Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13803 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Why?
grin.... just taking a break from uploading pinshure...
how was ya day
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
We are still waiting for comedy by HDee
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
#walks forward swinging my massive nyash#
*collects mic*

I recognize my bestie turned sister hateu2
I loff u swiri.. And ure my wife shey u knw
My odA bestie sandoski peperenpe kiss
Halfricanadian aka dj lambo kiss

I recognize my odA paddys, boy frnds and man frnds
Stfuareugod
Iykekelvins
Smellymouth
Smellyanus
Airsultan
Iamdurent
Juhan
Kingrex
Thank u #dropsmic

#walksbckwithMyBiiiiignyash

Luv u so much...... Sorry I came latekiss

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

what is no.... you Berra lemme alone
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Good to know.. smiley
Don't forget to say your prayers before you head to dreamland cool
yes uncle....
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
iffablow you.....
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Bro from another mother, those gehs na Confam weyreys.. cheesy
mumu cheesy

U nd ur smaaall dcck shld go 4 deliverance undecided
Maybe naughtynaughty nd I will give u 2some toh badt cheesy wink
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
I recognize the arrival of SANDOSKI... Everyone clap as she comes forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by HDee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We are having a recognition party as u can see we have a full house, we also have alot in stock to make your night worth the while.

Huh... Nice nice
We are in this together. grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
mumu cheesy

U nd ur smaaall dcck shld go 4 deliverance undecided
Maybe naughtynaughty nd I will give u 2some toh badt cheesy wink

Mtcheeeewwww, carry your flat yansh outta erre

1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We now handover the mic to caringguy for recognition...
Thanks Baba cool

I recognize

Laveda - my lipsrsealed

Mimzy - my crush

Monalisa185 - my bestie
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
We are still waiting for comedy by HDee and recognition my caringguy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by DONSMITH123(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
ladyF:

errmmm....I want to use this opportunity to recognize [size=15pt]Fynestboi[/size] and [size=15pt]Fynestgeh[/size]

And also Donsmith123 mamagee3 blyzz koife domopps grin

wao! thanks so much my lady for remembering DON. appreciate ya dear.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks Caringguy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewwwwwwwwww undecided
Dis is d last tym u will see fresh yansh agaaain undecided
cry
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by MidasTouche01(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:
yeah, alright....

I wanna give a big shout out to

seunny4lif... my number one swetiepie

dygeasy.... my number one honey pie

midastouche01.. my runaway husband

sandoski.... my Ana

smellymouth... you kept me glued to my phone for almost 3hours

kingrex1...... I just felt like mentioning you

and every other person I have forgotten to mention.... I love you all

I no run away o, I forgot my charger at home....

I love u too
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
We recognize slyisaac
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I no run away o, I forgot my charger at home....
I love u too

ayaf missed you Gan ni o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dj more music
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by domopps(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
ladyF:

errmmm....I want to use this opportunity to recognize [size=15pt]Fynestboi[/size] and [size=15pt]Fynestgeh[/size]

And also Donsmith123 mamagee3 blyzz koife domopps grin

Awwwwwww the small me I am indeed honoured!

Thanks my love.....Ooops sorry thanks fynestgeh kiss

Cheeeeers
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by MidasTouche01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Shalla to these wonderful peeps..

Demiladegold, my e-wife

Sandoski, my alarina

Smellymouth, my online brethren

Makydebbie and her bff Juhan..

Sleekyshuga....

Yakwaz, my real life friend

Mimzy, our queen

Refiner, my crush

Cruzita, my e-model

Mysticgal....

Abimloaded....

I love you all, in no particular order...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
i dey one side dey sniff cocaine

meanwhile i recognise my boss em...
yall are awesome...

grin
firstking01 big4wig airsultan olihilistic kingrex1 lsdfok obiorathesubtle muva smellymouth smellinganus

my queen em suzan404 kiss mimzy kiss sandoski.... kiss erniesmallzkiss makydebbie kiss juhan kiss hateu2 kiss sinajkiss naughtynaughty kiss trapqueen77 kiss kingcheezypuff kiss laveda kiss halfricanadian kiss refiner kiss
an many more.... : grin

UNA dey makes NL to be sweets me in my belle o wink

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Someone here please entertain us with comedy. Thank You
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by refiner(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
*drives in with my darling slyisaac with our G wagon...*cool

I wanna recognise my lovely friends...always have it in your treasurable hearts that I admire you guys...

Onstelly...wink

erniesmallzz..wink

cutehectorsmiley

airsultansmiley

makydebbie and her mom sandoski cool

smellymouthsmiley

hateu2 and her bestie naughtynaughtywink

timidapsin

sinaj

angelahniesmiley

scentmarlcwink

lavedawink

creamishsmiley

queen lanickywink

pejucheesy

kinginvahalawink

stfuareuGodsmiley

and a host of others...lemme remember..smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by MidasTouche01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

ayaf missed you Gan ni o

I missed u too dear...

I saw u replied the pm, good geh...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank You Very Much Refiner!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
I recognize the arrival of SANDOSKI... Everyone clap as she comes forward

Thanks swidy....kiss

Luv ya all

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Kiss kiss
demiladegold:

iffablow you.....

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mtcheeeewwww, carry your flat yansh outta erre

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank You slyisaac!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
All these people wey dey mention my moniker, who una don hepp abeg? angry
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
playing ABULE SOWO....Olamide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.