Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State (6186 Views)

Please How Genuine Is [b]mmm West Africa[/b] / #BeInspired THE COSCHARIS STORY: COSMOS MADUKA’S DETAILED BIOGRAPHY / Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by Fortune02(m): 5:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Now This Will Amaze You

This edifice is not situated in Abuja, Victoria island, Lekki,
Lagos island or even Portharcourt but in a rural community
in Anambra state called Umuchukwu in Orumba south local
government area.
It is an orthopedic hospital with state of the art facilities
single handedly built by an American based medical doctor,
Dr Godwin Maduka.
Dr. Godwin Maduka, a billionaire, is the Founder and CEO of
Las Vegas Pain Institute Nevada, United States of America.
This hospital when completed will be the best of its kind in
Nigeria and West Africa in general, according to the World
Health Organization.
This same man singlehandedly built standard roads with
street lights, churches, well equipped schools and homes to
the less privileged. We can turn our respective local
communities to mega cities, let us not wait on government.
Nnewi is one of the major industrial hub centres in West
Africa today because of individual efforts of its indigenes.

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by dauntless15(m): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Thats why i like igbo guys, they always develop thier place no matter where they find themselves they will come home to do something, before yall tribalistic bigots eat me alive am not igbo, but this guys make sense, had it been they had thier way thier contry would be light years ahead of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Wao great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by ArcFresky(m): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
Thats why i like igbo guys, they always develop thier place no matter where they find themselves they will come home to do something, before yall tribalistic bigots eat me alive am not igbo, but this guys make sense, had it been they had thier way thier contry would be light years ahead of Nigeria

Except for this guy, all they do is compete for who has the best house in the village.

However this is what igbo need, not MASSOB
Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by dauntless15(m): 5:46am On Jul 09, 2016
ArcFresky:

Except for this guy, all they do is compete for who has the best house in the village.

However this is what igbo need, not MASSOB
but atleast they are doing something aside running overseas to stock pile money

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by bewla(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2016
way to go
Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by adenine02: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2016
na free treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by Masterclass32: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless the man behind this project.
Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by eyeview: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
The truth is that most of the developmental projects that takes place in the east are private driven.
The igbos never turn their back on their homeland,no matter where they find themselves.
Its a very laudable lifestyle which brings even development across the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by archangel1(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Wonders shall never end. This community was one of the poorest in that state in those days without tarred roads, electricity etc. but today, God is using one of their sons to uplift them. I envy Umuchukwu people . I remember vividly, when we were in missionary school, this community had only candidate that passed the entrance exam among our set; then they were known as Nkerehi community. We used to cajole this very lad, and even address him with the name of his hometown becos of where he came from; though those stuffs were adolescence and peer group life. But today, that very jungle town is turning into mega city. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by Nikra(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
It is such an amazing initiative to build an orthopedic hospital in Nigeria. I know how important it is to have access to qualitative medical services. Some years ago, one of my friends had serious orthopedic problems with knees and we were looking for a good hospital. So, on a patient’s portal we read all the reviews about the best hospitals in the us and finally we found a good one in Massachusetts.
I hope the hospital that is building in Nigeria will be as good as the hospitals we have in US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by Nikra(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Nikra:
It is such an amazing initiative to build an orthopedic hospital in Nigeria. I know how important it is to have access to qualitative medical services. Some years ago, one of my friends had serious orthopedic problems with knees and we were looking for a good hospital. So, on a patient’s portal we read all the reviews about the best hospitals in the us and finally we found a good one in Massachusetts.
I hope the hospital that is building in Nigeria will be as good as the hospitals we have in US.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State by SavageResponse(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Fortune02:
Now This Will Amaze You

This edifice is not situated in Abuja, Victoria island, Lekki,
Lagos island or even Portharcourt but in a rural community
in Anambra state called Umuchukwu in Orumba south local
government area.
It is an orthopedic hospital with state of the art facilities
single handedly built by an American based medical doctor,
Dr Godwin Maduka.
Dr. Godwin Maduka, a billionaire, is the Founder and CEO of
Las Vegas Pain Institute Nevada, United States of America.
This hospital when completed will be the best of its kind in
Nigeria and West Africa in general, according to the World
Health Organization.
This same man singlehandedly built standard roads with
street lights, churches, well equipped schools and homes to
the less privileged. We can turn our respective local
communities to mega cities, let us not wait on government.
Nnewi is one of the major industrial hub centres in West
Africa today because of individual efforts of its indigenes.

It has not been completed so what makes it the best?!

(1) (Reply)

Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank / What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira / Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.