Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,609 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms (3554 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
this fvckery will never make fp in a million years!

Was I looking for front page? undecided

Wetin be your own na sad
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
psalmson23:
cry SMH4U

lol cheesy
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
chisuz!!!! shocked shocked

What's wrong bro cheesy
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by dollyjoy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:

I see grin u are being yaself by putting yo assets on display everytime

Yea, i am me cheesy
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy

Reply my pm na... please sad sad...
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Reply my pm na... please sad sad...

Aiight, When am In good mood cheesy cheesy...
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by vicstar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yea, i am me cheesy

and it makes u happy when dey say u gatta big asss and a big bweeest right? embarassed and datz how u got all yo pms, by putting assets on display grin

Girls sha smh
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

What's wrong bro cheesy
nothing sir #mouthsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Have fun with him sir ****runs out of thread****
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight, When am In good mood cheesy cheesy...

kiss
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Was I looking for front page? undecided

Wetin be your own na sad
I was replying the other guy not u
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Francis95(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laveda:
Francis95 wink
Laveda , this one you come dey gimme seductive wink, I hope am safe tongue
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Lemme just assume you are cute... Have a splendid day kiss
you too kiss
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Francis95:
Laveda , this one you come dey gimme seductive wink, I hope am safe tongue

grin

I'm reminding you. tongue my siggy cheesy
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Francis95(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laveda:

grin
I'm reminding you. tongue my siggy cheesy
Lol, Aiit.. Mention me when the voting begins cool
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by sinaj(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Osinachi!!! smiley
jack jack smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Men and their wahala... cool

I don't answer pms.. So many yahoo boys are around, they will juz hacked the emails.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't answer pms.. So many yahoo boys are around, they will juz hacked the emails.
you did not reply my post on the thread again.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
you did not reply my post on the thread again.

There's nothing interesting on ur post. U want us to Google the girl u don't even know? shocked
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Francis95:

Lol, Aiit.. Mention me when the voting begins cool

alright.. Starts on Monday smiley
I'll mention you..

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

There's nothing interesting on ur post. U want us to Google the girl u don't even know? shocked
see you cant remember her full moniker here is something like this (hibscus) dont no if am right.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
see you cant remember her full moniker here is something like this (hibscus) dont no if am right.

I don't know her.. Besides I don't bounce with the girls here.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Boring: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lmao..make it interesting ...chai girls of nowadays na so dem dey take miss dia TrapKing.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't know her.. Besides I don't bounce with the girls here.
ok ma thanks anyway
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
jack jack smiley
You didn't say nothing about my dp shocked cry
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boring:

lmao..make it interesting ...chai girls of nowadays na so dem dey take miss dia TrapKing.

I wonder how many times ur moniker get mentioned per day.... Seems it wasn't boring at all grin
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:
Open a new moniker...(Sexy....) wink

Add a picture of a cute fair girl..... smiley

Make sure you change gender to be Female.... Sexy...(f)

Drop comments on every thread... cheesy

I repeat, Every Thread,,.. grin

If am wrong, Show me that!!
as if I no get work nah abi Or sake of say na nairaland dey feed me bah... No be only "everythread" na "every road"
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Boring: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I wonder how many times ur moniker get mentioned per day.... Seems it wasn't boring at all grin

alot missy ..wen NL peeps dont know wat to type in a convo they use the word boring, makes me laugh cheesy

oya go show that guy some love ...

*check her dp * lipsrsealed
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by alobright17(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Them plenty here and Most guys here are crushing on their fellow guy with F moniker.it's very annoying and disgusting.I have busted few of them and since then I never see them around with the same moniker.
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by sinaj(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol grin

Lemme shek
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by jomagibs: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

I know a dude who changed his gender to F... come see pms day in day out...

Niggas are really s*x starved.. cheesy cheesy
Niggas are s*× starved? Didn't read ever b4 where s*× turned food undecided undecided
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how one person go get all those character?

Him be Jesus
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Marlvin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't answer pms.. So many yahoo boys are around, they will juz hack the emails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUSTED: "ICANSING" Is FAKE.(evidence) / Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. / Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.