Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe (2947 Views)

Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by sley4life(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2009
Why cant the FG just jail the culprits. Instead we keep hearing halliburton scam
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2009
[size=20pt]whatever you sow you reap. if you sow evil, then you will reap evil. if you sow good, then you will reap good. i have spoken.[/size]
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by agabaI23(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
Bigmodo
Where have you been?
have you returned from . . . . . Thank God you are still alive!
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by dadonG(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
Unserious Government!

Who will deliver this nation?
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by GeorgeD1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
who sows corruption reaps sorrow at the end! grin
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
agabaI23:

Bigmodo
Where have you been?
have you returned from . . . . . Thank God you are still alive!

i don make money now. plenty money. i am a real don. no more begging people in nl to help me to travel, cuz i got lotta money.
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by ridgeman: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
Read this and you will understand why the FG has stalled, even the States and France (last time I checked) are having problems with their own investigation

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/shareholder2004.html
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by qblaze(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2009
Halliburton is just too powerful. Dick Cheney was once its CEO, you know. Check out the size of the contracts they got from the Bush Administration.

Nothing dey happen.
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by redsun(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2009
How can there be rule of law in a country without a credible police force?
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
ridgeman:

Read this and you will understand why the FG has stalled, even the States and France (last time I checked) are having problems with their own investigation

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/shareholder2004.html

When was the last time you checked this? How exactly where the US and France having problems with their investigations last time you checked? You mean the many who have been indicted so far are not real? Is this a way of diverting attention from the main issue here which is the same FG promised over 40 days ago to release the names of those implicated but has yet to do so to date? Are you trying now to link the silliness in Nigeria to the international case which has long made known the fact that the Nigerian case can proceed without any blocks from the other case?
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by GeorgeD1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
bigmodo:

i don make money now. plenty money. i am a real don. no more begging people in nl to help me to travel, cuz i got lotta money.

were you begging before? grin
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by Nezan(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
What is happening to the 7-points agenda?
Re: FG Stalls Halliburton Bribery Scandal Probe by GeorgeD1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
you mean genda for stealing and bribery? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Bukola Saraki Opens Overpass (flyover) In Ilorin / Michael Opeyemi Bamidele.... / Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.