Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Observation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation (556 Views)

Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass... / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation by tobe4real(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Abeg abeg guys have you observed that ugly chics seem to play hard to get the most?recently i even saw on here a chic's signature was"no guy should bother with sending her pm she never replies pm"i clicked on her monicker and was expecting to see one super hot chic.i've not been to church in a while but as her saw her pic I don't know how Blood of jesus came out from my mouth.but why are they that way?

1 Like

Re: Observation by unapapadeycraze: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Really! Were you trying to be funny or what? Your joke dry joorh
Re: Observation by tobe4real(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Really! Were you trying to be funny or what? Your joke dry joorh
sounds like a joke but it really did happen yesterday
Re: Observation by Surfboard(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Una no go sleep?
Re: Observation by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: Observation by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm.......undecided
Re: Observation by dauntless15(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2016
tobe4real:
Abeg abeg gopinione you observed that ugly chics seem to play hard to get the most?recently i even saw on here a chic's signature was"no guy should bother with sending her pm she never replies pm"i clicked on her monicker and was expecting to see one super hot chic.i've not been to church in a while but as her saw her pic I don't know how Blood of jesus came out from my mouth.but why are they that way?
id,iot if not for the fact that you cant keep your rampaging ding dong in ya pants you wouldn't be checking girls out to the point of noticing her siggy clicking on her moniker and saying she's ugly, btw she's ugly doesn't mean she aint entitled to her opinion, shes saying what she doesn't want and you're saying she has no right to, just because shes ugly? A little advice for you

Grow up and stop opening a thread over your silly aproko issues

Stop masturbating on people's dp

Get a life, because this gurl doesn't care about you but you're here dying already

Stop stalking girls online

And finally everyone is entitled to his or her opinion
Re: Observation by princeakins(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmm.......undecided
when u finally speak... mention me grin
Re: Observation by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
when u finally speak... mention me grin

Bestie wetin happen......grin
Re: Observation by LuveU2(f): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Ugly girls have right to form too. So thread is pointless Lol
Re: Observation by tobe4real(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
id,iot if not for the fact that you cant keep your rampaging ding dong in ya pants you wouldn't be checking girls out to the point of noticing her siggy clicking on her moniker and saying she's ugly, btw she's ugly doesn't mean she aint entitled to her opinion, shes saying what she doesn't want and you're saying she has no right to, just because shes ugly? A little advice for you I hear you sir

Grow up and stop opening a thread over your silly aproko issues

Stop masturbating on people's dp

Get a life, because this gurl doesn't care about you but you're here dying already

Stop stalking girls online

And finally everyone is entitled to his or her opinion
Re: Observation by tobe4real(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=tobe4real post=47360295][/quote]i hear you sir

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? / Do Money And Looks Matter At Different Stages? / Which Of These Books Will You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.