Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (52149 Views)

Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Tenplet(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2016
hmmmm bad mouth na im bad pass
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by lewispius: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2016
IZANAMI:
is it d same as baking powder?

there's a slight difference.

baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate. while baking powder contains both sodium bicarbonate and the acids needed to react with it.
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Jibreen4u(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Op, if u had posted this last week, I would not have broken up with my oga's wife
haha.. Dude, quit that habit Mehn!
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by micskales(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Ati gbo
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2016
E no consign me. Thank God say me no get mouth odour, my bae no get mouth odour and nobody for my family get.
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by klassykute(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
THEREALSEUN:

oga say n i quite "you are fired. i dnt want to see you at the office on monday".. Oga has seen and confirmed this mssg. oga knws everyone's nairaland handle.

lmao

lol i wan elp oga na
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by klassykute(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
regalson:

you say your boss has mouth odour and you have a profile picture on your profile. you are so careless. Alot of people have lost their jobs by making such comment on social media. I doubt you have a boss
sure i do.... but m just making a joke out of it man see i even tagged sm1.
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by mousco(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
olafum1:
Where do u get this items from?
shoprite
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by nacozee: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2016
lewispius:
Mouth odour is one of the worst things ever.

When you’re in the company of someone with mouth odour, it can be really bad.  And many people who have bad breath don’t realise they do. You try to keep away from the odour by leaning back. But that doesn’t always work.

Then you’re thrust into the awkward position of trying to tell someone their breath stinks. You’re unsure how said person will take it. Try my solution:

“ Always give that person a breath mint and hope to the gods they get the message. ”

If you’re the person with bad breath and you know about it, here are four easy ways to get rid of it:
If u are having mouth odour and have tried all with no result, then visit a dentist. They are the professionals for that. Ther could b other deeper causes of the bad breath which must be addressed. Oral ulcers, tooth decay, respiratory and gut diseases, diabetes etc can all lead to malodour with which none of the above listed can remedy

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by aluma(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Just passing
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Hope Kunle gets to read this, cos his mouth odour can't be divided by 2

2 anaghi eke ya.
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Donidriz: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Wow that is a nice one

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by favouryemmy: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
How to stop mouth odour. Never forget to brush your tongue everytime you brush your teeth
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by olowookerekemi(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
dis will b gud for my boss
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Water therapy does it for me....
I can't remember the last time I did oral cleanup
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by 2mNaira: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
ok.
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by ticker(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2016
lewispius:
2. Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic properties. To get rid of bad breath, mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water and drink every day after meals. Your bad breath will disappear within a few weeks.
OP where can I get this apple cider vinegar?
Re: 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour by jbblues24(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2019
Just engaging smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Policeman Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos, Sneaks Into Ondo / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.