Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ode George's Wife, Others Plot To Abduct Me, Kashamu Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ode George's Wife, Others Plot To Abduct Me, Kashamu Alleges (606 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode George's Wife, Others Plot To Abduct Me, Kashamu Alleges by patiot: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Bode George's wife, others plot to abduct me, Kashamu alleges

The Senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has raised the alarm over a plot to either abduct or assassinate him.

In a statement issued today in Lagos, Kashamu said the plot, which involves some powerful politicians, is being coordinated by the Director-General of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Mrs Roli Bode-George, who is the wife of the former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a member of the party's Board of Trustees (BoT).

Kashamu alleged that the plot is to either have him abducted or attacked on the streets or at a social function.

He wondered why anyone would want to usurp legitimate authorities and resort to such crude tactics and self-help in a democratic Nigeria.

"I do not know what I have done to them that they want to do as if Nigeria is a Banana Republic. If anyone thinks he has a case against me, he should approach the courts and allow the rule of law to prevail.

"I wish to urge the masses and Nigerians in general to help me beseech the Almighty Allah who has been my help and shield to continue to protect and guide me from all manner of evil machinations. They should not kill me for my family and the thousands of Nigerians who depend on me for their daily living.

"Politics should not be a do-or-die affair. I will always say and stand by the truth in the interest of the masses. I will always rise above primordial sentiments and selfish interest in all my dealings, in and out of politics," Kashamu said.  

The Senator urged the State, his family members and associates to know those to hold responsible should anything untoward happen to him.

Re: Ode George's Wife, Others Plot To Abduct Me, Kashamu Alleges by Laitesmart(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2016
As Yoruba would say... Eni se oun ikoko nii kiyesi ehinkule... He who has done something hidden is always wary of his environment...
Re: Ode George's Wife, Others Plot To Abduct Me, Kashamu Alleges by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President / Wow!!! Buhari Say Let Return To Agriculture To Boost Nigeria’s Economy / Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.