Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13619 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We can't do without the presence of smellymouth in the building

Ayam erre Babaly grin

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hateu2 have started her recognition we expect you do recognize and handover to whoever you feels when you are done... We the organizes of this noble and highly respected event say a big Thank You to you!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Hatueu2 have started her recognition we you do recognize and handover to whoever you feels when you are done... We the organizes of this noble and highly respected event say a big Thank You to you!
lemme hand over to Smellymouth to do his recognition
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ladyF(f): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thanks thanks thanks i recognize the presence of ladyf
lol what will it profit a man to gain a recognition here and.....you know the rest grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please i think smellymouth is busy i now handover the microphone to Ladyf to make her recognition before smellymouth comes in
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
*walks in majestically*
*collects mic*
I recognise my bestie naughtynaughty
I recognise my 2nd bestie Sandoski
Kdon2, kingrex1, Smellymouth, refiner, I also recognise the Next Mr NL, ViZkiZ(Vote for him).
Cutehector(u still fighting us), Juhan and my other goons.
standing ovation for my bestie
#hugswell

U did well sis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
We are still waiting for ladyf to make her recogniton and handover to the next person..
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Let the Event start please when you are called seat down and you will be served with the following just make your choice... Goat meat, chicken, turkey pepper soups, fried rice, rice and stew, we have assorted wine, beers etc etc
yes Ayam iya bola olonje

All of u comman line up

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ladyF(f): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We are still waiting for ladyf to make her recogniton and handover to the next person..

errmmm....I want to use this opportunity to recognize [size=15pt]Fynestboi[/size] and [size=15pt]Fynestgeh[/size]

And also Donsmith123 mamagee3 blyzz koife domopps grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ladyf we are still waiting for you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks alot ladyf we now handover the mic to naughtynaughty to make her recognition.. DJ please more music
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Ladyf we are still waiting for you
Ayam on top of you sir. Goan sheck again cheesy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank You ladyf naughtynaughty we are waiting
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Thanks alot ladyf we now handover the mic to naughtynaughty to make her recognition.. DJ please more music
#walks forward swinging my massive nyash#
*collects mic*

I recognize my bestie turned sister hateu2
I loff u swiri.. And ure my wife shey u knw
My odA bestie sandoski peperenpe kiss
Halfricanadian aka dj lambo kiss

I recognize my odA paddys, boy frnds and man frnds
Stfuareugod
Iykekelvins
Smellymouth
Smellyanus
Airsultan
Iamdurent
Juhan
Kingrex
Thank u #dropsmic

#walksbckwithMyBiiiiignyash

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank You very much naughtynaughty
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by halfricanadian(f): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
#walks forward swinging my massive nyash#
*collects mic*

I recognize my bestie turned sister hateu2
I loff u swiri.. And ure my wife shey u knw
My odA bestie sandoski peperenpe kiss
Halfricanadian aka dj lambo kiss

I recognize my odA paddys, boy frnds and man frnds
Stfuareugod
Iykekelvins
Smellymouth
Smellyanus
Airsultan
Cutehector
Juhan
Kingrex
Thank u #dropsmic

#walksbckwithMyBiiiiignyash

grin grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Information reaching me is that smellymouth is not done with his goat meat pepper soup and wine we are still waiting for him to take over the microphone and make his recognition. Thank You!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
I recognize vampireem
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Quivah God has recognize you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Kdon2: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
*walks in majestically*
*collects mic*
I recognise my bestie naughtynaughty
I recognise my 2nd bestie Sandoski
Kdon2, kingrex1, Smellymouth, refiner, I also recognise the Next Mr NL, ViZkiZ(Vote for him).
Cutehector(u still fighting us), Juhan and my other goons.

Dats my babe doin da red carpet thin! Hi babe,one day dis NL ll explode because of u!
Op u r gud? Luv ya!!!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Kdon2: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
lemme hand over to Smellymouth to do his recognition

Is dat u on ur profile page??
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
We recognize irreplaaceable48
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airsultan we recognize you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
We recognize queeninvanilla
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank you mentoGen gentleman and ladies gentlewomen ( except hateu2 undecided)

I wanna recognize

Sandoski
Obiorathesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsultan
Olihilistic
Slyisaac
Ellacute45
SmellingAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirchofff
KingRex1
Iykekelvins
Demiladegold
Hateu2 naughtynaughty
Lsofdk

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks Thanks Thanks Smellymouth.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Thank you mentoGen gentleman and ladies gentlewomen ( except hateu2 undecided)

I wanna recognize

Sandoski
Obiorathesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsultan
Olihilistic
Slyisaac
Ellacute45
SmellingAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirchofff
KingRex1
Iykekelvins
Demiladegold
Hateu2 naughtynaughty
Lsofdk

warris appenin here
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Demiladegold we recognize you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I recognise my family dem dem.

BiafraBushBoy
Onstelly
Donkross1
Maxi112
Lordscent

Make una recognise em rest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
We now handover the mic to this epitome of beauty to make her recognition we call on demiladegold. Every clap as she comes forward.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank You kinglee1
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
It is a cold evening..

Takes a puff**. Coughs***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.