Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Books You Must Read! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Must Read! (42822 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 2:47am On May 17, 2013
Greetings to you all my great friends It's been a while. This is due to no other reasons than work,work and work
lol! The first work, I mean my day job( as an Engineer) and secondly my 'work' as a writer and blogger( I am having much fun with my blog and youtube channel recently) and
and the third -all personal and general work,but as a matter of fact they have all been fun thanks to God and I have still
been able to read some great books in the past few weeks most of which are must-reads:
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren is a great one( I read it over a 40 day period)
Walking in Wisdom by David Oyedepo is a must read ( a great Mentor)
Go in This your might by Dr Paul Enenche is another must read!
God has a Purpose for your life by Pastor Adeboye ( My daddy G.O)
Unlocking the Wealth in Real Estate by Daniel Wajiuihian
The One minute Mentor by Praise George ( My respected Mentor)
Millionaire Capsules by Johnson Odesola
and ehm,....Well I am currently reading Rich Dad's guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki ( It's a must read but don't jump the gun! read 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' first and then 'Cashflow'..)
And Off course Evelyn's speed book/ programme is a must get and must read (it has personally increased my speed by more than 30% in the last few days
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good to be hear after a while .

Repositioning Yourself by TD Jakes is a great book, I read some months ago, during a get-away/ retreat... How to make money from thin air by Brian Sher is also a good read and must read as well

cheers!

Emmanuel
Re: Books You Must Read! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2013
U really re doing a gr8 job...will like 2 av a copy of think n grow rich n d purpose driven life(my email...nabsprada@gmail.com)waiting 2 hearing frm u soonest. Thanks tanks n tanks in advance
Re: Books You Must Read! by amiebeauty(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2013
hi @ Emmandus...pls i would love a pdf of a nyc book 2 read...Ma email addy is phronesis2k5@yahoo..com....tanks
Re: Books You Must Read! by amiebeauty(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2013
Emmandus...u r ryt on Praise George...he is one Nigerian Author i love so much ..i also av a lot of his books....someone told me about a book by Fela Durotoye Titled 17 secrets of high flying students...Do u know where i can get his books in lagos?
Re: Books You Must Read! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls Emmanuel kindly help me with most of ur books in pdf format,my mail is abutusundaypeter@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ all thanks for the response, I will send all outstanding books and requests latest tonight by God's grace, can't do that from my BB conveniently right now (kinda see d need for a Tab every day)
@aimeebeauty Yeah! PG is. He is a great Author,and one can sense the Talent even when with him! I hope to join that league soon. FD is another great mentor, I cherished my picture with him years ago.
To get FD's book check most popular book stores. Like Laterna or Bible Wonderland or Emmandus Stores smiley
@nabsprada thanks for the kind words, you will receive it shortly
Pastor Sunday Adelaja's The Road to Greatness' is another must read.. Pastor Sunday an Award winning trained journalist
is the Pastor of the largest church in Ukraine
Re: Books You Must Read! by youngemmy61(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2013
pls here is my mail address, emmycyberspace@gmail.com
hope to receive your message.
Re: Books You Must Read! by temi4fash(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
fashola4life2005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2014
nice to be back again. mind you when I am not here, I can always be found on my blog at www.emmanuelayeni.com
watch out for more amazing book titles, Howver 7 Habits of highly effective people is a must read by anyone who wants to achieve much more
cheers!

EMmandus!
Re: Books You Must Read! by emma4eva(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2014
In need of a good book, send me your top recommendation. my email is meetemma4eva@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Emma4 eva

I just sent you a mail now. Recommending a couple of books though, i dont know what subject lines you are talking about,however

I recommend 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for anyone looking into personal change. Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Richest Man in Babylon are a good start on the subject of money.

I hope this list is a bit helpful!
Cheers!

Emmanuel Ayeni
Life Coach, Engineer and Entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Frankloon(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you wanna join an Awesome whatsapp group for lovers and reader of books, from the
fantasy, romance, thriller, religious ,..., to non-fiction genre. Hit me on 08136326669 or drop your contact on this thread. We share books,
make recommendations , reviews , and share our opinions on works.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Raphtech(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have finished "You can win" by Shiv Khera, and
"Acres of diamonds" by Russell Conwell

Just started "Richest man in babylon"
Re: Books You Must Read! by Frankloon(m): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2014
If you wanna join an Awesome whatsapp group for lovers and reader of books, from the
fantasy, romance, thriller, religious ,..., to non-fiction genre. Hit me on 08134790003 08136326669 or drop your contact on this thread. We share books,
make recommendations , reviews , and share our opinions on works.

