Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,713 members, 6,612,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 December 2021 at 12:21 AM

What Will Nigeria Own? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Nigeria Own? (628 Views)

Will Nigeria Carry Over Recession To 2017 / When Will Nigeria Get To This Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Nigeria Own? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jamaicans can never forget bob marley. Americans can never forget micheal jackson. South africans can never forget mandela. Argentina can never forget maradona. Germany can never forget adolf hitler. Japan can never forget world war 2. Ugandans can never forget idi amin. Burkina faso can never forget thomas sankara. Liberians can never forget charles tylor. England can never forget Queen elizabeth. Libyans can never forget ghaddafi. Nigeria will never forget
Re: What Will Nigeria Own? by AceRoyal: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2016
FELA
Re: What Will Nigeria Own? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2016
One day. Just one day. I know Nigeria will never forget me.

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigeria Own? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2016
MKO Abiola,Fela,Dora And So Many Others.
Re: What Will Nigeria Own? by verifielive: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2016
That mad panda called buhari
Re: What Will Nigeria Own? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
A young girl about to go on a 1st date with her boyfriend was been tutored by her grandma. "He will try to kiss you, allow him." "He will try to cuddle you, allow him." "He will try to lay you down and get on top of you, don't allow him". The girl asked : grandma, why?. Grandma said : "because if you do that, you have allowed him to disgrace you and all your family". Girl said : "okay" and she left on her date. Several hours later she returned and grandma asked "how did it go?". Girl : "exactly as you said except when he laid me down and tried to disgrace our family, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family" Grandma fainted.....!! . . One Word for the Girl

For more like their Facebook page Click
https://free.facebook.com/Akpos-Ft-Basket-Mouth-and-bovi-796828617042384/

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady FINISHES A Married Woman Working Out (video) / . / 100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.