Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117343 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Brightgem(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
mikkyjagga1:
After how many Sex on d first dates...
Fantastic question!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Horluwahdammy(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
It your Luck woman
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Harwoyeez(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Morals has gone to the dust.a society where immorality becomes moral is doomed
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Luckylife(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2016
If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don't need to call those things "your breasts", It's called COW BELL, OUR MILK! - Repeat after me, OUR MILK! Imagine if you open legs to every Dick and Harry that have first dates with you , what will you be call by them public .....
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Larryfest(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Rexphobia:
Somethings are better left unsaid... Why should we know about your private business
Lol...u go fear some people mentality na,to her now she has done the right thing worthy of emulation..smh
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Rexnegro(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
she Being lucky with a nice dude don't mean those opposing such will be lucky too
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
u go marry urself cos nobody they marry amature now
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Surfboard(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Shame a lot of people are interpreting the lady's message wrongly. She's not advocating for more women to have sex on the 1st date.

She's asking that society be less judgmental of women that have sex on the 1st date, because sex or no sex on the 1st date is not a guarantee that the relationship will work.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Brightgem(f): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Ebiz12:
Seriously!!!! cool
Thank God for you o
It worked for you but it might not go well for the next girl

how has it worked for her sef? a successful wedding does not mean successful marriage na, shey one day dat man will not use it to yarb her... mshcheew
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by LockDown69(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Prior to this, how many other dates did she give it up on the first date, the fact that she does that speaks volume of her character.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pepigeorge(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
lol.... no spending money on hair, phones, shopping, movies,birthday till after marriage too o..u agree
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Brightgem(f): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:
Shame a lot of people are interpreting the lady's message wrongly. She's not advocating for more women to have sex on the 1st date.

She's asking that society be less judgmental of women that have sex on the 1st date, because sex or no sex on the 1st date is not a guarantee that the relationship will work.
Abeg jor!leave grammer, that she got married does not mean her relatnship has worked the wedding is just the begining, even if this is her case people just lack shame these days that they flaunt their wrong doings call it judging but its common sense.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chericleo(f): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Dat it worked for her does not mean it will work for others. undecided Sex on d 1st day does not make sense. Sleeping wif som1 u dnt even no angry
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by andrezzy: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
haba joy u want make conji kill person??
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2016
show her dirty face! the woman nah confam okpo!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Brightgem:
how has it worked for her sef? a successful wedding does not mean successful marriage na, shey one day dat man will not use it to yarb her... mshcheew

grin true talk
But it got her a wedding at least lol

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Bítch
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by omonla10(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
I believe marriage longevity depends largely on how the couple adapt, evolve and manage the ever changing situations in the family and not trivial factors such as sex before marriage or sex on first date..

The God factor can also not be over emphasized.. I had sex with wife the first week I met her.. The marriage is still waxing strong to the glory of God..

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by nonix22(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Rexphobia:
Somethings are better left unsaid... Why should we know about your private business
I bet she ain't Nigerian!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Freksy(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Randy91:

why should u say DAT?...r u a virginia?

maybe probably, d man drank d first palm wine and decided to make this bold step

Why shouldn't she say that?

Whether she's a virgin or not, 'no', is her resolve to premarital sex.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chigoziri2403(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
If sex can get you married, can it keep your marriage? When the man gets tired of your sex, what else will be there to hold on to?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pweeryambre: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Pyno30:
do you know how many first date sex she have had? Or because this one worked and she's now telling it so others will follow same step.
It's not like she's a teenager u know.
Do you know if she has not had any first date sex... is only in Nigeria that a guy will have sex with a girl he likes and then insults her for it. u guys should really stop this.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by visijo(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2016
she de try encourage ashowas and cheap?bitches..

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by golddust6000(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
na ppl like you dey get front seat for church after so much prayer and fasting.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Sylvester70(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
u remind me of my g.f dats wat she used to say but she's de one calling and begging for it.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Freksy(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
pepigeorge:

lol.... no spending money on hair, phones, shopping, movies,birthday till after marriage too o..u agree

In other words, you spend money on a woman to enable her give you sex?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Donald3d(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I love you !!!!

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
is ur type that will get sex before date
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Naughtylyn: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by UIA04(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
ever811:
hope u don't continue having sex with ur husband friends on first meetings...

Looooooooool
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dahmie2013: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha
& u call dis luck! Ppl Get married every Saturday, but how many ppl Stay married.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by charlione(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.

See beef o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.