 / Free Online Promotion For Clothing Stores :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.