Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) (167757 Views)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / Photo: A Lady's Boobs Cause Confusion At Computer Village Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Hedonistically: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
papawemba:

Check her instagram page. I can give you her number if you want. They operate this circle of beautiful high class runs girls massive azz and boobz. But you must be bouyant enough because one of their demands is an accommodation in a hotel that is not below 4-star and settlement fee of nothing less than 80k.

I want her number abeg. Where's her main base, Lagos or Abj?

She is by far the most advertised Naija runs girl on the Internet, and she is just a bombshell in every way.... Pretty face, cute dimples, and perfect huge tits. The real deal. Walahi.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Alezy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
dearpreye:

Trust me.

Longest time, Omamokwo
Smiles....Mavo?

Yea long time, men gat use torch light now to find the thing. u kw the matter nau.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2016
kennygee:

I thought I was the only one. E go come heavy ehn.
Aunty, wetin you and aunty sleekyshuga dey discuss for here! angry lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by dinachi(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Debbywills:

Why na, why you attacking me with full speed? sad
Someone can't just comment on a fellow girl's look without being tagged 'Lesbian'?? cry cry
All your efforts keeps showing you are one. For starters, referring to another girl as God's handwork is how guys looks at girls. You are a Lesbian, there is no point denying it any further. Make sure you are with your conscience in this.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Hedonistically:

I want her number abeg. Where's her main base, Lagos or Abj?

She is by far the most advertised Naija runs girl on the Internet, and she is just a bombshell in every way.... Pretty face, cute dimples, and perfect huge tits. The real deal. Walahi.

She is currently in Lagos but distance is not a barrier to their operations. They can even go to Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Debbywills(f): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2016
dinachi:

All your efforts keeps showing you are one. For starters, referring to another girl as God's handwork is how guys looks at girls. You are a Lesbian, there is no point denying it any further. Make sure you are with your conscience in this.

Mr, Stop this already. This is a faceless platform, you can't just emerge from the blue to tarnish my identity without having any proof to backup your claims angry.

I could singlehandedly charge you to court for this singular act of self-ignorance.
Never to worry, I do not know your whereabout. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by dinachi(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Debbywills:

Mr, Stop this already. This is a faceless platform, you can't just emerge from the blue to tarnish my identity without having any proof to backup your claims angry.

I could singlehandedly charge you to court for this singular act of self-ignorance.
Never to worry, I do not know your whereabout. undecided

You know it is the truth! The way you Lesbians go about, making comments, touching other women's bodies even in public. Most of you are so far gone in the act that you fail to know when you are coming on too strong. I just pity you. And you can quote me anywhere,yes you are a stinking practicing Lesbian.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by toocoded: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
See the consequences of using maca root.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Debbywills(f): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2016
dinachi:

You know it is the truth! The way you Lesbians go about, making comments, touching other women's bodies even in public. Most of you are so far gone in the act that you fail to know when you are coming on too strong. I just pity you. And you can quote me anywhere,yes you are a stinking practicing Lesbian.

Alright, Thank's for the Sabotage

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by dinachi(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Debbywills:

Alright, Thank's for the Sabotage
The time is now to change. Stop sounding like the victim.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
Aunty, wetin you and aunty sleekyshuga dey discuss for here! angry lipsrsealed
undecided undecided We dey discuss that thing your sister (s) and girl friend (s) dey see every month.. We say, b.oobie dey pain + heavy more during that time.

Cleared? Pretender grin!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by ogashman(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
wow...she doesn't need a seat belt while sitting in the front of her car.those boobs can save her life in any mishap.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin grin

How many account u get sef?

swerri is just this one ooo grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided We dey discuss that thing your sister (s) and girl friend (s) dey see every month.. We say, b.oobie dey pain + heavy more during that time.

Cleared? Pretender grin!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
This twin towers go need wheel barrow ooooo. grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by kinglekan: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
swerri is just this one ooo grin

see her mouth like its just this one. How about ayooladee? grin
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
kinglekan:

see her mouth like its just this one. How about ayooladee? grin
shocked shocked someone is impersonating me oooi shocked
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by kinglekan: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked someone is impersonating me oooi shocked

Hahahahah...u ehn! How have you been tho? cheesy
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahah...u ehn! How have you been tho? cheesy
I'm fine dear I miss you looi angry..how is your new wife and kids grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by kinglekan: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
I'm fine dear I miss you looi angry..how is your new wife and kids grin

Na me miss you pass sef cheesy...we suppose do reunion sef. Which wife? Na u be my runaway wife na haba!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by brickspumping: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
80k?!!!

Lol...datz almost half of my monthly salary.I can't throw dat at a girl...at least not now grin

Reason me quality Festac controls wey dey affordable cool
papawemba:

Check her instagram page. I can give you her number if you want. They operate this circle of beautiful high class runs girls massive azz and boobz. But you must be bouyant enough because one of their demands is an accommodation in a hotel that is not below 4-star and settlement fee of nothing less than 80k.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
brickspumping:
80k?!!!

Lol...datz almost half of my monthly salary.I can't throw dat at a girl...at least not now grin

Reason me quality Festac controls wey dey affordable cool

Go to Synergy. Clean classy babes of all size yakpa.
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
buksaylor001:
She told me she is in ABU,Kano-
hey bro, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you Sir.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
I saw this babe today at Nysc secretariat in Lagos. Her boobs are fvckin hugeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
May God forgive those talking trash about her body
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pandorabox:
She is so pretty.
the girl with the box
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Yommy247(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are those things even attractive? Guys sha.
let's see yours ode
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by goldedprince: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can pay 50k for a night. Am serious. If you are reading this just reply and lets talk. If u know her, tell her someone is ready to pay o
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Freelancer007(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by Ejimaa: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
omo,,,a get hope...thankGod ooooooo,,,
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2017
There is nothing sexy about her breast, she is sick, she has a condition called macromastia , she needs help
Re: Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) by walebizz(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
This one na one bag of cement o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.