Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu (966 Views)

Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War / Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has said that the President Muhammadu Buhari anti-graft war is not one-sided as it is perceived in some quarters.
The business mogul said those being prosecuted for corruption are persons on whose hands the finances of the country was entrusted in the last administration, stressing that this administration have not done wrongly in demanding how the money was used.

Kalu was talking to reporters during a visit to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida, at his Uphill residence in Minna, Niger State, where he noted that people are biased in their reasoning if they think the anti-corruption war is selective.

“I do not believe that the anti-corruption war of President Buhari is selective. Someone may look at it in perspective that it is selective because it is the people in the previous government that are involved and this is because they are the people that handled the money during that period.”

He, however, called on the President to pay more attention to the nation’s economy.

He added, “I support President Buhari in the fight against corruption but as we are fighting corruption, we should also look at the industrial base of the country.

“No country can survive with only politics. The economy is very important to the nation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/08/buharis-anti-graft-war-not-selective-kalu/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

lalasticlala Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
I Expect IPOB Vandals To Descend On Him For Stating The Obvious.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by ify2016: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
See Lala and snake swag.
The wailers and Hailers over to you
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by todayboy: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's normal for a business man to make such statements

If he says anything contrary to that buhari will use amcon or efcc seize all his businesses

That does not mean Kalu does know that buhari is only fighting opposition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
What did you expect him to say??

Kalu is a business man, very smart one for that matter, He'll do anything to protect his interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by ojun50(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Another fear fear spotted
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by LaurelP(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu trying so hard to revive his dead political career. He will soon switch over to APC before this year ends.

Naija politicians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by Abduljohn(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
God bless you sir for saying the truth which some people out there fail to accept.

How many individuals pointed at in this present regime as corrupt were part of federal appointment in the last regime if their state couldn't prosecute them that means its left to the state not the federal govt.

You can call me names but i wish you know the difference between you, your parent and them comparing the work they do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by PRYCE(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Utter Arse licking to evade the EFCC'S radar!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by MadamExcellency: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Actually, he went to secure the release of Nnamdi Kalu as he prepares for campaign to takeover from Buhari.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by ikombe: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
todayboy:
It's normal for a business man to make such statements

If he says anything contrary to that buhari will use amcon or efcc seize all his businesses

That does not mean Kalu does know that buhari is only fighting opposition
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
@Vandals grin

You sure know how to destroy iPod youths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by Babacele: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala
but I not sure about Orji Kalu...
....coming out IBB house n talking anti-corruption.......my alarm bell is ringing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by Tunami(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
are u from somalia cos most of ur comments dont seems to be like that of a true nigerian.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ojiofor: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am not surprised by OUK, his mother was one of those that visited buhari immediately he was sworn in.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by blackpanda: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Loooooolzzzzzz grin

IPOB/Wailing goats coman see ooo shocked shocked
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
blackpanda:
Loooooolzzzzzz grin

IPOB/Wailing goats coman see ooo shocked shocked

lalasticlala dey off duty?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by SurefireFashion: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Noted
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by tola9ja: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What did you expect him to say??

Kalu is a business man, very smart one for that matter, He'll do anything to protect his interest.

7en up you deserve 7en slap

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft War Not Selective – Orji Uzor Kalu by tola9ja: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=13pt]“No country can survive with only politics. The economy is very important to the nation.”
[/size]

MTN TRUE TALK

(1) (Reply)

MEND Responds To Buratai's Statement / Massive Protest In Abuja / Niger Delta Militants Agree To Stop Bombing Of Oil Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.