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Raphtech(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
please I just saw this book: "Reading for understanding" by Maurice B. McNamee S.J.

the person refused to borrowing the book...

please I really need it in e-format..

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by dorggito1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks alot emmandus for the books u highlighted.i see u as a great leader cos u are a reader.do continue to share...

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Fosbas: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Hi, my mail is susannabiaye@gmail.com
pls I'll also appreciate if u can send books.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Frankloon(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hope they serve beer in hell - Tucker Max, it's a must read. Really good autobiography. Understanding the depth an adult male can fall to.

If you're a big lover of books, especially fiction (fantasy, thriller, mystery...). Join this group on Facebook 'Book exchange', or hit this number for a nice whatsapp book group 08136326669. Both groups are Avenues to make request. Post the title and author and someone will surely send it to your mail. Arigatou

2 Likes

Re: Books You Must Read! by Tygood(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wouldn't mind some interesting books too..ogundiranabdulazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by mankachara: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Sory mr, i let to register here, i need pdf of the bool called THINK BIG ina my email mankacharambovu@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2015
sending it to you right away.
Re: Books You Must Read! by GSteve001(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Emmandus:
sending it to you right away.
please i need some "must reads" too at aduragbemisteve@yahoo.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Hobashola(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bros Emmandus, i am a bit sorry for myself that i didnt see this thread earlier. I have only read Overload by Arthur Hailey but i rate it so very high. Can I please get copies of his books on my mail:talk2tayemohammed1@gmail.com? i will be delighted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books You Must Read! by folsec(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Good day, I acknowledge the efforts of everyone. It is essential to widen ones knowledge and mind coz reading makes the mind grow. However, it is not enough to tell the books you've read or just recommending one, I think it will be a great help if guidelines, online books, where and how to download these books including links are shared. I believe it help and motivate some people who would wanna try some out.
Well, wont mind getting some highly recommended ones in my box too.
Folabizzy@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'd be grateful if 'think and grow rich'' by Napoleon Hills is delivered @ isiakaidowu01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks everyone, I am putting up a system on my blog where evreyone can be able to down load any ebook on offer easily from it.
I will still attend to toher requests asap, but to get updated we can keep intouch here /risetogreatness

Thanks All!

Emmanuel Ayeni
Lifecoach,Engineer and Entrepreneur
CEO EMMANDUS Networks
Re: Books You Must Read! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi Emmandus, my email is PRYNXAYOBAMEE@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emmandus:
@Augustine go straight to my blog and download Donald Trump's How to Get Rich, I am personally sending Think and Grow Rich to you and probably some novels you might be interested in.
Cheers!
Emmandus

I'm also interested.
Re: Books You Must Read! by vilively: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello emmanuel.

Thanks for this thread.

Happy new year.

Please i would like some ebooks for TDjakes, particularly the lady her lover and her lord.

Would really appericate if you have some of his books to please send to my email zee2davee@yahoo.com.

Will truly appreciate it. THANKS.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
@vilively @Ayobame911

Thanks for checking the thread where we delve into the inspiring and interesting world of books, I will look into helping out with the outstanding book requests but I am creating a new whatsapp group as well to help all stay inspired and grow together.

@folsec thanks for your advice I will do well to share some sites pretty soon for some ebooks both FREE and ones on sale, while some can be Googled, some other processes can be tasking hence why it is easy when there is a forum for exchanging links and ideas on books read and Moreso i love to share what I am reading as well it makes us all grow together. I look for ward to granting more book requests this week.

i am currently reading Brendon Burchard's lovely book THE MOTIVATION MANIFESTO, I hope to share the book review with you guys when I am done, I actually got it for less about $20 (The book was actually 'FREE' but I paid for the shipping and the 12 week video course with Brendon all less than $20 when the exchange rate was still very great )
You can Google up Brendon, He is a great guy, I got in introduced to me in a mail from Brian Tracy (one off my role models in the motivational business industry)
Meanwhile Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen was a great book I read in January/February, also I will review the book soon on my blog and here too..
Cheers!
Emmanuel AYENI
Life coach,Engineer and Entrepreneur
BBpin: 5C365BD8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Story- The Neigbours / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.