Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding (637 Views)

HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly / Samsung J7 Pro Specs / Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by Johnson49(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello nairalanders i need your help i wiped my samsung J7 and it showed me the wifi menu i skipped it and it demanded i choose my preferred sim since its 2 sim i choose airtel which is what i use for surfing then i move to the next option which says checking connection it remains on that same point for about 3 hours no other options to explore still the same checking connection. since about 5days now i avn't been able to make use of the phone, pls i need suggestions on how to go about it. Tnx
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by jmichlins(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Check your md5 file or nvram maybe corrupt
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by Johnson49(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
How do i do that pls?
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by goodoo: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2016
It's has happen to me ,all u need to do jst take d phone to ikeja ,jst to do recovery mode with Samsung Odin dat is all,I'm using j5 similar to j7.
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by henry007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Johnson49:
Hello nairalanders i need your help i wiped my samsung J7 and it showed me the wifi menu i skipped it and it demanded i choose my preferred sim since its 2 sim i choose airtel which is what i use for surfing then i move to the next option which says checking connection it remains on that same point for about 3 hours no other options to explore still the same checking connection. since about 5days now i avn't been able to make use of the phone, pls i need suggestions on how to go about it. Tnx
i always knew this phone was too good to be true. I tested the camera the other day and it was completely wack. Even worse on snapchat. Terrible deceit from samsung.
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by tosins(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Do u mean d phone is nt good @ henry
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by Naijji: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Remove both sims and restart the phone
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by Naughtylyn: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Learn Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding by rapcy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's simple remove the sim, restart the phone get a phone with data and hotspot its connection. That's use wifi instead

(1) (Reply)

Pokemon Go: Why You Shouldn’t Install It Yet / WOW! See The World Most Secured Android Phone / Need Your Help Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.